AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires

Alright guys, serious problem... need your help.

OK I was kinda seeing this girl before the summer and got with her and I'm seriously considering a relationship with her now that its fall semester and I can see her all the time now. I've got a date w/ her tomorrow and then we're gonna go out (I'm staying sober... cycling right now)

I was talkin to her online and the convo went something like this

her - I need to ask you something and you have to be honest... and i wont think any differently of you... do you or would you consider doing steroids

me - what kind of question is that

her - a random one.. youre all about getting pumped and all that

me - im all about winning this contest in the spring and i'm willing to put forth the effort and do what it takes to do my best.

her - so you do?

me - I didn't say anything. I really dont want to talk about this online, I'll talk to you about it tomorrow...

So now WTF. I know a few of my friends know I do/have juiced and if I was in a relationship with her and THEN she found out I lied to her... that would **** things up big time. I think she would be semi cool about it. I plan on just strait up telling her yes i do it intelligently in safe doses for safe periods of time and ill ask her what all she thinks she knows about AAS.

Any advice? Much appreciated dudes.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    i think ur gonna do the right thing tell her truth.....
    shes doesnt like it....
    thats tuff..
    cause that is who u are b4 she came along and its going to be long after shes gone....
    i think she will appreciate ur honesty....
    and inform her bout it if she wants to know if not dont worry bout it......

G-13 is offline Member
    Bro its tough to answer a question like that because it's all about perspective,
    and opinions will vary according to their personal situation. What you have to do is decide how you would give advice according to your situation. Do this, pretend it's one of your friends asking you what to do. You will give him your opinion according to your perspective, and there is your answer....

IMO. dont tell her anything, tell her you havent done steroids , but you are thinking about doing it in the future, and see how she reacts to that. It will tell you where she is coming from,,

**** that, tell her straight up your juicing, and if she doesnt like it she can hit the road. Honesty is key when it comes to this sort of thing. You'd be surprised how many girls I've dated that were cool w/ it because I was honest. The truth of the matter is, I'm a nice guy on or off juice, and when they see the true you it wont matter to any girl w/ a brain in her head. My fiance knows I juice, and she knows I juice pretty moderately, **** its in the medicine cabinet. But the bottom line is I treat her right and respect her. If you come at the situation w/ the mindframe" if you dont like it too bad" most girls will still hang w/ you regardless just to get to know the personality and see if any preconcieved notions were true. So I say, prove them wrong.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    tell her how it is. if she is unhappy with you doing it to bad.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    IMO. dont tell her anything, tell her you havent done steroids, but you are thinking about doing it in the future, and see how she reacts to that. It will tell you where she is coming from,,
    My advice is not to tell her,
    Also,
    Being a girlfriend, if things go south, she'll be running her mouth to everyone she knows about what you are doing......

Jakspro is offline Member
    rough bro, kinda interested who this one's gonna turn out... Use your pimp game, see if you can swager her in even after you tell her the TRUTH... never know maybe the way you break it to her will win you some respect from her... Good Luck

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if your thinkin about seein her like gf material mate be upfront with her,if she dont like it tuff,at least if she tells you to fukc off its not like you been seein her for years,you never know she might like you more for bein upfront and you could end up with some nice deepthroat for it!!!then again she might kick you in the nattys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    My advice is to tell her the truth. From the conversation you had online I would guess she already assumes you do. If you didnt you woulda said no straight up online. SO just tell her the truth, I dont see anything wrong with using them responsibly and obviously you dont either if you are doing them. So if you dont see anything wrong with using them you shouldnt be afraid to tell someone you do. JMO, but I wouldnt keep it from a girl I was seeing, if she dumps you or w/e then it was never meant to be in the first place, because this is part of ur lifestyle.

-Bino

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Tell her the truth

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Trust me dont.....You can never trust people

the only thing u can trust is cookies

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Tell her what's up, f*ck it.

Do you, go for your's, and always DO YOU.

If she doesn't like it, there are approximately 994959592985985 single women that would have no issues w/it.

