Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer

Disgusting house...

Well after thinking that the keyboard incident was bad enough I came home after work yesterday to an ever WORSE surprise. Well it has to do with the roommate I have that never flushes the toilet (if you remember from another thread). Well he has no job, friends and I dont think family. He sits around most of the day and smokes cigarettes and eats and just sits some more.
    So It is very odd for me not to see him AT LEAST 10 times a day because he is always going out for a smoke or in the kitchen etc. So I hadnt seen the guy since Monday. I found this weird as it was Thursday but figured he just went somewhere. Now the story begins...

So when I get home from work I go up to my room (which is directly accross from his) and I smell rotten food. At this point I just hoped it wasnt coming from my room as I keep some food in there. Walked into my room and no smell. So i start to wonder WTF it is, because let me tell you, it was the most foul disgusting repulsive smell on Earth. What the smell turns out to be...my roommate dead, rotting in his room for three days.

I didnt want to go in his room, but once i started to figure it out I asked another roommate and he said he hadn't seen him either. We knocked on his door and no answer yet the tv remained on. I called the police, officer came over, broke down the door and told us what we had expected. He was a goner.

Now dont get me wrong, I'm not writing this for sympathy, I didnt know the guy well and we werent friends. But still I get a very errie feeling in my stomach thinking about it, I couldnt sleep at my place last nite. What a freaky day...

-Bino

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    DUDe.....that is some crazy ass shit bro!

How did he die?

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    holy shit bino!!! I can't fvkin believe that!!!

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    That sound the start to an episode of law & order.

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff_Daddy
    How did he die?
    yeah...cause of death?

Not sure on the cause of death. He was overweight and on many medications. Could have possibly been a heart attack, maybe even an overdose. I guess because I'm not family the cop didnt get into details with me. Just confirmed my suspicion and thanked me for calling it in.

-Bino

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    Pretty hard not to call it in when you smell that sh!t

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    HOLY FUK MAN....

nothin ... absolutely NOTHING like the smell of a rotting human corpse...ive smelt it and it soaked into my bones ...forever.

(did you get any pics? sorry, but fuk you didn't know the guy....and as we all know im sick in the head....sorry, im seeking counselling....)

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadbootydaddy
    That sound the start to an episode of law & order.
    Honestly it really does when I think about it. I still cant really believe it when I think about it. Like his body must have actually been rotting since the smell was that disgusting. I wonder how he died also...

-Bino

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    HOLY FUK MAN....

nothin ... absolutely NOTHING like the smell of a rotting human corpse...ive smelt it and it soaked into my bones ...forever.

(did you get any pics? sorry, but fuk you didn't know the guy....and as we all know im sick in the head....sorry, im seeking counselling....)
    You are one sick mother, but its great lol. I definitely did not get any pictures. I didnt even want to look at the body, not that im squimish, just dont want the extra stress of having that memory.

-Bino

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    You are one sick mother, but its great lol. I definitely did not get any pictures. I didnt even want to look at the body, not that im squimish, just dont want the extra stress of having that memory.

-Bino

fuk thats crazy bro... I mean I would been like a guy in front of a red button thats flashing and says ...whatever you do... DONT HIT THIS RED BUTTON>>>>> NO DONT YOU DARE>... dont you bother you fukker .. dont hit it..

DINGGG DINGGG DINGGGG.....( I hit it.)

I woulda looked...he woulda been all grey and purple/black...ewww gawd....

sorry man, thats fukked UP...and yah the smell is honestly SOMETHING THE FUK ELSE EH?
    holy christ.

my pops buddy died in his house and was there for a week rotting amongst 30 to 40 cats (that he lived with) and the cats ate him..... yep, fukin little pricks ate him...

good ol bubba, GRHS ...RIP bubba.

the cats killed him,,,, indirectly, the cats feces and urine has some sort of toxin in it that we are all "infected" by but its the amount that he was exposed to on a daily basis...the doctors were baffled about it, but I dont think he ever mentioned he had that many cats in the house cause he liked them... he lost over 100 pounds in a few months and they had no clue what was wrong with him....

poor fella..he was a good guy.

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    OMG That's fvcking brutal. U gonna stay there now? I dont think I could ever live in a house where someone died.....he may come back to haunt you guys now

Honestly it really does when I think about it. I still cant really believe it when I think about it. Like his body must have actually been rotting since the smell was that disgusting. I wonder how he died also...

-Bino

have the cops come to question you or did they leave a card or anything? I mean you should be able to find out the cod....(cause of death) see I could just typed cause of death....but I watched csi lastnight and wanted to use some code

ehhehe

hmmm weird cod e....

no whad im seyin....

ski a great winter.

