livewire57 is offline Associate Member

Did I overreact?

A couple months ago, my girlfriend and I had just broken up. I was devastated, so I went to the bars with my friends and started throwing them down. My ex showed up with another guy. I got hammered and ended up outside talking to another girl, my ex saw this and got jealous so on her way out of the bar she elbowed me and I turned to look at her and she was holding the other dude's hand on the way to her car, laughing. I got in a fight with the guy, my friend had to pull me off him. Well, last week, my friend, the guy who pulled me off this guy, ended up at my ex's place because he was hooking up with her sister. My ex had that same guy over and they were all drinking together, my best friend was there while this other guy was plowing my ex in the room not 10 feet away. A few months earlier I got in a huge fight w the guy and now my buddy is over at her place having drinks with him just so he can score with her sister. It's been bugging the shit out of me all week and I basically called off the whole friendship, he's done shit like this to me before. Everyone i talk to says i have no reason to be pissed, so i guess I am alone here. Did i overreact?

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    damn thats alot of people...I think you should all meet up and have a big orgie..just a thot

chest6 is offline Banned
    No dude I dont think you overreacted at all. I would have definitely called off the friendship like you did. That was pretty shitty of him to do. I know how you feel...i tend to get really jealous and get myself in trouble...you seem to have handled it a lot better than I would have.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    No way man, Bros befroe Ho's. What the fvck kinda of thing is that to do to a friend. If I was your friend and went over there to hook up with a chick and saw that guy there, I would talk shit to him, then whoop his ass. Fvck that guy, he wasnt a true friend to begin with.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Yeah its a touchy subject for me, in case you couldnt tell.....

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    No way man, Bros befroe Ho's. What the fvck kinda of thing is that to do to a friend. If I was your friend and went over there to hook up with a chick and saw that guy there, I would talk shit to him, then whoop his ass. Fvck that guy, he wasnt a true friend to begin with.

I agree with this 110%

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    You did the right thing. Hes not really a friend.

sngleguyinmo31 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah dude you did the right thing. You know when their a true bro, when they got your back.....Friend should of nuttd him an took care of it on the spot..

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    I think your being a moron.

Bro's before hoes, sure. Doesnt mean when im interested in a girl, im gonna give her up cuz her sis used to date my boy. Your being unreasonable if you ask me.

solid-d is offline Member
    Its life, even though he is your boy, he is still his own man and has his own needs and life to live... U cant expect to drop change his life cause of mabee a mistake u made with the relationship...
    My best friend went out with this girl for 2 years, and he treated her like shit... Then one day she got up and left him.. Now this is my best friend, but I felt more like, good for her... Then my bro found out he loved her after she left.. His heart was broken, he cryed to me, and to his brother(now were men, not suppose to do that, right?).. Well I couldnt feel bad for the guy cause in my mind, he got what was comming.. And to this day he is still my best friend and that girl is out of the picture, but I still feel like, 'good for her'... Oh, well the part of this story that has to do with your story is that I was dateing this new girl at the time of thier breakup, and my buddy put a guilt trip on my cause I would hang out with my new GF instead of 'being there' for him, and taking his mind off stuff... It was his fault she left, and I mean she loved him, he didnt love her till after.. So i could I feel sorry for him on the relationship.. Then I got the guilt trip... I saw that as unfair.. And still he is still my best friend.. SO think it out with your bro.. OK dude..

your friend is his own man, and if he's rippin you ex's sister, so be it. but if he is drinking and all chummy with that new fvck buddy of your ex's after y'all almost resorted to full on fisticufs, that sure as hell would not be my friend anymore. but that just me mang. best of luck.

Jakspro is offline Member
    yea thats fcuked up if he's all buddy buddy with that guy, now if he's just going over to bang the sis, then fcuk it, let him get his own...

either way talk to him, bro's before hoes also means that you gotta give your bro a chance to explain some sh*t out, tell him you think its fcuked up what he's doin and it bothers you, if he changes then true, he's a friend

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Does your friend have a sister, milf, fuc them and see what he thinks about that!!!!!

Jakspro is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Does your friend have a sister, milf, fuc them and see what he thinks about that!!!!!