~SC~

Theatrix is offline Associate Member
    Gear is MY business. The problem with being honest about this is that although YOU were being honest, do you really know HER and is it something you want communicated around campus when the shit hits the fan with her.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    She sounds terrible, young, and nosey. Sorry, just my opinion. She obviously made you uncomfortable and isnt someone you can trust with the honest truth in that area. Tell the story how you dabbled with them in the past and have moved on...or something to that respect

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Theatrix
    Gear is MY business. The problem with being honest about this is that although YOU were being honest, do you really know HER and is it something you want communicated around campus when the shit hits the fan with her.
    Very true. I take it back, don't say shit. I forgot how girls can "run and tell" like beeyatches.

~SC~

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    She sounds terrible, young, and nosey. Sorry, just my opinion. She obviously made you uncomfortable and isnt someone you can trust with the honest truth in that area. Tell the story how you dabbled with them in the past and have moved on...or something to that respect
    Exactly...you don't want to learn a hard lesson by telling her somthing and it blows up on you later.....The only person you can trust is yourself,period..

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Also,
    Being a girlfriend, if things go south, she'll be running her mouth to everyone she knows about what you are doing......

Exactly what I was thinking.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    I WOULD NOT tell her. There have been at least 3 times in the last year I can think of that i was in the EXACT same situation and it turned out I was glad I did not tell any of them. THe reason I say this, is b/c you arent even dating yet, and for all you know, if yall even do start dating that shit may not even last 1 month, then the cats out of the bag and a bunch of other people who you wouldnt want to know your business, now know it. Now, if you start dating and things get serious after a while and you really like her, then sit her down and tell ehr whats up and explain to her that it is a very personal issue and no one elses business, and that yo didnt want to tell her until you were sure things with you and her were gonna work out, she will understand then if you take the initiative to tell ehr once things get settled. Me, i don't like anyone to knwo abotu my use. People ahev are too bias bc of all the media BS, and jsut dont understand, and it woudl be too much work explaining/convincing all fo them if even possible at all, so dont do it. I only told like my best frined who i can trust with anything and my two training partners who use as well.

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Girlfriend, just tell her it is none of her business, and if it is such a big deal, to go fly a kite and leave you alone. Plenty more fish in the sea.

Women can be such treacherous bitches, and female women are the most treacherous of all. They will use stuff agaaaaaaaaiiiiiiinnnnnssssssstttttt you like you wouldn't believe. I used to have problems with females before I started to transition. Let me tell you, Miss Thaing, until you have BEEN a girl, you can't understand them. The first time a guy hit on me when I was in a skirt and heels, I hit on him... it was a left uppercut to the solar plexus and a right cross in the kisser, as I recall. So actually I guess I hit on him twice. Then I realized, "OHMIGOD, I HAVE BECOME MY SISTER!" I KNEW then what females go through every day of their life. Soon, I understood why they play all these tricks on men... men are big enough and strong enough to beat them up. The only way to get back is to use their feminine wiles.

I did find, though, that if I could get a female interested in juice, she was much more tolerant of me using. I was running a little bit of this and that waaaaaay back when. I used to hide it from girlfriends, and then when I started walking on the wild side I used to hide it from boyfriends. They usually find out and they usually don't understand.

Anyway, good luck, dahling.

smooch smooch
    Anna BOllick
    Juiced Shemale Hooker

Captain_test is offline Associate Member
    If she's worth it, tell her. educate her

if she's not, tell her, and be arrogant about it

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Also,
    I agree ....deny EVERYTHING!!!!!

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette

LOL.... "terrible" is your favorite word

Good advice right here though, I wouldn't tell her shit other than you have done them in the past and not anymore. Now it's all about protein and creatine

GeeOweDee is offline Associate Member
    Put her on a need 2 know basis and right now she dont need 2 know

tell her,then get her to stick you from then on

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendKiller85
    tell her,then get her to stick you from then on
    good call, i like this answer. she can stick it in those hard to reach places, like your butt.

Thread Information