Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Trendkill is offline Associate Member

Getting charged with assault and robbery.

so any normal day. driving down the street to drop my buddy at his girlfriends house. Pass two guys walking down the sidewalk, flipped em off. They shout out "F*ck you!" after us. Bad move on their part. ( Me and 2 other car loads of ppl were on our way to the states). I slammed on the brakes, turned around and drove back to where the guys were walking. There like oh so you wanna fight. Myself ( 6'4, 235) and my buddy (6'2, 250) get outta the car and my buddy n the one guy go at it. then his punk friend trys to jump in and smash my buddy. dropped that ****er to the ground with one hit. then 2 car loads of my friends rolled up and got out and just started stomping these guys. 2 of my friends had lugz on n they were throwin kicks to the head liek nothin. so these two punks are all bloodied up on the ground screamin, and my buddy is so stupid, bends down and reaches into the kids pocket, takes his wallet with liek 30$ and a pack of smokes were yellin at his ass to forget it and just get back in the car, ( because mind you this was 3 oclock in the afternoon on a nice sunny day in a big subdivision with people outside everywhere. old people are screaming at us were callin the cops blah blah. So we drive back to my friends house because were not going into the states right now after this sh*t. We get back to my friends house, and about after 20 minutes of a game of pool someone says the cops are here. sure enough theres 5 cruisers outside the house. everyone gets called out side, i see my buddy gettin cuffed and they come over to me are you the owner of a grey focus, yeah why, anddddd cuffed. so everyone gets questioned, both of us 2000$ bond bail. out next morning, my buddy is charged with robbery and me with assualt. but the police say this fight was consentual. so i may get off easily. but there main argument was this wouldnt have happend if i hadnt have stopped the car. SO AM I F*CKED? ANYONE KNOW?
    Last edited by Trendkill; 08-23-2005 at 02:49 PM.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    slap on the hand.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Trendkill
    Pass two guys walking down the sidewalk, flipped em off.
    Having read this, I'd say you brought this upon yourself.

What compelled you to drive by two people and simply flip them off??

Is that what you do for "fun"?

I'd say it serves you right, and you're lucky you didn't get beat senseless.

This doesn't sound like something I'd like to write about and tell people, I'd be ashamed of such a bafoonish move.

~SC~

no man, we thought we new them n were like HEYYY!!! n the one kid flipped us off. i just drove back cuz you dont just flip someone the bird and yell **** you and think your gonna get away with it.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    what does that mean to flip em off can some enlight me??

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    I've had a similar incident happen to me. I too was the driver and got fuked except i whipped out a machete on some punk skater kids. Didn't hurt anyone though. I was young and dumb. Looks like you got yourself in a big mess as well. You should have ignored them.

give em the middle finger.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

This doesn't sound like something I'd like to write about and tell people, I'd be ashamed of such a bafoonish move.

~SC~
    I took it that the other kids flipped them off...

there you go! no, swolecat, despite what you may think, i dont go around flippin ppl off for fun. we greeted them with a nice HEYY!!! and they flipped us off so i shot em back and they yelled back F*ck you!, and thats when i had enough.

chest6 is offline Banned
    there you go! no, swolecat, despite what you may think, i dont go around flippin ppl off for fun. we greeted them with a nice HEYY!!! and they flipped us off so i shot em back and they yelled back F*ck you!, and thats when i had enough.
    I have done this before...a year ago me and my friend thats a skinhead and hes like 5 11 260 one big dude...well you know the rest and we didnt get in trouble no one was around

Ahhh......okay, I mis-understood you.

That's not what your original post reads..........It says you drove by, "flipped 'em off", then they yelled f*ck you.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 08-23-2005 at 04:13 PM.