HAHAHA.... Succeed with this and your my hero

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    first of all......
    your ex the guy she is dating...
    that "guy" did absolutley nothing wrong.......
    so i see no reason why your friend should be able to date her sister...
    but he can stand up for you and ignore your ex......
    but i dont see why he should be angry with the guy really???
    i dont see whats wrong with him dating her sister...

decadbal is offline Banned
    i dont see a prob with it either, can he not date her cousin, or someone her mother knows... where do the 6th grade breakup rules end....

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    i can see both sides of this...i would be like "what the **** man, is that guy your new drinking buddy or what?" then the other side i could see as you are being immature and people live their lives and move on past things.

Your gonna have to get over it either way

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would let it slide with your friend,

As long as he gives your ex's sister the Dirty Sanchez when he's done......

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    those are not "true" hommies. a true friend is somebody who will ride wit you to the end and take a bullet for eachother, fight ..there are only a few peeps i am this close with but weve been friends sence 5th grade, and we would never disrespect eachother like that. You can find better friends bro..those are just douscebags that only care about themselves, not you..

later.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    First you over reacted when you beat up your ex's new boyfriend for her hitting you... But with your buddy, I would have to think you would put him out of the circle of trust. He seemingly cares more about himself, I had a friend like that... He is still an acquaintance but he no longer hangs me and those I truely am close to.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    I would let it slide with your friend,

As long as he gives your ex's sister the Dirty Sanchez when he's done......

OR A DONKEY PUNCH...dont forget that lil peice of love.

(personally buddy, sorry to hear that. Sorry to hear your not over your x I mean. Thinkin of someone else slamming her doggie and then spinnin her around to empty nuttage all over her face and in her mouth with her tongue open and it dripping off and the look on her face and shit... sux)

dude....shes a hoar....beat the livin fuk outta him and her and her sister.

thats jmo.

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    OR A DONKEY PUNCH...dont forget that lil peice of love.

(personally buddy, sorry to hear that. Sorry to hear your not over your x I mean. Thinkin of someone else slamming her doggie and then spinnin her around to empty nuttage all over her face and in her mouth with her tongue open and it dripping off and the look on her face and shit... sux)

dude....shes a hoar....beat the livin fuk outta him and her and her sister.

thats jmo.
    LMAO oh, and this was evil

livewire57 is offline Associate Member
    I am so pissed, everytime i think about it I feel like i am going to lose it. I f'ing toss and turn at night thinking of that dude nailing my ex, who i broke up with many months ago and am just starting to get over. My friend had to pull me off this guy, I never had a worse night in my life. Then recently he hangs out with him at my ex's place just so he can get closer to her sister. I dont know about you guys, but when he saw that kid shouldnt he have gotten in his face and stood up for me? told him to fvck off, get the hell out of this apt, find another girl? i know i would have done it no questions asked. I thought thats what friends do. If I were in that situation, and i had to choose between some one time pssy or sticking up for my bro, i would have gone with my friend instead of pretending to be buddies with this guy while he nails my girl in her bedroom. My friend didn't even get any ass all she did was dome up for him. man what a piece of shit!!!!! god I am so pissed, he knew how upset i was over this guy and then he plays f'ing drinking games with him. i know i did the right thing by telling him to fvck off, i should have done more to him

Quote Originally Posted by livewire57
    1)I am so pissed, everytime i think about it I feel like i am going to lose it. I f'ing toss and turn at night thinking of that dude nailing my ex

2)I dont know about you guys, but when he saw that kid shouldnt he have gotten in his face and stood up for me? told him to fvck off, get the hell out of this apt, find another girl?

3)I thought thats what friends do.

4)he knew how upset i was over this guy and then he plays f'ing drinking games with him. i know i did the right thing by telling him to fvck off, i should have done more to him
    1)You are not over her... still

2)Maybe he just asked him how the ass beating felt, then your buddy should have got up and left with her sister(she would have understood the conflict, if not dump her)

3)No buddies dont tell other guys to find a new girl. Sorry

4)This is why he should not be trusted, and telling him will be enough to embarass him out of this or let you know where his loyalty lies.

Thread Information