lcpl kill is offline Associate Member

how not to get busted

i am by no means an expert but i do have alot of knowledge and it seems like alot more people are getting busted now a days or are affriad of getting busted. so if you have any questions feel free to ask im a cop and have alot of resources and im sure alot of other people have an abundance of knowledge on this subject i just hate hearing about how people get busted for this 5hit from not planning ahead and not knowing there rights. if no one cares thats ok ill just go shoot myself in the face.

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lcpl kill
    i am by no means an expert but i do have alot of knowledge and it seems like alot more people are getting busted now a days or are affriad of getting busted. so if you have any questions feel free to ask im a cop and have alot of resources and im sure alot of other people have an abundance of knowledge on this subject i just hate hearing about how people get busted for this 5hit from not planning ahead and not knowing there rights. if no one cares thats ok ill just go shoot myself in the face.

Rule number one to not getting busted..:

Dont ask the popo for advice

As both a sportbiker and an AAS user, I try to avoid the fuzz whenever I can.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Predator
    Rule number one to not getting busted..:

Dont ask the popo for advice

As both a sportbiker and an AAS user, I try to avoid the fuzz whenever I can.

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Whoa dont take it too far now man.
    Im sure some people would be glad to hear your ideas...

-Bino

i was just kinda leaving it open for q and a. i am a cop but i also have a record longer than most of the peopl i arrest

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    i was just kinda leaving it open for q and a. i am a cop but i also have a record longer than most of the peopl i arrest
    Seriously, here in Canada, you have to be able to write/type without too many grammatical errors. Also, you have to have a clean record.

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    There are a few cops around that juice but the majority don't ...well its just obvious that dont do much....its not that i hate cops i just hate that alot of them have "little man syndrome" and love to **** with people. I hate that you can't talk to one like a normal person b/c they don't give a shit and just want to be assholes. I understand you have to have some sort of intimidation factor but come on.....

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    i dont think you will be able to help me out unless you know the australian law system

oh well

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    if no one cares thats ok ill just go shoot myself in the face.
    some funny sh!t right there

Anyways I live in Croatia, so you couldn't help me out but its the thought that counts

chest6 is offline Banned
    dont drink like me damn frats damn college...my muscle will whither away

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    -Dont trust cops

-Dont trust cops

-Dont trust cops

i gaurntee that half of the cops you guys have run into were pretty cool we just have a job to do. just leaving it open you guys can also pm me with any questions. alot of people dont give cops a fighting chance. yeah there are a couple of real dick5 out there but ther majority of us are pretty cool, just dont act like an a55 and "most" of the time you wont get treated like one. i deal with alot of collage kids and i always let them off the hook for under age drinking and all that bs. unless you have narcotics or really piss me off you more than likely wont spend the night in jail.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    -Dont trust cops

-Dont trust cops

-Dont trust cops

ThePhoenix is offline New Member
    I got a question for you... Have you ever participated in a controlled delivery? If so I have a few more questions for you.

The whole thing about not trusting cops.. Yeah a lot of them suck. But I also have met a lot of cops that are really good people just trying to help. They're not all bad.. its just the ones that are are REALLY bad.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Predator
    Seriously, here in Canada, you have to be able to write/type without too many grammatical errors. Also, you have to have a clean record.
    Tru, but at least usage of juice isnt illegal.. Yet lol

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    What are the odds that my package will be seized or for that matter involved in a controlled delivery either where they knock on my door or instal a transmitting device. I found out about all of these potential problems after i bought my first international package an now I think I dont want it at all. What do I do, what do I look out for. I have a mailbox at my appt. complex so I think it will be delivered there. If the package is too big for my box they have bigger lock boxes they leave the package in and leave the key to the big box in my small mail box. I shouldnt have to pick it up from the post office. What are the odds of getting popped for a small deliver like 10 deca and 10 primabolan? Will they waste their time?

Will they watch my box?

What if I dont take that package out... and only take my other mail out, in essence "not actually possessing it"?

What are the odds of it being rigged with a sensor?

PLEASE HELP

THANKS

mad lion is offline New Member
    is deca detectable by a regular drug screen or does it require a special test. i would apriciate any input thank you.

tod682 is offline Associate Member
    a record? doubtful
    Last edited by tod682; 11-23-2005 at 09:44 PM.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i just had a cop pull me over on thanksgiving eve mmmm i do not like the popo

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidred
    There are a few cops around that juice but the majority don't ...well its just obvious that dont do much....its not that i hate cops i just hate that alot of them have "little man syndrome" and love to **** with people. I hate that you can't talk to one like a normal person b/c they don't give a shit and just want to be assholes. I understand you have to have some sort of intimidation factor but come on.....
    yes you can.. you can talk to people (cops) just like people..

lets look at it from another point of view..

if you went to work everyday.. and everyone you spoke with lied to you.. an alot of them hated you for doing your job, and you were cursed at, spat on and shot at..

you'd have some issues toooo..

even people that work at starbucks have issues..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    you say you have a record?? whats on it? i have 2 unrated felonies, i have 1 felony class 3, about 27 misdomeanors, ranging from M3's to M1's. now im not proud of my record, i was stupid in my youth, but im just wondering can i be a POPO??? how did you go about it

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    its funny - if u come across 10 cool cops over the course of however long - u think nothing of it....but u have one act like an asshole and they are easily stereotyped arent they

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    oh - and to dislike a police officer just because they pulled you over is rather 'silly'

thats like going up to anyone doing their job and saying "i dont like you for doing your job"

Thread Information