IronFreakX is offline Banned

what do you do when cops...

Stop you to ask for you ID? Or when they tell you to stop the car..Do u just let them search you?? How the F*** do u know theyre not criminals posing as cops??? Do u ask them for ID??

Well I got stopped for no reason yesterday by a cop... and B4 showing him anything...I ask for His ID..he gets it out...I look at it and it says ending in 2004...so I told him to **** off...you aint a cop get the **** away from me or Ill call the tourism police..and I flash the american passport haha(comes in handy)....and he just looks @ me as I walk away...So do u guys just let anyone dressed like a cop search you??? or poiint a gun @ you???

and do u like cookies???

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    LMAO. Only you could do that bro.. Was he a cop then?!

Cops in this country arent as strict when it comes to pulling people over. They dont put a gun to your head!

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy

Cops in this country arent as strict when it comes to pulling people over. They dont put a gun to your head!
    Yeah..but technically NO...his Id was expired..so fvck him....he cant tell me shit...hes a citizen as far as Im concerned and If a citizen asked for My id Id spit on them ....so neway...It just amazes me that people submit themselves to cops with no hesitation..I mean anyone can pose as a cop...finding a cop costume aint hard u know...and no...they dont pull a gun on you here ha if they did that..damn..Some1 pulling a gun on me ..but in the states they have the rite to...rite??

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Stop you to ask for you ID? Or when they tell you to stop the car..Do u just let them search you?? How the F*** do u know theyre not criminals posing as cops??? Do u ask them for ID??

Well I got stopped for no reason yesterday by a cop... and B4 showing him anything...I ask for His ID..he gets it out...I look at it and it says ending in 2004...so I told him to **** off...you aint a cop get the **** away from me or Ill call the tourism police..and I flash the american passport haha(comes in handy)....and he just looks @ me as I walk away...So do u guys just let anyone dressed like a cop search you??? or poiint a gun @ you???

and do u like cookies???
    Did this happen in the staes?
    Anyways, here in the states if you get pulled over by a unmarked police car you can ask for his id, and not pull over until you see a public place. But if a marked unit pulls you over and you say "let me see your id" your asking to be held and harassed for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    Did this happen in the staes?
    Anyways, here in the states if you get pulled over by a unmarked police car you can ask for his id, and not pull over until you see a public place. But if a marked unit pulls you over and you say "let me see your id" your asking to be held and harassed for a while.
    nah not in the states...marked or unmarked...not gonna let anyone touch me without seeing propper ID...

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    In general its not a good idea to piss em off. You become a target.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Here in the states all a cop has to have is reasonable suspicion and he can pull you over and or ask for your id. All he has to say is you or your car matches a description of someone they are looking for.

OG

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

and do u like cookies???

anythin for a chocolate COOOOKIEEE!!

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Here in the states all a cop has to have is reasonable suspicion and he can pull you over and or ask for your id. All he has to say is you or your car matches a description of someone they are looking for.

OG
    and each time you are 100% sure he/she is a cop how???

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    anythin for a chocolate COOOOKIEEE!!
    Cookies

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    and each time you are 100% sure he/she is a cop how???
    99% of the time its a marked police car that pulls you over. If its an under cover car you have the right to drive to a police station or some where public incase its not a real cop.

OG

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries

and do u like cookies???
    heheheh u bastard, i told u that would work

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Cookies
    Hash Brownies yummmmmmm

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member

Well I got stopped for no reason yesterday by a cop...
    and B4 showing him anything...I ask for His ID..he gets it out...I look at it and it says ending in 2004...so I told him to **** off...you aint a cop get the **** away from me or Ill call the tourism police..and I flash the american passport haha(comes in handy)....and he just looks @ me as I walk away...So do u guys just let anyone dressed like a cop search you??? or poiint a gun @ you???

and do u like cookies???

hhahaha thats classic... try doing that in NY!! hahahaha your car will be ripped apart!! lol

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    hhahaha thats classic... try doing that in NY!! hahahaha your car will be ripped apart!! lol
    part of the reason i hate new york

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    part of the reason i hate new york
    Its not just New York bro. Your location says Texas, can you imagine yourself getting pulled over in texas and saying "You want to see my I.D? HA! Let me see your I.D Officer." i dont think so. Your not gonna get roped or anything, but you will be fvcked with and harassed for a WHILE.

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    Its not just New York bro. Your location says Texas, can you imagine yourself getting pulled over in texas and saying "You want to see my I.D? HA! Let me see your I.D Officer." i dont think so. Your not gonna get roped or anything, but you will be fvcked with and harassed for a WHILE.
    Yeah thats wut I would do newhere...Cops are humans theyre not some kind Of alien...Ill ask any cop anywhere for theyre Id before I ever show mine...why are you guys almost ready to kiss the officer's' hand?? Just ask them for their damn ID!!!theyre asking for yours!!!!!!!!!!

Captain_test is offline Associate Member
    I agree Ironfreak..Cops will do anything they can to f*ck with your rights and do what they really cant do, if it will help busting you. I hate pigs, and I never "let them do whatever they want to". No one in this country (US) knows their rights anymore..Pigs show up to our partys, and the kids just let them in, because they think they have to. But any time I'm at a party and cops knock, I make sure no one answers the door or if they do, to answer it and shut it behind them. F*ck pigs...

Yeah thats wut I would do newhere...Cops are humans theyre not some kind Of alien...Ill ask any cop anywhere for theyre Id before I ever show mine...why are you guys almost ready to kiss the officer's' hand?? Just ask them for their damn ID!!!theyre asking for yours!!!!!!!!!!
    Because the nicer you are the faster you are on your way. I dont have time to sit there and be a smart ass to a cop(anymore). Besides i've been arrested 5 times in my life and i'm only 23(still young and kind of dumb). Some arrests were drug related so the last thing i need is a cop searching me and my car.

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    if its an unmarked car you can call the police and have them identify that ther is a car in that area and that they are trying to pull you over... they will also send a marked car to meet up with you and then you can stop

decadbal is offline Banned
    i usually get out of the car, and walk back there... depends on how i feel... but i never in any way let them be abn ass to me, they work for me.. not me for them

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    i usually get out of the car, and walk back there...
    dunno how it is where you live, but in jersey at least, thats a quick way to get a gun pulled on you and piss a cop off.

Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    if its an unmarked car you can call the police and have them identify that ther is a car in that area and that they are trying to pull you over... they will also send a marked car to meet up with you and then you can stop
    WTF!!..so an unmarked car...tries to stop me over...and you just call the cops???...Damn, If it were me..Id pull a gun point it at them..till I make sure theyre cops...hell for all I know they could be thieves , off duty cops sent by some1 I pissed off haha cookies will break

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    I always get their ID, and give them sh!t, NOBODY will search my car without a proper WARRANT!!!! I don't study law for nothing

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy

UNless your from Brazil, lol..

We don't carry ID in Ireland.

If I did that to a cop I would probaly be eating cement

Thread Information