I could have fu*ing killed someone today!!!!

Holy shit am I pissed off right now. Went out to lunch with my fiance, get out to my car and it wont crank over, I'm almost positive its the starter. Anyways, I call up AAA because I have a membership, no big deal right? AAA tells me that they are sending out a tow truck and its going to be an hour to an hour and a half wait, DAMNIT!!! I miss my massage appt, call up the girl and cancel. An hour and a half rolls by, no truck. I call up the company that AAA had supposedly dispatched,"No sir, we never got a call from AAA, I'm sorry" you've gotta be joking. So this is an hour and a half so far in the parking lot. To make matters even worse, my cell phone goes dead. My girls phone goes ****ing dead!!!! Then some guy who worked at the restaurant was nice enough to let me use his. I call up AAA again to figure out WTF is going on. "No sir, they dont cover that area your broken down in, we had to get another company to come get you" Thanks for letting me know after I've been out here almost 2 hours by now bitch!! And if they dont cover my area then WTF did you dispatch tell me about them to begin with? AAA tells me the guy is on his way, he's right on my street i'm on. 30 more min pass, nobody!!! Again, I call AAA for like the 4th or 5th ****ing time now!!! They put me on hold while they contact the company to figure out where the guy is. I'm on hold for about 10 min, then the phone just gets hung up. Furiously I call them back "Just give me the number and name of the company I'll call them myself!!" I call the company and some country bumpkin bitch answers the phone"we just got the call like 20 min ago" Ok I said" Where in route is your ****ing driver?" "Hell I dont know, here goes his cell #, you can call him if you wanna" WTF, WTF, WTF!!!!! At this point I'm ready to snap, actually I am snapping. People in the restaurant are looking over as I'm furious on the phone. I'm missing my next meal, its time to take my var tab which I dont have on me and I'm miserable. Call the driver up, no answer, call again, no answer. After a total of about 3 hrs his rickety ****ing piece of shit truck pulls up. "You look like you done liftsum weights" the toothless ****ing redneck says. I say nothing. To make a long story short, just the starter for my Acura is 372 bucks. Theer goes my growth kit. I doubt I'll sign up with AAA again next year, its nothing but a problem with them everytime. Cocksuckers that they are!!!!!!!FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    man i feel your pain. ive been furiously pissed at tripleA more than once. its just one of those days.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Damn bro I'd be pissed as hell missing that massage, I've been known to run over children to make my Appt!

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Damn bro I'd be pissed as hell missing that massage, I've been known to run over children to make my Appt!
    hahah

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Deep Tissue!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Damn I hate missing meals and missing a tab...Good thing u didnt kill someone

THE CROW is offline Associate Member
    sounds like my luck! I hate missing meals and the suplements. hope the rest of the day went well.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    That does suck brutha, but it could ALWAYS BE WORSE.

At least u did get home to tell us about it.

BTW, get the AAA plus package, well worth it!

~SC~

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    so your reccomending AAA

Ridla is offline Associate Member
    Whoa I gt pissed just reading that...no joke

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    I have the AAA plus package and its been a life saver many times....my friends even call me and i use my AAA for them.

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Hell yea man.

I give you props that you kept your cool with the dude when he finally showed up.

I, on the other hand, would have said something very smart to him in hopes he would get smart back.

Then I could have made sure he was toothless.

LOL....jk......props to ya bro.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Damn!!!!!!!!

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    i hate AAA sometimes, other times they are a life saver.(locked my keys in my car while out of town)

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    That does suck brutha, but it could ALWAYS BE WORSE.

At least u did get home to tell us about it.

BTW, get the AAA plus package, well worth it!

~SC~

Nonsense, I have the AAA Plus package, and those ****heads still gave me all that trouble. I could have pushed the damn thing to the shop by the time they got there!!!

Thread Information