Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    I kinda agree, but what if they were friends who went out to bars or clubbing, I wouldnt trust anyone when alcohol was involed, shit happens when your drunk.
    yup..alcohol aint no good..

i have jealousy issues from my last relationship from just this. Her ex bf for 2 years she said they were just "good friends"..she compared him to her best girl friend. They would say I love you..but she claims that she says I love you to her best girl friend too..I would always get really jealous and pissed off all the time cuz she would like cute talk him still like they were going out. I really don't trust a gf of mine having any guy friends unless it is one of my good friends...because with her, alcohol is involved a lot

Jerzey is offline Member
    Absolutly!!I had a girlfriend that took it as a challenge cuz I didnt want her hanging with her guy friends anymore, she made it into such a big deal I walked away, her loss! So I like to think!!!
    That's how you have to think and if she played games she's not the right one and it is her loss

Games are dumb, I have no time for them or drama See, considering that i can't be with in 5 feet of smoke and avoid being extremely sick (even outdoors) and New Jersey hasn't passed the non-smoking law yet, I don't go out so there's nothing to worry about with me I'm either at work or the gym

Jerzey is offline Member
    The guys who didn't stick around after I said I couldn't hang out w/o my bf, they are the ones I knew who were there to get in my pants (by the way, that was at least 3/4 of them, lol)..
    Thats fuc'd up . Good way to weed the friends out!!
    Yah, he rubbed that one in my face all the time You get a boyfriend and then you realize who are your real friends and who are there for more....

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6

i have jealousy issues from my last relationship from just this. Her ex bf for 2 years she said they were just "good friends"..she compared him to her best girl friend. They would say I love you..but she claims that she says I love you to her best girl friend too..I would always get really jealous and pissed off all the time cuz she would like cute talk him still like they were going out. I really don't trust a gf of mine having any guy friends unless it is one of my good friends...because with her, alcohol is involved a lot
    That would piss me off though if the roles were reversed, that just seems a little disrespectful that she is cute talking with him and saying I love you...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    That's how you have to think and if she played games she's not the right one and it is her loss

Games are dumb, I have no time for them or drama See, considering that i can't be with in 5 feet of smoke and avoid being extremely sick (even outdoors) and New Jersey hasn't passed the non-smoking law yet, I don't go out so there's nothing to worry about with me I'm either at work or the gym
    I hate the smoke too, shit drives me crazy. Wont date a girl if she smokes,and for Drama, leave it for your mama!!

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member

OMG, I try really hard to not act jealous, and try to make my GF think that she has lots of freedom, but I wouldn't be able to deal with that.

I don't want to say that I would break important parts of his anatomy for sure, but I think it highly likely. Either that, or I would have started inviting girls over to the house and getting them drunk and naked and stuff. Probably both.

LOL, Seriously though, reading your post made me see red. Now I know why it is your ex.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    Thanks! We did discussed it and she said that she would not be comfortable with me going out with my female friends. She said that it is different for men because guys have a harder time resisting temptation. I got her to realize that this was a double standard. We communicate on things but I just have a bad feeling (gut instinct) about this topic.
    LOL...2 things

1-shes going out with guys and ur not going out with gurls?

2-from experience...no..guys dont have a harder time resisting...women actually do...I have cheated with 3 girls all of them were my friends gfs(3 different bfs)......and only 1 guy I know cheats on his gf...so its a 3:1 ratio from experience.,...maybe u hangout with diff people I dunno....But hey you know wut they say...If no1 saw it..It doesnt count...

BG

You didnt think anything was wrong with that situation , first time that happened I would have banged her sister(JK), but I would be down the road for sure

BG
    Yah, he rubbed that one in my face all the time You get a boyfriend and then you realize who are your real friends and who are there for more....
    Learning lesson.

chest6 is offline Banned
    That would piss me off though if the roles were reversed, that just seems a little disrespectful that she is cute talking with him and saying I love you...
    exactly..then she would say..how would you feel if I told you that you couldnt talk to your best friend..or some bs like that

Jerzey is offline Member
    exactly..then she would say..how would you feel if I told you that you couldnt talk to your best friend..or some bs like that
    I still think you were right insofar as feeling jealous, she was giving you reason with her actions. That's just disrespectful. If my bf said to some female "friend" I love you, he better get use to telling her all the time because I'm not going to be around anymore...

