Liquidred is offline Associate Member

How many times have you got the are u on ?

I just read another post and it has inspired me to start this thread. I'm by no means anything special from my small frame what i do have looks good on me. I work out 5 times a week with a partner for like 2 hrs. I eat right and yes i have cycled. BUT DAMMIT when some fat ass that has never worked out eats mcdonalds every day on his way to type 2 diabetes asks me you got to be on something. Just the other day i was talking about a guy and i said he has lost alot of weight and is starting to look better now. This guy goes well its from roids. I hate that. Its makes me so angry. If its so easy to get a great body from straight fat from a 2 month cycle then u prove it to me. Generally people are ignorant. Other then Texas, WV has the most obese people. Does everyone else have to deal with this? Its just like the old saying that failure loves company.

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    Misery loves company...

i get alot of "Wanna come out for beer and wings/burgers/fries tonight" at work.. 99% of the time my answer is "Nope, gotta go to the gym".. Everytime I get strange looks. I could care less.

Steroids or not, people are just jealous. Its amazing the jealousy when someone tries to better themselves.

i hate when people are like dude flex for me, i'm like **** u, maybe i'm just a nice person but why would you want to make fun of people for making their life better its like making fun of someone for going to college

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Its something you'll have to deal with cuz its aways going to happen. Everyone is going to blame it on steroids , but very few people know that steroids dont do shit without training, eating, and sleeping right. Tell them to take some juice and keep up the habits of binge drinking, eating fast food everyday, and not working out. Ask them to report their findings afterwords lol

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidred
    its like making fun of someone for going to college
    Believe it or not, I had this happen before i went away to university...

Alot of lumberjacks in my family, one uncle actually said, "university, what a waste of money, school isnt going to buy you a chainsaw"

Im 24, he's 61, guess which one of us has more and is doing better?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    Its something you'll have to deal with cuz its aways going to happen. Everyone is going to blame it on steroids, but very few people know that steroids dont do shit without training, eating, and sleeping right. Tell them to take some juice and keep up the habits of binge drinking, eating fast food everyday, and not working out. Ask them to report their findings afterwords lol
    Hm prolly some major liver problems i cant imagine juicing and drinking every day

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    i get it all the time, and im not a huge guy. i also get shit for tanning and watching what i eat. im like dont get me confused with the whole new metro-sexual thing. its a hobby for me, and ill live longer than them

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I get upset if I get those questions. It should be quite obvious I'm on.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    I get upset if I get those questions. It should be quite obvious I'm on.

Rickson made a funny!!!

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    more than the Test E CC's i had in my last cycle
    i always give this answer: would it make u feel better about ur self if i say i'm on, well iam on, happy bro?!

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    I always get that bs. After more than a decade, it still bothers me very much. However, I will not give some duma$$ the pleasure of seeing me grimace, so being quick to retort, always helps

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Its starting to get to me!

Quote Originally Posted by devil1
    i get it all the time, and im not a huge guy. i also get shit for tanning and watching what i eat. im like dont get me confused with the whole new metro-sexual thing. its a hobby for me, and ill live longer than them
    i get shit for tanning too. I was leaving the tanning bed and this dick that i went to high school with was there with his gf and just laughed. i was signing for another appointment and was like whats so funny? he said i just think guys shouldn't lay in tanning beds. i hate this guy anyways and i just looked at him and said obviously something is working for me maybe you should try it. Remember i live in wv all the locals are nothing but larry the cable guys

Thread Information