Thread: Abortion pill?

IronFreakX is offline Banned

Abortion pill?

best one out there??or is there only 1 kind?? how long after/before can it be used?? success rate?? side effects?

thnx

Cookies have feelings too and need loving

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    I think theres only one kind...

theres a window of opportunity with the creation of pharmaceuticals, where only the parent company can create the drug for a certain amount of time (5-10 years, im not sure exactly) so until that time expires, they would be the only one who can create it. The morning after pill is fairly new i think, so that may be t5he case.

Jerzey is offline Member
    It's not really an "abortion pill".... there's the morning after pill (if you mess up you call your dr. and get that pill just in case... prevents pregnancy)

Then there's an abortion process (once you are pregnant) which is not surgical.. not guaranteed either..

Here's something on it, hope it helps.

Patient Information on Medical Abortion with RU486 (Mifeprex) and Misoprostol.
    (up to 8 weeks LMP)

What is a medical abortion?
    Medical abortion is a method for ending a woman's pregnancy without surgery. In the United States, the conventional, more common method for performing an abortion is a surgical procedure called a Dilation and Evacuation or D&E. A surgical abortion is simple and quick and is effective in over 99% of cases. In a very small percentage of surgical abortions, however, certain risks and complications can occur, some of which are related to the surgical procedure. With medical abortion, however, there is no surgery. Medications are administered to a pregnant woman and these medications cause her body to abort the pregnancy, very much like a miscarriage. In approximately 2% of medical abortions, the medications do not work and the woman must undergo a surgical abortion anyway. But for 98% of the women choosing medical abortion, the process is successful and no surgery is necessary. Although both medical and surgical abortions are considered safe, risks exist for both. The counselor will review the risks and benefits of both in order to assist you in your choice.
    Do I qualify for a medical abortion?
    In order to have a medical abortion, you must be less than 8 weeks from the first day of your last normal period, or less than 6 weeks from the time of conception. Our physician will do an ultrasound to confirm that you are early enough into the pregnancy to have a medical abortion. The medical staff will also review your medical history to be sure you medically qualify. It is important that you live within a reasonable drive from the clinic (less than 2 hours by car), that you have access to easy, available transportation, and that you have a telephone available that you can use to contact the clinic and that the clinic staff can contact you if necessary. Because you will most likely abort the pregnancy at home, you will want to consider your home situation when deciding whether to choose medical abortion.

What medications are used?

Mifepristone (RU486)
    The "abortion pill," has been used for several years in Europe and Asia for induction of medical abortions, and has recently been approved in the U.S. for use in medical abortions. It works by blocking the action of progesterone, a hormone needed to maintain pregnancy.

Misoprostol
    is a drug commonly used to protect the stomachs of people who need to take daily doses of anti-inflammatories. It is given 48 hours after the RU486 pill. The Misoprostol causes the uterus to contract and expel the embryo. In cases where very little or no bleeding occurs after the Misoprostol tablets, it is common for a physician to give a second dose of Misoprostol to a patient.

How is a medical abortion done?
    After the medical staff confirm through lab work, medical history, exam and ultrasound that you are eligible for a medical abortion, you will meet with a trained counselor who will review the procedure for both medical and surgical abortion, the risks and benefits of both, and your instructions. The actual procedure for the medical abortion will proceed as follows:

RU486 and Misoprostol
    Day 1
    You will receive the RU486 pill.

Day 3
    You will take the Misoprostol tablets. The Misoprostol usually produce cramping in about 2 to 4 hour and vaginal bleeding within 1/2 to 10 hours after cramping begins. In most cases pregnancy will pass within 24 hours of when bleeding begins.

Day 10 thru 14
    A follow-up visit at the office is necessary to determine that the abortion is complete. This visit will include a pelvic exam, an ultrasound, and possibly a blood test to check the level of pregnancy hormone in your blood. If this visit shows that the abortion has not been complete, additional Misoprostol tablets or surgical abortion will be indicated. If either of these steps is taken, one or two additional visits to the office may be required for follow-up.

So i get the ru-485 , and the misoprostol ..any info on the dosages? or times??
    .its cuz of last nite btw..Didnt use any condoms and came in her a couple of times..

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    call a walk in clinic and get her an appointment.. some are open on sundays... She will have to go because they will give her some tests .... then write a Rx for it...

It can cause very bad stomach sickness ( vomiting) and abdominal cramps

Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    call a walk in clinic and get her an appointment.. some are open on sundays... She will have to go because they will give her some tests .... then write a Rx for it...