Jerzey is offline Member
    Learning lesson.
    It's irrelevant now, I'm single

chest6 is offline Banned
    jersey where were u when i needed u during that relationship??

Jerzey is offline Member
    jersey where were u when i needed u during that relationship??
    That doesn't matter... I'm here now....

chest6 is offline Banned
    well thats good to know..might not do the relationship thing for awhile

Jerzey is offline Member
    well thats good to know..might not do the relationship thing for awhile
    I've been saying that for a year now... I think you'll know when you meet the right one, that's how I feel.. in time. At least i'll get in great shape between now and then

chest6 is offline Banned
    welll there u go..i thought i found a good one awhile ago but turned out she liked someone else and she was just a big flirt...damn i thought i was special

Jerzey is offline Member
    welll there u go..i thought i found a good one awhile ago but turned out she liked someone else and she was just a big flirt...damn i thought i was special
    You have to get a few bad ones before the good one you are going to keep so you appreciate the good one more for being so wonderful (I keep telling myself this)....

BIGD2515 is offline Junior Member
    men and women cannot be freinds their will always be a sexual attraction every girl i was "freinds" with i was tryin to fuc plain and simple

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    LOL...2 things

1-shes going out with guys and ur not going out with gurls?

2-from experience...no..guys dont have a harder time resisting...women actually do...I have cheated with 3 girls all of them were my friends gfs(3 different bfs)......and only 1 guy I know cheats on his gf...so its a 3:1 ratio from experience.,...maybe u hangout with diff people I dunno....But hey you know wut they say...If no1 saw it..It doesnt count...
    In my younger years, I thought about messing around with a girl who lived with her boyfriend. My best friend told me, "Is it worth it if her jealous boyfriend shoots you?" All I was thinking about was getting laid. His advice changed my thought process forever. Just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by striker93; 08-30-2005 at 05:53 PM.

BG
    It's irrelevant now, I'm single
    How you doing (Joey Friends)

Jerzey is offline Member
    How you doing (Joey Friends)
    It's more like "doin" gotta leave the "g" off..

BG
    It's more like "doin" gotta leave the "g" off..

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    When Harry met Sally

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    When Harry met Sally
    youve got mail

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    youve got mail
    LMFAO
    I was referring to the topic in the movie.

Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    What do you guys think about your wife having male friends and hanging out with them? I think it's just asking for trouble. From observing other couples, one person, in the female-male friendship, usually develops feelings for the other, in the long run.
    Most men have trouble looking at a woman and not viewing her as a sexual object.

VIXI is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyKitty
    Well, I have to say that I am really surprised by all the answers to this question. All these people and not one person really seems to think it's okay, dont you guys think that is a little close-minded?

Now this is coming from someone who has had platonic male friends all her life. I thing that as long as the woman is not ATTRACTED to the man then the friendship can easily work. I have plenty of male friends that I am in no way attracted to them whatsoever, if they find me attractive and make a move, well then friendship is over cause it would just be weird and awkward after that. And if the guy doesnt know better to know someone is not interested and not make a move in the first place, well thats his own stupidity.

Also theres different levels of friendship. I mean, is she talking for hours with some guy every day, that is definitely a sign that there is something else going on, I dont even talk to my girlfriends for hours daily. But if your wife has a male friend who she's known for a long time and every once and a while goes for a drink or coffee or catches up on the phone, or whatever, I dont see the problem. And if you cant trust her, well then there are other issues with your relationship altogether.

Now, if she is out SEEKING new male friends then that is a different story. Any male friends I have, I have known for 10-15 years, I also have some male colleagues that I consider my friend but I am not out meeting new guys and calling them "my friend", thats just wrong and the same goes for you and women. At this age, if you meet someone of the opposite sex, iether you try to make them more than your friend or they just remain an aquaintance you may see from time to time when you are with mutual friends.

As a woman, if my man did not trust me that the male friends I had previous to knowing him were just friends and he tried to "forbid" me from seeing them unless he was around, well sorry, bye bye boyfriend. If you dont have trust then really you have nothing.

I agree with you...but just meant that it's always a good idea if both of you are friends with the other person or at least have agreed that you both feel they aren't a threat to your relationship and would never go out of your way to exclude your significant other from being around the two of you...can definetely lead to trust issues...unfortunately sometimes you can never tell if people have alterior motives...so being cautious unless they are beyond trustworthy isn't a bad idea

VIXI is offline Female Member
    By the way Vixi, that new pic in your avatar is hot

thanx lady

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information