give em the middle finger.
    Wtf!!!..Some 1 did smth like that once..I was coming back from the gym...had my mp3 on...couldnt hear anything..neway..Im walking on the very right of the st..cuz there is no pavement lol...(dont ask )..neway..and there is space for @least 1 car comfortably...so out of no where...smth kind of pushes me and i almost fall..a fvckin car...wasnt fast..kinda slow....so i look @ them and they stop laughing and say..."Im sorry I thot u were some else"...I hit the driver so fvcking hard..his tooth got chipped and started bleeind..took the keys out..threw them away...pulled him out...beat the shit out of him..his friend coming out..and i tell him get the **** back or ill fvcking kill u...he doesnt move...I keep hitting/wrecking the car...cuz the driver isnt moving....and i leave...with some cuts in my hand from all the glass...But I FELT GREAT!!!!....this was .bout a year ago...if they had called the cops...I wouldve pretended to be hurt from it and flashed my american passport and they would pussy out.....(the cops)....I walk alone..dont bother anyone..dont look @ anyone..dont care wut theyre doing and..dont ask no1 nothing....but fvck with me...and damn....you wouldve wished u stepped infront of a goddamn moving train

cool sh*t chest, you lucky bastard. yea the descriptions they gave were a really tall guy and a guy in big red shirt.

Oh ok...u didnt do nething wrong then...

ya ironfreak, the cops were like you couldve just kept on driving. im like no i fuc*ing couldnt have those bastards lipped off to me and now there ****ing in the hospital with a fractured skull, 4 missing teeth, a concussion and a both eyes swollen shut.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Wtf!!!..Some 1 did smth like that once..I was coming back from the gym...had my mp3 on...couldnt hear anything..neway..Im walking on the very right of the st..cuz there is no pavement lol...(dont ask )..neway..and there is space for @least 1 car comfortably...so out of no where...smth kind of pushes me and i almost fall..a fvckin car...wasnt fast..kinda slow....so i look @ them and they stop laughing and say..."Im sorry I thot u were some else"...I hit the driver so fvcking hard..his tooth got chipped and started bleeind..took the keys out..threw them away...pulled him out...beat the shit out of him..his friend coming out..and i tell him get the **** back or ill fvcking kill u...he doesnt move...I keep hitting/wrecking the car...cuz the driver isnt moving....and i leave...with some cuts in my hand from all the glass...But I FELT GREAT!!!!....this was .bout a year ago...if they had called the cops...I wouldve pretended to be hurt from it and flashed my american passport and they would pussy out.....(the cops)....I walk alone..dont bother anyone..dont look @ anyone..dont care wut theyre doing and..dont ask no1 nothing....but fvck with me...and damn....you wouldve wished u stepped infront of a goddamn moving train
    arent u full of sunshine today

ya ironfreak, the cops were like you couldve just kept on driving. im like no i fuc*ing couldnt have those bastards lipped off to me and now there ****ing in the hospital with a fractured skull, 4 missing teeth, a concussion and a both eyes swollen shut.
    some people learn the hard way haha...they sure did...

arent u full of sunshine today
    sunshit , sunshine all the same...now come to the fvcking dark side we have cookies LOL
    cookies i say

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    #1 You shouldn't have even stopped the car... childish

#2 You guys beat them down by numbers and then continued to kick them when they were down. A bitch move

#3 You stole their wallet...... how ghetto.

Grow up..... how old are you?

G-13 is offline Member
    Yea definately deserved that, maybe you should have raped and pillaged their home while you were at it. So i guess you got braggin rights for a while with your friends, maybe moved up a notch on the coolness scale...a better man, a calm cool collected man..would have ignored the bullshit...

NOOO man they dissed me, i had to punish them and make them suffer with grief pain and anguish or i wouldnt have been cool with my friends in the car.

That was just dumb,why would you get off to hurting someone, you definately have psychological problems if you do.

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Kraaaaaazzzzzy........good luck with that bro....Sound like you'll get a slap on the hand..I stop fvcking up like that after I had my kids...

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut

#2 You guys beat them down by numbers and then continued to kick them when they were down. A bitch move

I agree, Stop stealing my ideas!! Honestly that kind of action can only lead to bad results, sorry man

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    BTW, you should get off the charges, since you werent the only one doing it and the fight was two sided

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    BTW, you should get off the charges, since you werent the only one doing it and the fight was two sided
    Dude what post were you reading, this guy and his friend jumped 2 other guys, and then 2 more car loads pulled up and started in on them..his ass should be in jail right now...so far it looks to me like it was 6 on 2 and that = jail time...their in the fukin hospital and hes posting shit on the internet, i dont feel sorry for him at all....

Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    Dude what post were you reading, this guy and his friend jumped 2 other guys, and then 2 more car loads pulled up and started in on them..his ass should be in jail right now...so far it looks to me like it was 6 on 2 and that = jail time...their in the fukin hospital and hes posting shit on the internet, i dont feel sorry for him at all....

