Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AVAGO
    You mean the one of cameron diaz................. That she said was her
    haha i believe it was kirsten dunst. it came right off her official site and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    those are jews rabbis crossing the israeli flag in the pic not me!!!
    its not who crosses it out, its who has the crossed out flag in their avatar. by the way, i've been to israel and the rabbi's over there are super super orthodox and dont even consider reform or conservative judaism as being real jusaism. there is so much holy war over there that both muslim extremists and jew extremists have been created. islam and judaism are peaceful religions, but people have tweaked certain concepts of both religions in the middle east in their favor in order to support jihad against the other religion just becasue this whole thing is not a holy war but a war of zionists(war for controll of the homeland). most all large and/or important countries in the world through the ages have been occupied by a certain culture, and then through war, have surrendered and/or everyone killed off and then the ruling army spreads its own culture throughout that land, until some bigger and badder army comes in and fvcks them up and takes their land. this has gone on through beginning of time. Euro's came to the u.s. and killed off a shitload of native americans and then just claimed our country as america and bam! here are americans today. Similar shit happened with the greeks, romans, trojans, byzantines, ottoman empire, hitler, etc. Isreal is surrounded by 7 different arab nations and in 1946 was attacked by all of them and beat the shit out of all of those armies at once and won their freedom. they won fair and square, and all the anti azionists do is cried over spilled milk all fvcking day. they beat your ass fair and square, now get over it. i am not down with any of the fvcked up shit that is being done on both the hebrew side or the muslim side. but the whole world once belonged to someone else, and then they faught and the victor owned the land afterward. i'm sorry if this offeneds anyone, i always try to stear clear of the jew/muslim conflict, because i live in America, but this has happened for thousands of years and now everyone and their mom wants to bitch about how unfair shit is. life is unfair, and the smart ones find ways around this, and the masses die off with nothing.-peace-

likewize is offline Junior Member
    you guys know my avatar is that dope shit!

Quote Originally Posted by likewize
    you guys know my avatar is that dope shit!
    it is, i wish dave would come back.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Who on this board has stuck to the same avatar the longest?
    Non active members dount count.

I dont remember symatech ever having another avatar then the one he has now? I hate it when members change avatar because I often remember board members by the avatar not name
    There's only been one MBH. Stands the test of time.

samoth is offline Member
    I'm bettin' that I'm pretty high up on that list... I've never changed mine.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    There's only been one MBH. Stands the test of time.
    I still beat you only palme beats me, but he doesn't come around much any more. skinny bastard

oops, looks like samoth beats me too

there are a few others but I don't know how often they post

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    i noticed a lot of people changin their names recently 2, which has been weirdin me out, u go to a thread uve posted in, to see wots goin on, and the names of the people av changed!!!

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    i think ive had mine for 2 years?

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Myshkin
    haha i believe it was kirsten dunst. it came right off her official site and everything.

Old news. Girls don't lie? she admited it and we moved on ( I think she looks good, why she said the other chic? she is a female )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information