anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

The Ultimate Fighter 2

starts tonight in about 5 minutes.. looking forward to it. last season was great!

Zapp is offline Banned
    Glad you said something bro.....forgot it came on tonight.

HASSED is offline New Member
    Whats up guys i've been lurkin for a a bit just readin and learnin from everyone here but I gotta comment on this Opening Season UFC Show as i'm pretty involved in the sport. Those guys that quit the show had no heart period. The one guy gave up on his dream because of cameras what the hell is that, and the second didn't have the strength and heart to tuff it out and lose the extra 5 lbs in the end. BS. If you came this far you should be in it to win it. I'm lookin forward to seein the rest of the season but even Dana has seen that lack of heart and competitiveness in this season of fighters thus far.

-Ed

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I can't believe the pussies on this year. 2 guys quit!?! The zen guy is probably going to lay some smack down! The faggy guy has cut weight before so I think he may be a heavy striker with his boxing background.

I want to see the corn-rowed bitch get tuned!!

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HASSED
    Whats up guys i've been lurkin for a a bit just readin and learnin from everyone here but I gotta comment on this Opening Season UFC Show as i'm pretty involved in the sport. Those guys that quit the show had no heart period. The one guy gave up on his dream because of cameras what the hell is that, and the second didn't have the strength and heart to tuff it out and lose the extra 5 lbs in the end. BS. If you came this far you should be in it to win it. I'm lookin forward to seein the rest of the season but even Dana has seen that lack of heart and competitiveness in this season of fighters thus far.

-Ed
    agreed. dana was right. both of those guys pussed out. i think the first season had tougher fighters

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Worst episode ive ever seen!!! but we cant judge all the fighters and theres no way we can compare last years fighters to this years... its only been one episode!! The lil spanish kid, is a SICK fighter, most heart ive ever seen in a fight!! Anybody, ever see him? Cant wait till next week, looks like its gonna get much better!!

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    I was expecting so much more.

I wanted that kid to make weight so bad, thought i was gonna get to see a fight. I expected more heart. That big guy who quit? I wanted to boot**** him so bad, for taking the chance from someone else.

The black kid, with the cornrows, I love that kid, lol. If he can back is trashtalk up, he could be the next ortiz(back when ortiz was good). Ive got high hopes for that kid.

And that wierd one, i bet he can fight...

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Predator
    I was expecting so much more.

I wanted that kid to make weight so bad, thought i was gonna get to see a fight. I expected more heart. That big guy who quit? I wanted to boot**** him so bad, for taking the chance from someone else.

The black kid, with the cornrows, I love that kid, lol. If he can back is trashtalk up, he could be the next ortiz(back when ortiz was good). Ive got high hopes for that kid.

And that wierd one, i bet he can fight...
    agreed!!! as long as he is good!! i love the shit talker type!! I cant wait to see how wacko does hahhaahaha

Thread Information