Me either.....I hope he gets his ass handed to him in jail.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

~SC~
    A bafoon!Priceless!!

That's what I was getting at.

Glad you see it like I do, that gives me comfort!

~SC~

Me either.....I hope he gets his ass handed to him in jail.
    Sir, I present to you, your ass.

I agree, kiddie shit and I have no time for that bullshit.

He must be a youngster, and sometimes it takes a learning experience to grow up.

He didn't just tell a story here, he bragged about the incident in many posts.

That's some loser .

~SC~

~SC~

LMFAOOO

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont go around flippin ppl off for fun. we greeted them with a nice HEYY!!! and they flipped us off so i shot em back and they yelled back F*ck you!, and thats when i had enough.
    For some reason i dont believe this statement. I believe you did flip them off and they flipped u off back, and then it all happened.
    But anyways, two car loads of people jumping 2 guys is something 16 year olds do, not adults that are 6'4 235 lbs. You could've killed them, or fvcked them up permanently, so whatever happens in court is well deserved. And your boy that jacked his wallet (for $30 ) is a fvcking tool bag idiot. Everyone knows a fight is a fight, stealing from somebody after a fight takes things to a whole other level.
    Anyway i can't say good luck in court because honestly people like you need to learn things the hard way. Two car loads of people stomping on two guys because of 1 finger, WTF come on.

G-13 is offline Member

~SC~
    lol..

1819 is offline Senior Member
    lmfao. everybody wants to be a tough guy. i have friggin tears in my eyes. there are legit reasons to throw hands...none listed here. grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    For some reason i dont believe this statement. I believe you did flip them off and they flipped u off back, and then it all happened.
    Exactly, that is what it reads!!!!!

so any normal day. driving down the street to drop my buddy at his girlfriends house. Pass two guys walking down the sidewalk, flipped em off. They shout out "F*ck you!" after us.
    Sounds like he passes two guys, FLIPS THEM OFF, then the guys yell f*ck you at the car from which they were flipped off.

He then turns around and gets his entourage to beat up two little kids and take $30.

Oh what a feeling.

~SC~

Exactly, that is what it reads!!!!!

Sounds like he passes two guys, FLIPS THEM OFF, then the guys yell f*ck you at the car from which they were flipped off.

He then turns around and gets his entourage to beat up two little kids and take $30.

Oh what a feeling.

~SC~

That's the same thing I got out of the first post.....

oh and btw I'd like to see pics of this 6'4, 235lb guy...... preferrably a mug shot. Smile nice big guy

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Meating out give the rest of us a bad name!

kia
    kia is offline New Member
    allways act in self defence. thats my opinion! and when you are acting in selfdefence you can do allot of damage, an the cops cant do shit about it

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kia
    allways act in self defence. thats my opinion! and when you are acting in selfdefence you can do allot of damage, an the cops cant do shit about it
    decent advice, just remember, in the real world, the cops can do whatever they want and it all has to do with who they believe. best bet is to be a man and avoid confrontation.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Hmmmm I have to agree with Swole and crew....sounds pretty juvenile to me. Personally I hope you do some time but since it's your first offense you'll probably get some community service, a fine and some anger management.

My advice

GROW UP!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

c_ville is offline Associate Member

I just finished watching a little Chappelle.... this would be great material for "When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong".

My judgement statement on your actions:
    - Retard move for stopping your car over something petty. IMO, it isn't worth the wear on the brakes to stop for some bullshit like that.
    I hope you get ****ed up in jail, and then ****ed over in civil court. A person who is lacking judgement so greatly, like yourself, should not be allowed freedom.

trisdog is offline Associate Member

definately a corny move right there, If you know you out number these kids by a whole lot, I mean there is no sense in starting shit even if they act tuff, It is senseless, this shit happens all the time here.. You will be walking down the street there will be a group of kids and they will say shit to you if your by yourself, Now you know how many times I ran into a kid who acted tuff when they are with thier friends, then when they see me when they are alone they put there head down, start walking as fast as they can or even start running. WOW I hate kids like that.

kia
    kia is offline New Member
    . WOW I hate kids like that.
    agreed!!
    Last edited by kia; 08-23-2005 at 07:03 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information