BigCrump60 is offline New Member

Almost got arrested for lifting

OK, you read it right I just got home from the gym and I almost got arrested for working out.

I was in the gym today doing quads, there was only me and 1 other guy in there and we're slammin weights and makin noise so it was obvious someone was in the weight room. I'm about half way thru and the lights cut off, all but like 3, so I walk into other parts of the facility and see that lights are still on in other parts so we think nothing of it and keep working out. The other guy finishes a little before me and leaves so I'm the only 1 there now. After a while I finish up and then all the lights in the place are pretty much off, and I'm like WTF is going on here and it was only like 6 p.m when I was leaving. So as I'm walking out the door I get rushed by 3 cop cars and they start yelling "freeze", "drop the bag, put ur hands up and turn around" I'm like holy shit dude what the hell is this. Well here's the thing, the place did close early and whoever cut the lights and shit out didn't bother to say anything to us or put any kind of sign up that said "WE ARE CLOSING EARLY", so when the other guy left it set off some kind of alarm. They tried to pin me w/ trespassing and attempted vandalism but I just got a little harassment and they let me go. Just another adventure w/ Houston, TX's finest.

DAMN DIRTY PIGS!!!!!!!!!

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCrump60
    OK, you read it right I just got home from the gym and I almost got arrested for working out.

I was in the gym today doing quads, there was only me and 1 other guy in there and we're slammin weights and makin noise so it was obvious someone was in the weight room. I'm about half way thru and the lights cut off, all but like 3, so I walk into other parts of the facility and see that lights are still on in other parts so we think nothing of it and keep working out. The other guy finishes a little before me and leaves so I'm the only 1 there now. After a while I finish up and then all the lights in the place are pretty much off, and I'm like WTF is going on here and it was only like 6 p.m when I was leaving. So as I'm walking out the door I get rushed by 3 cop cars and they start yelling "freeze", "drop the bag, put ur hands up and turn around" I'm like holy shit dude what the hell is this. Well here's the thing, the place did close early and whoever cut the lights and shit out didn't bother to say anything to us or put any kind of sign up that said "WE ARE CLOSING EARLY", so when the other guy left it set off some kind of alarm. They tried to pin me w/ trespassing and attempted vandalism but I just got a little harassment and they let me go. Just another adventure w/ Houston, TX's finest.

DAMN DIRTY PIGS!!!!!!!!!
    if i were you i'd sue the gym

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    hahahaha fck btiches lolk if u klioll the **** u reat cops haha

Just another day on the grind

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Sorry to hear bro.

damm pigs, sue the gym maybe you will get a free membership out the deal.

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    I would probably try to get a discount from the gym. Whoever locked up really screwed up.

Jakspro is offline Member
    haha, yea another day on the grind in H-town... Cops there are always trying to give cases out, ehh

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    I'd give the gym some shit, see what they can offer for the harassment and embarrassment you went through..

Fvcken cops.......

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Quote Originally Posted by WILDCH1LD
    I'd give the gym some shit, see what they can offer for the harassment and embarrassment you went through..

Fvcken cops.......
    Make a big stink and say that your boss saw it all and that you are really embarrased and thinking that you might have to switch gyms over this.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Raise some sh!t like evereyone said, I think you'll get a free membership at least

Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member
    " All cops everywhere suck " Hmm... I hope you're kidding there, because if it wasn't for the cops, they'd be no one to uphold the law, and you wouldn't survive in a lawless society. sure, you may think you're bad but someone out there is badder, they'll invade your home, rape your woman ,maybe even rape you and beat your mother.

That sounds extreme, but thats human nature. We're only " civil " , because from birth were socially engineered to be that way, you remove the law and civility is replaced with barbarity. Leave man to his own devices and see how perverted and corrupt he can become.

chest6 is offline Banned
    One of my friends worked there during the summer and wanted to act like the power went out because it did earlier then came back on and he was like ahh dammit. So he turned the lights out and told everyone they had to leave because this was the second time they had gone out.. Sounds like a similar deal here

that is wackkkkk

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    if i were you i'd sue the gym

Thats why my insurance rates are so high. The gym wouldnt have to pay up, the insurance would.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    hahahaha fck btiches lolk if u klioll the **** u reat cops haha

OK BROTHA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Almost got arrested for lifting-misc4.jpg  

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    What gym do you work out at in Houston?

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    thats brutal

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    thats brutal
    it is.....lol

jesse_james is offline Member
    I would raise some shit up about that, like said before you could get free membership for couple months, its worth a try!

I work out at this YMCA right off 1960, place kind of sux but its really close to my house and my family has had a membership there for like 20+ yrs. so what the hell ya know.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Why blame the cops???? They were responding to a building alarm. Do you have ANY IDEA how nerve wracking it is to search a fuking dark ass building looking for an intruder...not knowing where they are, what they are carrying....and knowing that they will probably try to hurt you to get away!!!

Screw you!

Blame the gym...not the cops!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Ahhh come on... you know you wanna say it!

BLAME CANADA!

Everyone else does

Red

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Did they check you bag to make sure you didnt have a 10lb weight hidden in there!

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCrump60
    I work out at this YMCA right off 1960, place kind of sux but its really close to my house and my family has had a membership there for like 20+ yrs. so what the hell ya know.
    Cool, I live at 1960 and Perry about 8 minutes away from there. But I work out at the 24 hour on Jones and 1960-maybe we can catch a work out sometime.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Tell your lawyer that you are perminatly scared from the incident and sue the **** outta them all....

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Why blame the cops???? They were responding to a building alarm. Do you have ANY IDEA how nerve wracking it is to search a fuking dark ass building looking for an intruder...not knowing where they are, what they are carrying....and knowing that they will probably try to hurt you to get away!!!

Screw you!

Agreed,

Thread Information