Dont do the spray on tanning bed, ****ing sucks!!!

Figured I'd at least try it, my buddy was ranting and raving about it so I did it. The tan was even for about a day and a half, then started peeling away from me, I'm all blotchy looking like some sort of ****ing chamelion, and on top of that it itches like a bitch. The moisturizer works to keep it peeling for about 10 min. Now I'm afraid to do a regular bed at least till all this shit peels off because I'm afraid it may not tan me even.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Yep, it's a terrible way to tan...

chest6 is offline Banned
    We could have told ya that

BigCrump60 is offline New Member
    I tried that stuff once, I was completely orange for like a week, fvck that spray stuff I'll just go bake in the TX sun.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    LOL I'm just trying to picture you looking like you have some kind of skin disease.

It's gotta be like protan coming off....I'm sure it doesn't come off as evenly as it goes on.

I'd say get a good loofa....and scrub your ass off! LOL Literally!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    i dunno , i have used it and it looked great. u got to get the good stuff bro

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCrump60
    I tried that stuff once, I was completely orange for like a week, fvck that spray stuff I'll just go bake in the TX sun.
    well that takes like 20 mins and im good f'in been like 103+ all week

Quote Originally Posted by GQplaya
    i dunno , i have used it and it looked great. u got to get the good stuff bro
    This shit is far worse than pro tan. It's flaking off me all over and itchy. Pro tan never did it to me.

Thread Information