Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur

Exclamation Florida People...

How are you doing with all the flooding? I watch the news everyday, and see how crazy things are down south. It's not the nicest thing to watch or read when I am making Florida my home in a few months, but every place has its pro's and con's. Just want an update from all the residents in the surrounding area... I hope all is well.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    its all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    its all good.
    good to hear brotha... are you using your waterproof laptop right now?lol...

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Actually I just got power back at my crib last night. Its been out since Friday. I had to stay at my moms because I cant stand 100+ temps with 90% humidity.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    sent a buddy to check out my crib after the storm. since i havnt heard, i guess its all cool. funny though how the inside of his house now looks like mine and all my stuff is missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Actually I just got power back at my crib last night. Its been out since Friday. I had to stay at my moms because I cant stand 100+ temps with 90% humidity.
    thats sucks dude!! I would fuking loose it... well, at least it's warm there... it's starting to get cooler here in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by 1819
    sent a buddy to check out my crib after the storm. since i havnt heard, i guess its all cool. funny though how the inside of his house now looks like mine and all my stuff is missing.
    that sucks!!! I've seen some crazy footage of houses completely flooded and cars submersed in water... I know these are probably the worst of the worst, but dayme, you can't ignore that!

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    that sucks!!! I've seen some crazy footage of houses completely flooded and cars submersed in water... I know these are probably the worst of the worst, but dayme, you can't ignore that!
    yea, my house never floods though. even in the worst of the worst. i would have heard if it was bad. plus i got great neighbors who will clean up any little junk around. they brought my patio furniture in before the storm. they're all cool. feelin for those folks in the hard hit areas. if you've never been through that, its really hard to understand.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Florida is doing pretty damn good compared to new orleans. Katrina passed by us as a category 1 hurricane so the damage included trees coming down and no electricity for some. However, new orleans saw katrina as a category 5 so shit is real bad over there. 80% of new orleans is under water and there estimating no electricity for a couple of months. Not to mention the bodies floating around and the piece of shit looters causing more problems. I pray for evreyone in new orleans and which them the best.

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    Florida is doing pretty damn good compared to new orleans. Katrina passed by us as a category 1 hurricane so the damage included trees coming down and no electricity for some. However, new orleans saw katrina as a category 5 so shit is real bad over there. 80% of new orleans is under water and there estimating no electricity for a couple of months. Not to mention the bodies floating around and the piece of shit looters causing more problems. I pray for evreyone in new orleans and which them the best.
    I didn't know it was that bad... well all the best to people in NO as well.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    I didn't know it was that bad... well all the best to people in NO as well.
    I have Family form NO that is stayin up here with us

Thread Information