If I find this cocksucker, he's as good as dead!!!

Ok, my fiance calls me earlier on my way home all frantic and shit. She said she was out on the balcony talking on her phone and some wierdo was watching her about a hundred yards from our place. She said he didnt move, he just stood under a tree for 30 min watching her. He had no cell phone, no dog, he just stood silent and as still as could be. Then she said he turned really slow and disappeared into the darkness. We got a notice last week about a break in in our community, so I'm kind of concerned(and its a nice area, gated and all that happy horseshit) Anyways, I think if he chooses to bother us he's as good as dead. And a fair warning, I'm on alot of gear right now, and tren too!!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Well, likely you aren't going to catch him unless she knows exactly what he looked like.

Even then, he did nothing wrong yet.

Just stay safe and lock your windows/doors/etc.

That is some strange shit!

~SC~

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    BTW, I waved at her and she never waved back!!!

WTF???

J/K

~SC~

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    BTW, I waved at her and she never waved back!!!

WTF???

J/K

~SC~

HAHAHA......

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Anyways, I think if he chooses to bother us he's as good as dead. And a fair warning, I'm on alot of gear right now, and tren too!!!
    Just dont end up like this guy

http://forums.steroid.com/showpost.p...81&postcount=1

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    If I find this cocksucker, he's as good as dead!!!
    Doesn't seem to me that this guy is a cocksucker. More like a clit-licker.
    -Tock

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie

Haha ya that one was classic.

The guy was probably watching her and then spanking it in the bushes afterwards

I wouldnt consider myself much of a fighter with all the juice I'm on right now. Actually, it's more like a walking ****ing time bomb. Some pervert would be better off ****ing with Jesus than trying me.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    One of the many AR classics.. there really should be a special area for posts like that.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    that shit reminds me of some type of ghost story

just disapeared into the night....

Unoid is offline Member
    OMG death by tren induced Rage.

Hes in for a world of hurt.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO, She should have called the cops after 5 minutes of seeing that fvckin weirdo.

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    that shit reminds me of some type of ghost story

just disapeared into the night....
    she told me it was like Steven Kings movie The Stand. Dude, I have bad enough dreams w/ all the shit I'm on right now. This is what I've taken in today, tonights dreams outta be ****ing great. Went to the firehouse to check it out(trying to get job there) got to see pics of crazy ass fires and cars flipped over and shit. My girl tells me earlier some wierd ass bitch called her work and staqrted going on about how she knew about her moms back problems and that Jesus was going to cure them today, and miraculously my girls mother started talking about her back feeling better(its the bible belt here, dont ask) and then I get to hear about how her cousin is making a horror movie about people getting butchered and shit, and she wants to show me the trailor to it. Now the stalker guy. I'm starting to wonder if she's making all this crap up or not, she's starting to act a little cracked out. So needless to say, I'll wake up sweating scared from some sort of goddman nightmare tonight, bed soaked from tren . wish me luck

If you have home protection (a firearm), you could teach her to use it.

she told me it was like Steven Kings movie The Stand. Dude, I have bad enough dreams w/ all the shit I'm on right now. This is what I've taken in today, tonights dreams outta be ****ing great. Went to the firehouse to check it out(trying to get job there) got to see pics of crazy ass fires and cars flipped over and shit. My girl tells me earlier some wierd ass bitch called her work and staqrted going on about how she knew about her moms back problems and that Jesus was going to cure them today, and miraculously my girls mother started talking about her back feeling better(its the bible belt here, dont ask) and then I get to hear about how her cousin is making a horror movie about people getting butchered and shit, and she wants to show me the trailor to it. Now the stalker guy. I'm starting to wonder if she's making all this crap up or not, she's starting to act a little cracked out. So needless to say, I'll wake up sweating scared from some sort of goddman nightmare tonight, bed soaked from tren. wish me luck
    Forget the gun, firstly.

LMFAO at this post.... I feel for you brotha, nightmares from aas is the firsst thing to kick my ass. What ever happened to those good old nightmares, like you could not run full speed? With aas it's like real life, "I beat the sh*t out my uncle type craziness," or "I failed my finals, b/c I didn't study and then I blew up the professors car." HAHAHA

Religious (the Jesus helping your aunt's back) stuff is all good w/ me dude. (check my profile)

Anyway, I don't think your gf is trying to drive you nuts. However, they can be evil creatures at times.

Also, you are low on cals and carbs (I'm sure) and this is also fvckin w/ you.
    Remember in Pumping Iron, when Arnold is talking about not having distractions? He goes on to talk about his dad dying when he was getting ready for a competition, and he paid it no mind. You must be the same.
    Man, does that movie not inspire you, just by hearing it's name?

Anyway, sorry for the rant....

A reading from the Gospel of Keyser ch12: v1-27

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    Forget the gun, firstly.

LMFAO at this post.... I feel for you brotha, nightmares from aas is the firsst thing to kick my ass. What ever happened to those good old nightmares, like you could not run full speed? With aas it's like real life, "I beat the sh*t out my uncle type craziness," or "I failed my finals, b/c I didn't study and then I blew up the professors car." HAHAHA

Religious (the Jesus helping your aunt's back) stuff is all good w/ me dude. (check my profile)

Anyway, I don't think your gf is trying to drive you nuts. However, they can be evil creatures at times.

Also, you are low on cals and carbs (I'm sure) and this is also fvckin w/ you.
    Remember in Pumping Iron, when Arnold is talking about not having distractions? He goes on to talk about his dad dying when he was getting ready for a competition, and he paid it no mind. You must be the same.
    Man, does that movie not inspire you, just by hearing it's name?

Anyway, sorry for the rant....

A reading from the Gospel of Keyser ch12: v1-27

Only part of that story is true. His dad did in fact die before his show, but he didnt totally disregard it because of the show, rumor has it he despised and hated his dad because of his nazi like strict ways, and I think part of him just didnt give a shit.

Only part of that story is true. His dad did in fact die before his show, but he didnt totally disregard it because of the show, rumor has it he despised and hated his dad because of his nazi like strict ways, and I think part of him just didnt give a shit.
    I've heard this as well. He says it himself "very strict upbringing" at the beginning. This caused alot of problems b/tween him and his mother too.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if she sees the twat again she should call the boys in blue asap!for her safety mate!

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    hahah mass that is the best post ever, classic.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef

Thats too funny. Taking steroids still doesnt mean you know sh*t about fighting.lol.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Doesn't seem to me that this guy is a cocksucker. More like a clit-licker.
    -Tock

You are heterophobic.

Thread Information