Thread: Van, BC

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Van, BC

Hey.....Vancouver guys....need to know the HOTTEST clubs to hit up there on a Friday night. Gonna come up next weekend with my new guy and some other friends.

C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    New guy huh .......... my heart is broken into two!!! JK have fun, needed the post.

Ahh how sweet....even if you were just using my thread to be a whore!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    The Naval Base is always a blast this time of year if your looking for a good time..

Is that a club?

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    no, lol, its a naval base... Probably the biggest joke of the canadian armed forces (so its gotta be a big joke ) Non stop party, especially late summer..

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    damn another vacation... girl do you work anymore???? lol

Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    damn another vacation... girl do you work anymore???? lol
    LOL Vancouver BC is only a 45 min drive TTU....and here I thought you were gonna pic up on the "new guy" thing.!!! Anyway, right now the group is only going up for Fri nite and then back to my place for the rest of the weekend...everyone wants to hit the hot tub and chill!

OHHHH new guy ... you can tell me all about him at our next all girl slumber party where we sit around in our nighties and talk about boys

LOL

Well...I'll tell you the basics.. 35, divorced, two kids and done having more, tall, dark and handsome...and he just got stationed here ...so we have LOTS of time.

We met at a Chief's training. Got to talking and hit it OFF. Funniest part is...before we met...he bought the house across the street from me....so we are gonna be neighbors!!!

hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    LOL

Well...I'll tell you the basics.. 35, divorced, two kids and done having more, tall, dark and handsome...and he just got stationed here ...so we have LOTS of time.

We met at a Chief's training. Got to talking and hit it OFF. Funniest part is...before we met...he bought the house across the street from me....so we are gonna be neighbors!!!

hehehe
    nice!

Thanks girl. I'm cautiously optomistic!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Thanks girl. I'm cautiously optomistic!
    i would be if i was you

girl...add nwmuscle to your msger!

Got a question for you.

Bump for the Van guys....hell I hijacked my own thread .

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    well i hope you have a good time...

Thank you With this crew...its a given !!!!!!!!!

Thread Information