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    Dude...

thats just ****ed up, i dunno what else to say....
    how old was he?

Quote Originally Posted by SexyKitty
    OMG That's fvcking brutal. U gonna stay there now? I dont think I could ever live in a house where someone died.....he may come back to haunt you guys now

GO TO WORK WOMAN!!

geebus...!

make money to pay for EVERYTHING FOR ME....reply in pm if you must...we can't whore up this thread of a disgusting pig of a house.

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    fuk thats crazy bro... I mean I would been like a guy in front of a red button thats flashing and says ...whatever you do... DONT HIT THIS RED BUTTON>>>>> NO DONT YOU DARE>... dont you bother you fukker .. dont hit it..

sorry man, thats fukked UP...and yah the smell is honestly SOMETHING THE FUK ELSE EH?
    holy christ.

my pops buddy died in his house and was there for a week rotting amongst 30 to 40 cats (that he lived with) and the cats ate him..... yep, fukin little pricks ate him...

the cats killed him,,,, indirectly, the cats feces and urine has some sort of toxin in it that we are all "infected" by but its the amount that he was exposed to on a daily basis...the doctors were baffled about it, but I dont think he ever mentioned he had that many cats in the house cause he liked them... he lost over 100 pounds in a few months and they had no clue what was wrong with him....

Toxoplasmosis, like in Trainspotting

holy christ.

Thats too bad man. Its sad to see someone go, even if they arent super close to you. Its an odd feeling that is hard to describe, but completely different than any other feeling I have ever gotten. Safe to say this incident is a first for me. Have had family members die, but the rottin body sitting a couple feet from my door while i slept and ate for days is a first and I feel very weirded out and feel weak in a way.

And you are right on the money with the smell. Its something I hope no one here every has to experience. I smelt it again this morning and since I know undeniably what it was I almost passed out. Felt dizzy...

-Bino

I almost passed out. Felt dizzy...

-Bino

thats funny in a weird way man.... sorry but it is.. shit thats fukked

I feel for ya buddy, thats seriously fukked, but not to weird ya out anymore, just try and simply think...it happens, and its a great story for a first date if things lame out abit

TOXOPLASMOSIS...thats my gurl!!!

The cop asked me a few questions and took my name and DOB (for you Dally) and my phone number. Thats about it.
    And Sexy....I dunno if I can stay in the house any longer. I am only here for one more week but thinking of making today my last day. Dont think I would be able to sleep at nite. Last nite I stayed at my brothers...

-Bino

Quote Originally Posted by livewire57
    Everyone says its the worst smell in the world, I've smelled some pretty bad shit. What does it smell like? Can't be worse than my ex gf's snatch, she never took care of that shit.
    UGGGGG...

nasty..

thats funny in a weird way man.... sorry but it is.. shit thats fukked

I feel for ya buddy, thats seriously fukked, but not to weird ya out anymore, just try and simply think...it happens, and its a great story for a first date if things lame out abit

TOXOPLASMOSIS...thats my gurl!!!
    WTF is toxoplasmosis...too much CSI???

And ya Dally, as crazy as you are you got good advice, life happens and shit happens, cant let it affect me. And ya I could def. use that on a frist date, it's a winner of a story...

-Bino

WTF is toxoplasmosis...too much CSI???

And ya Dally, as crazy as you are you got good advice, life happens and shit happens, cant let it affect me. And ya I could def. use that on a frist date, it's a winner of a story...

-Bino

ahgahahha livewire deleted his thread but got quoted ..

dude it smells like rotten bum/urine soaked cardboard/mixed with dying animal carcass and maggot piss...you can feel it soaking into your bones as you reluctantly breath it in....its seriously FUKKED!! almost indescribable....almost.

toxoplasmosis... google it ya lazy fukker!!

it killed bubba ..rip bubba

Quote Originally Posted by Buff_Daddy
    UGGGGG...

nasty..
    I didnt even see that post from Livewire. Dont even ask about the smell. Dally said it best, it soaks into ur bones. It is not something you can describe...and something you will never ever be able to forget.

-Bino

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    I didnt even see that post from Livewire. Dont even ask about the smell. Dally said it best, it soaks into ur bones. It is not something you can describe...and something you will never ever be able to forget.

-Bino
    It doesnt smell that bad really....Well one of them was only dead for 10 mins and the other had only blood left....so maybe it is

livewire57 is offline Associate Member

-Bino
    Jesus, I hope I never have to experience that. Sorry about your roomate dude, I would have been emotionally fuked after witnessing that in my own apt.

