GetPumped is offline Senior Member

Question for those of you with Cingular......

I just switched over to cingular and purchased a new phone (motorola v551). It's pretty ****in nice, but to get to the point. I asked the guy if I can put music ringtones on it so when it rings it will play a song and he said yes. I asked him if I could get them for free or do I have to pay and he said well you have to pay but i can give you one for free if he has it (he pointed to another worker). So I told him the song and he had it and he gave my phone to the other worker and he somehow put it from his phone into mine. I asked the guy if I had some friends who knew how to do it if I would be able to do it myself and he told me yes I just need to find someone who has the songs and knows how to do it. Do any of you have any ideas of how to do this so I can put some more songs on my phone? Thanks.

chest6 is offline Banned
    theyre only like 2.49

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    theyre only like 2.49
    Wait, $2.49 every month or just a one time fee of $2.49 to put it on your phone? The guy did make a joke to the other guy and said where's my $2.49 and then laughed again. I guess that is the same thing you are saying.

If so, where do i go to get these ringtones?

chest6 is offline Banned
    k click the middle button...or in your case the little orange icon..then click shop ringtones and it should connect u to the internet and wa la

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Or your provider probably has a web page...that's where I got mine for Tmobile. It's easier to select them off the internet, play them, etc.....and it's a one time fee per song.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Does anybody know if Cingular has a webpage to get these songs from? What will I do, just type in my cell number and credit card number for them to charge me and then it will be sent to my phone somehow?

Ok nevermind I found it. Duh.....www.cingular.com lol.

chest6 is offline Banned
    haha ill pretend u didnt ask that lol

Thread Information