Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    sigmatro11 is offline Associate Member

How to stop the younger girls from holding out!

A few months ago I met this girl through some friends over spring break! Well I didnt make the best impression on her at first due to the fact that the first time we saw each other my friends and her walked in on me nailing some random girl! Well she lost all interest in me if there was any at that point with her being a goody! Well needless to say a few months down the road she started to hang out more with my group of friends and we got to know each other. We talked on the phone maybe once a week. Well a few weeks ago at my fraternity party we were hanging out alot and dancing, and one thing lead to another and we started dating. Well I get her lil black book and I mean it was LITTLE!!!! So I go to her best friend and mine for advice. Come to find out she doesnt do anything with a guy until about 6 months in! DAMN! thats a long time! So I invite her down to my house to stay with me for a week! Now here is the catch! This is the answer to getting the girl in bed in a week when they say they're gonna hold out!

"First off I got 30 candles(dollar store like $5) set them up around my massage table in the back! Sensual warming massage lotion($8) set it beside the table. Laid sheets over the table 2 one for her to lay on and one to lay under.(Makes them feel more secure half naked on the table.) Went and bought 2 dozen roses!($24 go to Winn Dixie) Used half to turn into rose petals the other you leave in the bouquet!

Ok she arrived at my house I took her inside and told her I had a suprise for her! I told her to put her stuff down and follow me. I took her into the back room where the massage table was and told her to undress to her comfort and lay under the sheet and I would be back. I left went to my living room laid out a bunch of sheets on the floor with a white one on top. Sprinkled the rose petals I had made on it. Set candles all the way around it and put the bouquet in the middle. I went back to where she was and turned out the lights and lit candles around the room I had set up. Gave her a full body massage only uncovering the body part I was massaging and then covering it right back up!(To make her feel comfortable and not as if I am trying to feel her up) Then after the massage I left the room and told her to get dressed and I would come back and get her. Went and lit the candles around the blanket and turned out the light. Got a bottle of champagne(World Market $30) and glasses and took them to the edge of the blanket. I went back to her covered her eyes and led her into the living room. I let her open her eyes when we got right up on it. I poured her a glass of champagne and she grabbed her bouquet in the middle of the blanket. I laid down and handed her a glass of champagne. And later that night in the bed she made the move on me!!!!! And the next morning told she was gonna wait a long time with me but the night before made her change her mind!!!

to much work few shots of everclear and she is finished,lol

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like you try too hard.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendKiller85
    agreed

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    wow, id say that was really sweet and romantic but i bet you couldnt wait to tell the story of the score to all your buddies here on AR. LOL Nice moves bro, you got my props!

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    you can never go to far

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    In this case, too much, Thats honesly awsome for a girl you really care for, but when you finally find a girl you want to settle down with, you'll be all out of cards, and you best pray she doesn't know anyone that you know because then you'll definatly be shit outta luck!

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    a couple stout daquiri's and your good

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I would never do that shit.

~SC~

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Good play.

gymnutt is offline Associate Member
    Nice moves Sigma,very price conscious too..no coupons? I always pick my roses from a nearby orphanage or church to save a few dollars. Somehow halfway through this thread I thought "Van Wilder". There's a hillarious scene where some college kid tries this same routine almost to a T only to catch himself on fire and fall out of a third story building....and of course no kit kat.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    it was good to read just trying vision the situation
    nice good work hahaha
    its costed u $70 for root
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by devil1
    wow, id say that was really sweet and romantic but i bet you couldnt wait to tell the story of the score to all your buddies here on AR. LOL Nice moves bro, you got my props!

Pretty much much why I did it I just wanted to let everyone know I nailed her! And for th elacking ppl give them a little romantic advice! And another reason i did the sweet stuff is bc I want this to be a long term thing! She can move her shit for not being with many ppl DAMN!!

Quote Originally Posted by gymnutt
    Nice moves Sigma,very price conscious too..no coupons? I always pick my roses from a nearby orphanage or church to save a few dollars. Somehow halfway through this thread I thought "Van Wilder". There's a hillarious scene where some college kid tries this same routine almost to a T only to catch himself on fire and fall out of a third story building....and of course no kit kat.

i remember that part of the movie it was F*in hilarious! I stayed on the first floor though!