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    It doesnt smell that bad really....Well one of them was only dead for 10 mins and the other had only blood left....so maybe it is
    Its horrible. Trust me, words cannot describe it, its powerful and not just the smell, the knowledge of what it is...crazy man

Quote Originally Posted by livewire57
    Jesus, I hope I never have to experience that. Sorry about your roomate dude, I would have been emotionally fuked after witnessing that in my own apt.
    Ya its weirding me out for sure. Thanks tho man.

-Bino

dude... a few hours is nothing...

a day ..nothin really

a few days is a complete nother ball game, add heat and humidity and when the blood and gas bursts outta the gut/anus or throat...

Im not kiddin, you can practically taste it....its makin me fukin sick right now actually, its like acid you talk about it enough, it comes back.

sorry bino bro.

Ya it really is the HOT HOT temperatures that prolly amplified the smell by ten fold. Wow it was something I can never get out of my "nose"/head...

Thanks Dally btw
    -Bino

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    that sucks. i would have thrown up for sure. i threw up just taking the garbage to the curb last night.

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    that sucks. i would have thrown up for sure. i threw up just taking the garbage to the curb last night.
    Trust me when I say I was really close. Thats why I couldnt stay there. I think im gonna quit my job early and make this my last day, I just dont think I can sleep in that room anymore, lying there smelling the odour and knowing he was dead in there.

-Bino

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Trust me when I say I was really close. Thats why I couldnt stay there. I think im gonna quit my job early and make this my last day, I just dont think I can sleep in that room anymore, lying there smelling the odour and knowing he was dead in there.

-Bino
    heres what you do. offer the room to someone for cheap, don't tell them someone died in there and that the previous person was a slob and that's what made the room smell. then let him clean the room and get the smell out. problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    heres what you do. offer the room to someone for cheap, don't tell them someone died in there and that the previous person was a slob and that's what made the room smell. then let him clean the room and get the smell out. problem solved.
    LOL. Honestly man, NO ONE would rent that room. I wonder how long it takes for the smell to subside???

-Bino

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    the first time i smelt a burnt up body , i picked my nose for a week trying to get rid of the smell.... a decomposing body has a smell of its own too.......once you smell-em you never forget THE smell......alot of times we go for investigations, smell of smoke in the house, everything has certain smells, be it a burnt pot on the stove, burnt ballast or pop corn burnt in the micr-wave.....my nose knows!

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro thats a CRAZY story. The title of this thread should be changed from "disgusting house" to "i found my fvcking roommate DEAD in his room yesterday."
    Just buy 5 bottles of Febreeze and 5 bottles of Ozium and that should take care of the smell.
    So whats going to happen to your roomates property.

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    Bro thats a CRAZY story. The title of this thread should be changed from "disgusting house" to "i found my fvcking roommate DEAD in his room yesterday."
    Just buy 5 bottles of Febreeze and 5 bottles of Ozium and that should take care of the smell.
    So whats going to happen to your roomates property.
    split up the gear, i'll take the roids and the guns.....you get the porn

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    yuk! Not that this is the same but i was out late one night and i came home at about 3am. My house stunk! At first i didn't know what it was. My two dogs were sleeping together and my younger dog was laying next to her trembeling. Yep, she died. The house reaked and she couldn't have been dead long cause i left the house at 11 oo and she was still walking around. That stentch will forever stay in my mind. I imagine it's even worse when it's a human.
    It's probably gonna take a few weeks with air cond on to air out the room. I however wouldn't even want to walk in there if you had to turn on a ac unit. Hope you have central air!

Quote Originally Posted by captain5214
    the first time i smelt a burnt up body , i picked my nose for a week trying to get rid of the smell.... a decomposing body has a smell of its own too.......once you smell-em you never forget THE smell......alot of times we go for investigations, smell of smoke in the house, everything has certain smells, be it a burnt pot on the stove, burnt ballast or pop corn burnt in the micr-wave.....my nose knows!
    Always freaks my kid out when we drive down a street, I pick up my nose... and tell him whats burning "Ah a nice fireplace", "Oh lumber burning, there must be a house fire around the corner"...

The absolutely worst smell I ever had the pleasure of sniffing was this shut-in with a million cats who fell and bled to death in his appartment (which also released his bowels). Janitor called the cops because of the smell after a week or so... Police called us in to go in thru a window as this guy had more dead-bolts on his door than a castle gate!

Smell was interesting.... imagine a HOT summer day... years of cat pee, week old rotting corpse, feecees and dried blood (that funky evisceration smell)... and I won't even go into what the cats had been eating the the last few days... did I mention the flies in there? OMFG! I went in the window, took a whiff, went right back out the window, put on SCBA and hazmat suit and came back in.

Red

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Starting out reading your thread I wasn't expecting a ending like that! Pretty crazy shit man.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    crazy shit..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information