Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Papi93 is offline AR VET

Your Future Wife Having Male Friends

What do you guys think about your wife having male friends and hanging out with them? I think it's just asking for trouble. From observing other couples, one person, in the female-male friendship, usually develops feelings for the other, in the long run.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    cool.. so don't marry her..

Is she with you, forsaking all others??

that's the key.. she isn't ready... time to wait..

here's the deal.. get 4 girlfriends.. you hang with them.. some lesbo.. and she can hang with her friends..

see the point is.. why get married..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    My future wife will have NO male friends (unless they are flamboyantly gay, but even then i'l have to think about it ).

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    My wife does not hang out with any males outside of work unless Im around. Why would she want to put herself in that type of situation?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    My wife does not hang out with any males outside of work unless Im around. Why would she want to put herself in that type of situation?
    It sounds to me like she is being selfish and I need to address it as soon as possible. Thanks for the excellent advice, bro! I just wanted to make sure I wasn't being too controlling.
    Last edited by striker93; 08-29-2005 at 01:08 PM.

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    It sounds to me like she is being selfish and I need to address it as soon as possible. Thanks for the excellent advice, bro! I just wanted to make sure I wasn't being to controlling.

No problem. I do the same for her. Women that I come in contact with at work have said we should go get a drink some time-etc. I dont do it.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    No problem. I do the same for her. Women that I come in contact with at work have said we should go get a drink some time-etc. I dont do it.
    I am the same way. Ever since I added 22 pounds (up to 212), woman have been inviting me to birthday parties, to go out with their friends, etc. I always say no because I wouldn't want my significant other doing that to me.

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    I agree......no hanging with guys when your not there . Thats not being controling . I have some friends that have this going on as we speak . The girl goes out with guys , and she bangs em too . The boyfriend , actually engaged even , is either blind , stupid , insecure or just plain retarded . I'm good friends with both of them.......but i have learned long ago to keep my nose out of other peoples business .

I could see maybe if there was a group of people , with male and females ....but not without females .

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    male friends = bad news. males arent capable of just having females friends they always have an ulterior motive, at least i do!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    male friends = bad news. males arent capable of just having females friends they always have an ulterior motive, at least i do!
    BINGO! Girls think of some guys as just friends all the while the guy is trying to figure out how to get into her pants. Unless she is a fat ass. Scratch that as no guy wants a fat girl as their friend.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I just let the guys know without making any specific threat that I will destroy anything and everyone that is valuable to them, that I'll tear their life apart if they ever make a move on my girl.

On the other hand, I try as hard as I can to make my girlfriend think that I could care less about who she hangs out with. If she thinks that I don't care quite enough about her to be controlling and jealous, she'll always feel that she isn't quite good enough for me, and she'll try hard to earn my approval.

Relationships suck.

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    I just let the guys know without making any specific threat that I will destroy anything and everyone that is valuable to them, that I'll tear their life apart if they ever make a move on my girl.

On the other hand, I try as hard as I can to make my girlfriend think that I could care less about who she hangs out with. If she thinks that I don't care quite enough about her to be controlling and jealous, she'll always feel that she isn't quite good enough for me, and she'll try hard to earn my approval.

Relationships suck.
    What you say is true but I think when you get married you cut all the bullshit out.

THE CROW is offline Associate Member
    Does she need another friend? a good friend?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THE CROW
    Does she need another friend? a good friend?
    heavy dude... point should be driven home with this.

VIXI is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Relationships suck.

AMEN

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Men dont have females friend. The point of speaking to women is to sleep with them. Not to be friends with them. Its the truth. If a STRAIGHT guy is friends with a chick, then he's just trying to get in her pants. Unless hes a polesmoker

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    I am OUT on my girl having guy friends to go and hang out with or talk on the phone with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I completly agree with Maraxus on this one

candyman md is offline Junior Member
    If you are married why on earth would you want to spend time with some one of the opposite sex if it is not your husband/wife? At work, sure it can be expected. Going out, with people from the opposite sex, there always seems to be another motive. My wife's best friend, is now seperated from her husband and both him and my wife never saw it coming. I always said her friend was a tramp! If a wife/girlfriend or husband/boyfriend wants to stay out and party with people from the opposite sex instead of being with their significant other, I question their actual devotion to the person.

chest6 is offline Banned
    i couldnt really do that..im too jealous of a person to let that happen. Like a lot of you said I cant see there being such thing as a male friend...well i guess so but there are not that many....and guys are just horny bastards

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    My future wife will have NO male friends (unless they are flamboyantly gay, but even then i'l have to think about it ).
    Fag that gay guys get jelous and will work against you, no friends at all unless bi females who love your cock!!!

