Would this piss you off or am I just being crazy??

So fellas, my week has been shitty to say the least. My car broke down yesterday, and I've been getting hit w/ all these bills at one time. On top of it all, I had to give a guy 500 down on our wedding this week as well and another 500 to the insurance company. The contest preparation is costing a little $ as well. I gave my fiance 80 bucks to go get her hair cut because it was starting to look like shit, the color was anyways, and all she has been doing lately is bitching"I need to get it done but i dont have the money!!" Well, I'm rushing to the bank to deposit some cash today so I dont bounce a couple checks, I come home and to my surprise she tells me that she has 1100.00 in her savings account and she will let me BORROW a couple hundred tomm morning so I can go deposit some more $$$ to be on the safe side. Ok, I'm pretty pissed off about this whole thing right now. She gladly accepted my $ for her hair when in fact she WASNT broke, today she comes home with a new pair of pants. And I'm the one worried about bouncing a check or two, when she could have been honest with me in the first place and thrown in a couple hundred towards our wedding so I am not in the position I'm in right now. In most weddings the brides parents help out at least some, I have to do all this shit myself and she is making no effort to help me out. **** it, I guess i'm just going to try to go train and clear my mind of all this shit for an hour. Would any of what I mentioned burn some of your asses a little too???

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Yeah it would...but I dont do relationships anymore

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    If she had money in her account and needed to get her hair done...she should not have taken your money. If your families aren't helping with the wedding...then SHE should be helping too! If she knows you are in trouble $$ wise and need some help and she's sitting on some cash....she should be helping you. LOAN you $$??????? You are about to be married and she's gonna LOAN you money??

hmmm She gonna charge you interest too????
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    i'd be mad as hell....your getting married ...A LOAN? asking for money when she has over a grand...

sngleguyinmo31 is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like she wants a SUGARDADDY.....i [B]HAD a woman like that....I say HAD.
    Now i getta work out alot and do what i want. soooo nice!!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    HAHAHHA, she got you good, just think you have a whole lifetime of that ahead of you!!!! Good luck!!

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    dude my girl is the same way and now i just do for me as she has done for her for a while now.

That shit pisses me off bigtime man!!!

sngleguyinmo31 is offline Junior Member
    I had a Phillipino chick and she would just sleep all day and go out partying every night. Shit got old! I packed her crap and told her to leave. Shit i was only with her for 2 months....LOL Her family was loaded but they believe the man should take care of the woman. So once i got with her it was like her family gave her up...I give her back!!!

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    A savings account is for savings and most people (at least I don't) don't take money out of their savings for petty things like hair care. Sounds like she didn't realize you were in financial strain at first(could be wrong), but when she did, offered you money from a savings account to help you out of a jam. What is kinda whacky is the fact she expects you to pay her back. You should take that as an opportunity discuss merging your savings into a mutual savings or ira account, and work as a unit instead of individuals. That is, if you are sure you are spending the rest of your life with her.

skiing is offline Associate Member
    Yeah it would make me upset and deserve a really good talk. Fortunately my GF is the most giving person in the world and I thank god for bringing me to her. I would definitely see where her head was at. Marriage is a combining of two sets of qualitys to form one great union. good luck and it deserves a good talk. ski a great winter

G-13 is offline Member
    If it bothers you, talk to her about it..the small things build up after a while. And some things like shared finances need to be in the open so there is no sense of financial burden on one or the other...be straight up with her and to the point so there is no confusion..good luck

decadbal is offline Banned
    doedsnt sound like u need to mrry her bro.. u can do much better

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    If she had money in her account and needed to get her hair done...she should not have taken your money. If your families aren't helping with the wedding...then SHE should be helping too! If she knows you are in trouble $$ wise and need some help and she's sitting on some cash....she should be helping you. LOAN you $$??????? You are about to be married and she's gonna LOAN you money??

hmmm She gonna charge you interest too????
    well said

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    honestly.....
    if she said she wants to lend you couple of hundred dollars???
    i believe thats a huge issue for me...
    cause once you guys get married...
    you might have some serious issue with finance ....
    which then can lead you to fighting and breaking up...
    so i will try workout things with her before you go any further with this bank investor......

good luck man.............
    thats shitty.... you guys should be as one......

helios is offline Associate Member
    I think this thread is good plug for Kanye's Goldigger rhyme...i thought immediately of that joint hearing the shit youre going through.

I just got out of a relationship like this man, as good as she is in bed, she's not worth the frustration.

good luck to you.

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe she didnt realize you were tight on funds.. but this could be a major issue in the long run... talk to her before it gets to deep because this will end up being a problem in your marriage

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I just don't like the fact that she's crying about NO money...he gives her money to get her hair done and then she pops in with new jeans! Meanwhile...he's paying for the wedding, etc.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Thread Information