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I would never do that shit.

~SC~
    Your Damn Swole Cat though you dont have too!
    But for ppl like me it works!

diezell is offline Senior Member
    i wouldve just found another girl for 6 months till she put out

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by sigmatro11
    Your Damn Swole Cat though you dont have too!
    But for ppl like me it works!
    Don't get it twisted bro, I give you a lot of props for being very creative!!!

That is all I meant brutha!

~SC~

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    $67 to get with her? A decent hooker is half that and she'll let u do what ever u want (like clip your toe nails in a bathtub of pepto-bismol)
    but no doubt very creative

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymnutt
    Nice moves Sigma,very price conscious too..no coupons? I always pick my roses from a nearby orphanage or church to save a few dollars.

Sigma, I must say that was well thought out. Hahaha, thanks for giving us the prices. Seriously, w the massage, the roses and champagne, you had better gotten some

All of that was very outgoing and creative bro, much props. But from a veteran in the pussy dept I may conclude with this....... #1.she knew exactly what she was getting into when she agreed on the massage to begin with. #2. Ever since she walked in on you nailing the other chick she had thought about it constantly, and was probabaly very turned on by seeing you in the act. She wanted to nkow what it was like herself. Just my .02, but nice job

Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    $67 to get with her? A decent hooker is half that and she'll let u do what ever u want (like clip your toe nails in a bathtub of pepto-bismol)
    but no doubt very creative
    I disagree. A decent hooker will run you about $500. A good hooker is gonna run you about $750- 1 grand an hour.

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Nice work. That would've been hard to say no to if I was her. Good thing she didn't say no, otherwise, I'd have to ask for your number. Kidding...but mad props babe.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    ok ok a cheap hooker
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I disagree. A decent hooker will run you about $500. A good hooker is gonna run you about $750- 1 grand an hour.

alevok Guest
    Whatever plan u use to get the the point is a succesful plan......

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    All of that was very outgoing and creative bro, much props. But from a veteran in the pussy dept I may conclude with this....... #1.she knew exactly what she was getting into when she agreed on the massage to begin with. #2. Ever since she walked in on you nailing the other chick she had thought about it constantly, and was probabaly very turned on by seeing you in the act. She wanted to nkow what it was like herself. Just my .02, but nice job
    True..

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like you've done this before.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    same thing i was thinking. oh well, mission complete none the less.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    I know of a much simpler and effective way that requires little to no effort. A black unmarked van with black tints, a bag of candy (to lure them in), a brick, a roll of ducttape. Simple as that, I guarantee youll get any chick you want.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    "bitch Dont scream and turn this rape into murder" works better and its free...

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member

GeeOweDee is offline Associate Member
    Damm sounds like u tryied to pull an r .kelly next time ask her to urn8 on u while she standing on top of a glass table with u underneith

Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    Nice work. That would've been hard to say no to if I was her. Good thing she didn't say no, otherwise, I'd have to ask for your number. Kidding...but mad props babe.
    Thanks it means alot coming from you! Later on I might have to take you up on that! J/K I'm sure a woman as beautiful as you is taken!

#2. Ever since she walked in on you nailing the other chick she had thought about it constantly, and was probabaly very turned on by seeing you in the act. She wanted to nkow what it was like herself.
    I thought that but I wasnt sure, and I definetly wanted to lay it to her so I had to use my plan!

Quote Originally Posted by GeeOweDee
    Damm sounds like u tryied to pull an r .kelly next time ask her to urn8 on u while she standing on top of a glass table with u underneith

What are you talking about?

decadbal is offline Banned
    we would have kicked you out of my fraternity for that kinda shit..

if she dont give it up on the first date... shes not worth my time. a $10 trip to a nice coffee shop should be sufficient.

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    we would have kicked you out of my fraternity for that kinda shit..
    What fraternity are you in?

Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone
    if she dont give it up on the first date... shes not worth my time. a $10 trip to a nice coffee shop should be sufficient.
    I'll have to try this first next time!

decadbal is offline Banned
    SigEp

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Candles: $5
    Two Dozen Roses: $24
    Champaigne: $30
    Taking a 14 year olds virginity: PRICELESS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information