It can cause very bad stomach sickness ( vomiting) and abdominal cramps
    uh huh...more like no...****ed up country ****ed up situation damn

If she takes both after I research bout em..shouldnt it work??

its only 1 day after btw...so she might not even be pregnant im just being safe

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Awwwwwwwwww Iron is I gonna be a daddy....

Hope you stocked up on cookies

Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Awwwwwwwwww Iron is I gonna be a daddy....

Hope you stocked up on cookies
    Haha...I have enough cookies for the world ....but daddy...I hate kids... and goddamnit if she does get pregnant...that kid is gonna be fvcking retarded with all the durgs she uses

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    So i get the ru-485 , and the misoprostol ..any info on the dosages? or times??
    .its cuz of last nite btw..Didnt use any condoms and came in her a couple of times..
    She needs the morning after pill then, the other form is a real abortion, once you know she is pregnant...

What brings this on, it is her time of the month to get pregnant? Does she even know? I mean, technically there are only up to 3 days of the month you can conceive, but sperm can live up to 5 days... You count 14 days from the first day of your last period, that's the time to definitely use protection if she isn't on the pill.
    Last edited by Jerzey; 08-28-2005 at 11:19 AM.

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    not to preach, but the morning after pill should not be used as a form of birth control... you should use protection

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    my old lady calls this one broomstick with and coat hanger attatched to it her "morning after pill"

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Myshkin
    my old lady calls this one broomstick with and coat hanger attatched to it her "morning after pill"
    damm, that just isnt right
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    damm, that just isnt right
    Reading that made me quiver....

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    best one out there??or is there only 1 kind?? how long after/before can it be used?? success rate?? side effects?

thnx

Cookies have feelings too and need loving
    nah dude, abortion pills cost to much...

wait till she's 7 months pregnant and... well... do you have a baseball bat?

Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    nah dude, abortion pills cost to much...

wait till she's 7 months pregnant and... well... do you have a baseball bat?
    Used to , but i can get another one...how many hits?? and on the belly only or other places??

Jerzey is offline Member
    Haha...I have enough cookies for the world ....but daddy...I hate kids... and goddamnit if she does get pregnant...that kid is gonna be fvcking retarded with all the durgs she uses
    If you hate kids why would you risk pregnancy by not using protection What would you do if she did get pregnant and didn't want an abortion?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    not to preach, but the morning after pill should not be used as a form of birth control... you should use protection
    Yes, and if she uses alot of drugs she's probably a dirty bitch, and if she lets you nut in her many times definitly, so wrap it up, or it will fall off. Never know, she might have the gift that keeps on giving!!!!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    If you hate kids why would you risk pregnancy by not using protection What would you do if she did get pregnant and didn't want an abortion?
    So true, Iron never claimed to be a smart man! At least not when drinking, Alcohol is evil!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Ya..im really worried too..i think I pulled out a lil late...im sorta worried but I will see in about 4 days when she has her period....still scared..i thought she was still on the pill but she said she hasnt for awhile and u have to take it the exact time every day for it to be effective. She gets on the "patch" after this period then I should be good to go but still scared like u iron

-Jerzey: Cuz it felt good and I was too drunk to think straight , and if she gets pregnant well (she wont) But if she does...then Im ****ed

-BigGuns101: yeah she is....but "good girls"...suck...not my type....and goddamnit man I was fvcking drunk ofcourse i wasnt thinking straight ...well come to think of it..I wouldve done the same thing If I wasnt drunk.....You'd have to see her to know wut Im talking bout

-chest6: Dont worry bout it just give her the morning after pill and I mean wuts the worst that can happen??

Cookies will break

Jerzey is offline Member
    -BigGuns101: yeah she is....but "good girls"...suck...not my type....

Just because women are ladies on the street does not mean they aren't a bit freaky in the bed

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    protection? he already said he was getting a baseball bat, what more do you want??!!!

Just because women are ladies on the street does not mean they aren't a bit freaky in the bed
    Gonna have to prove that later...off the street...

protection? he already said he was getting a baseball bat, what more do you want??!!!

LMAO

Jerzey is offline Member
    I figured maybe he doesn't want to get some STD and have his dick fall off one day.... just looking out for him

I figured maybe he doesn't want to get some STD and have his dick fall off one day.... just looking out for him
    WTF

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Just do it in the pooper MAN!!! WTF is WRONG WITH YOU!!!

Thread Information