Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater

Punk Azz B1tches!

I was watching "Hannity and Colmes" on FOXNEWS the other night and they played this video. I've been trying to find it and finally came across it. It's pretty disturbing. It shows 2 guys returning from Iraq from service getting beaten up in Seattle. It's a recent video.

http://www.ogrish.com/archives/beati...g_27_2005.html

August 27, 2005
    Beating Caught on Tape in Seattle
    "Two soldiers who just returned from a year in Iraq were badly beaten in an attack outside Pioneer Square. But believe it or not, someone caught the beating on videotape. Now, police are asking for your help identifying the suspects. "

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    i also watched that episode. what the **** were those ppl doing just watching these guys get beat unconsious? i hope those thug assholes get caught. how disrespectful.

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    how terrible...any word on why the were attacked?

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    That is totally f*cked up, in so many ways. They risk thier lives to protect this country and that's the thanks they get. And everyone around not stepping in.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRandy
    how terrible...any word on why the were attacked?
    Someone disrespected someone's girlfriend and it turned into a fight.

The fact that they were just back from Iraq was not relevant to the issue...it's just the local press attempting to make the story more "news worthy"!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    It doesnt matter what its about,,,theres like 20 dudes beating them up for what insulting sombodys girlfriend, thats just childish and stupid especially if 20 + gang bangers have to to it...Those dudes beating them 2 up show nothing but cowardness and are like little kids and just complete puussies IMO. I wouldnt have let that shit happen if i were there...Hey I pack what can I say......!!
    Last edited by dirtyvegas; 08-28-2005 at 06:55 AM.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    by the way commando barbi i love your sig....thats vary kool..

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Those troops don't deserve that.

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    all that time and no one in a car called 911? wtf that makes me sick soldiers or not no one deserves that.....it takes a real bunch of MEN to gang up like that on 2 guys...what a bunch of p@ssies

Quote Originally Posted by freakintraining
    all that time and no one in a car called 911? wtf that makes me sick soldiers or not no one deserves that.....it takes a real bunch of MEN to gang up like that on 2 guys...what a bunch of p@ssies
    Yea I was wondering that also. They were flashing the Seattle Police line to call if anyone has any tips. They split before cops probably showed up if you see the end of the video.

Seattle is a big place and there are only so many cops to go around. They get there as fast as they can. I'm sure in this day and age of cell phones and people who love to call the cops for everything....someone called. It's unfortunate....but you can't be everywhere....all the time.

It SUCKS that the victims were guys just home from Iraq....but it wasn't the REASON they got hurt.

I hope they get them.....someone will recognize them and will turn them in.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    by the way commando barbi i love your sig....thats vary kool..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Seattle is a big place and there are only so many cops to go around. They get there as fast as they can. I'm sure in this day and age of cell phones and people who love to call the cops for everything....someone called. It's unfortunate....but you can't be everywhere....all the time.

It SUCKS that the victims were guys just home from Iraq....but it wasn't the REASON they got hurt.

I hope they get them.....someone will recognize them and will turn them in.
    Tru Barbi.

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    It doesnt matter what its about,,,theres like 20 dudes beating them up for what insulting sombodys girlfriend, thats just childish and stupid especially if 20 + gang bangers have to to it...Those dudes beating them 2 up show nothing but cowardness and are like little kids and just complete puussies IMO. I wouldnt have let that shit happen if i were there...Hey I pack what can I say......!!
    actually at times it does matter what its about. i dont agree w/ fighting on the street but sometimes its over legitimate things

Jerzey is offline Member
    After reading this thread I'm not even going to watch it because it will bother me more.. Shit like that makes me sick, how can people just watch something like that??? I don't care who they were...

20 on 2, takes 20 pussies to beat up two guys IMO.. Let the guy whose girlfriend was disrespected deal with the guy who disrespected her.. Not 20 guys beat the shit out of 2..
    Last edited by Jerzey; 08-28-2005 at 06:24 PM.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    After reading this thread I'm not even going to watch it because it will bother me more.. Shit like that makes me sick, how can people just watch something like that??? I don't care who they were...

20 on 2, takes 20 pussies to beat up two guys IMO.. Let the guy whose girlfriend was disrespected deal with the guy who disrespected her.. Not 20 guys beat the shit out of 2..
    I agree, I was pissed for 20 min after watching it.

lcpl kill is offline Associate Member
    im not even going to watch the video cause it will just piss me off. what a bunch of biotches i got i two fights last night at work five on one, not to say all these guys were trying to beat my ass but i didnt just stand there and watch them beat the shiot out of each other either. unfortunately three of them got away but i arrested two of them. people now a days have no balls. thats one of the reasons i always pack heat not to protect myself but to help others if need be. and yes unfortunately the police cant be every where at once but what goes around comes around. and one day those fuks are going to run into the wrong person and there going to get whats coming to them.

chest6 is offline Banned
    i cant even really see whats happening its hard to tell and theres no sound..anyone wanna fill me in

Thread Information