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Humans are only loyal to their desires....relationships suck anyway....all u need is sex &money....and damn..is it me or Is Vixi ****ing hot...

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    like chris rock says :

a male platonic friend to a chick is like a dick in a glass jar...

Break open in emergency....

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Men dont have females friend. The point of speaking to women is to sleep with them. Not to be friends with them. Its the truth. If a STRAIGHT guy is friends with a chick, then he's just trying to get in her pants. Unless hes a polesmoker
    This is 100% true.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VIXI
    AMEN
    OMG i love you.. your soo beautifulll....

~dv~

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by VIXI
    AMEN
    How about a woman's view? Plus, I think the guy's wouldn't mind seeing your avatar again .

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Personally when I'm with somone I care about I have no desire to hang out with other men. I have a couple good male friends I stay in touch with but they don't live here. I don't mind if he has the same...as long as they know there's a woman in his life and don't cross any lines!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Personally when I'm with somone I care about I have no desire to hang out with other men. I have a couple good male friends I stay in touch with but they don't live here. I don't mind if he has the same...as long as they know there's a woman in his life and don't cross any lines!
    amen

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    My future wife will have no male friends or I will never marry her.

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    . The point of speaking to women is to sleep with them.

word... that's why we are so silent afterwards...

unless it's.. hey.. get me a sandwich..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Your Future Wife Having Male Friends-how-bitch.jpg  

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Quote Originally Posted by RussianVodka
    My future wife will have no male friends or I will never marry her.
    And you won't have any female friends ... Right?

Hey SPY...LTNS...Missed you luv
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

And you won't have any female friends ... Right?

Hey SPY...LTNS...Missed you luv
    Hey you.........

Here and there.. lurking her more.. but been gone a good part of the summer..

fall is finally almost here.. thank goodness.

hey.. i did see the pix of your back yard after you fixed it up.. good job..

Rules

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    All the guys say the only reason they are friends with females is to get some, eventually. Do you think your males friends have that intention? This is a serious question.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    What do you guys think about your wife having male friends and hanging out with them? I think it's just asking for trouble. From observing other couples, one person, in the female-male friendship, usually develops feelings for the other, in the long run.
    I don't believe that men and women can be friends in the long run for the same reasons you stated. It's natural that something develops. This is not 100% of the time but happening 60-70% of the time is reason enough not to tolerate it.

You got PM's!!

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Hey you.........

Here and there.. lurking her more.. but been gone a good part of the summer..

fall is finally almost here.. thank goodness.

hey.. i did see the pix of your back yard after you fixed it up.. good job..

All the guys say the only reason they are friends with females is to get some, eventually. Do you think your males friends have that intention? This is a serious question.
    I have NO doubt that any one of them would sleep with me given the opportunity......but they know me well enough to know that there are lines I won't cross....and the harder they try.....the stronger my NO becomes!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I have NO doubt that any one of them would sleep with me given the opportunity......but they know me well enough to know that there are lines I won't cross....and the harder they try.....the stronger my NO becomes!
    Sorry about all the questions but I already know the males point of view. I trust her but you know how most guys are. Do you think I should tell her not to spend time with male friends when I'm not there?

Sorry about all the questions but I already know the males point of view. I trust her but you know how most guys are. Do you think I should tell her not to spend time with male friends when I'm not there?
    I think you should discuss this with her and tell her how you feel. You need to find a mutually agreed upon compromise. You have to learn to trust her....and at the same time...she has to respect that you are uncomfortable with it.

Love, relationships and marriage .... it's all about respect and compromise.

Not just on her part however. If you don't want her to have one on one assiciations...you better be ready to do the same for her.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I think you should discuss this with her and tell her how you feel. You need to find a mutually agreed upon compromise. You have to learn to trust her....and at the same time...she has to respect that you are uncomfortable with it.

Love, relationships and marriage .... it's all about respect and compromise.

Not just on her part however. If you don't want her to have one on one assiciations...you better be ready to do the same for her.
    Thanks! We did discussed it and she said that she would not be comfortable with me going out with my female friends. She said that it is different for men because guys have a harder time resisting temptation. I got her to realize that this was a double standard. We communicate on things but I just have a bad feeling (gut instinct) about this topic.

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    If I didnt trust her to have male friends, I wouldnt be marrying her.

VIXI is offline Female Member
    I would say that it's ok for either one of you to have friends of the opposite sex...but unless you are both friends with the person and you both feel comfortable with the situation...then neither one of you should ever hang out with them unless the other half is there as well...no reason to cause undue frustration or ever add the temptation...women are scandalous...and guys just don't care...that is all...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information