View Poll Results: When Wiping your ass, do u STAND or do u SIT???

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • STAND UP

29 32.58%
  • SITTING

60 67.42%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    ps I have an alcohole bottle in the bathroom when I finish I wash my hands with soap then I put a little bit of alcohole on my hands.
    You do, but what about all the other dirty ballers out there !!!!!!

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    ne1 else findin themselves sat on the toilet for ages coz u get comfortable and cant b arsed to wipe? Ive arranged many an outing from the comfort of my toilet seat in recent months.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    ne1 else findin themselves sat on the toilet for ages coz u get comfortable and cant b arsed to wipe? Ive arranged many an outing from the comfort of my toilet seat in recent months.
    WTF ??

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    I hear ya!!!!

I already posted this before....

I take a water bottle , ipod shuffle , a book , sometimes food , cell phone....Its the only place where ur truly alone..1-from the shit smell

2- its a ****ing bathroom. ..if we cant take a shit in peace..I say we declare war on some1.....ANYone

Pretty self explanitary i thought

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    I hear ya!!!!

I already posted this before....

I take a water bottle , ipod shuffle , a book , sometimes food , cell phone....Its the only place where ur truly alone..1-from the shit smell

2- its a ****ing bathroom. ..if we cant take a shit in peace..I say we declare war on some1.....ANYone
    lol gd man, i just take my mobile in there, play a few tunes and make some important fone calls, then i come out refreshed and off to do woteva i arranged

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Let me ask you sitters one thing , when you sit and wipe, what direction do you wipe, towards your balls . Rather wipe up then have my balls stink like shat!
    My ass doesn't fill the toilet seat hole so there's space behind me to wipe my ass... My hand goes behind my back, near the balls then I go toward my back.

Is that too complicated?

big_C is offline Member
    my girl sits, as do all woman I hope, I...the man stand in defiance to clean my ass!!

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Uhhh... when i take a dump i sit down, and thus i am still sitting when im whiping my ass.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    ps I have an alcohole bottle in the bathroom when I finish I wash my hands with soap then I put a little bit of alcohole on my hands.
    D@mn thought you were gonna say you clean your a$$ with alcohol OUCH

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmya73
    i am a tp waster. one wipe,and i usually wrap my hand two or three times. i hate getting shit on my hand, seems to take days to get rid of the smell. anybody here have a hairy ass and experience the dreaded dingleberries?
    rofl
    funniest shit ever.....

gotta stand up, sorry this thread is kinda old but i just found ti and thought it was hilarious!

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    ugh...i wonder who honestly wants to know if another dude sits or stands whiping his ass.

i sit btw because i want all the luxury i can when im going #2 haha

RuhlFreak55 is online now Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    someone actually stands up to wipe their ass?........never heard of that before

sitting has my vote..

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    How many people don't wip their ass at all?

Njectable is offline Member
    gotta stand

Brazil is offline Member
    well in the process of standing up the shit gets squeazed between you r ass cheeks some thing i dont like cause that means a larger dirty area. I could imagine wiping while standing. You know whats ****ed about brazil? You cant throw the toilet paper in the toilet as their septic will clog gotta put in the trash can theres always one next to the toilet but I started doing it recently at my appartment cause im leaving soon hahahaha (i dont like the owner so........

Quote Originally Posted by Brazil
    well in the process of standing up the shit gets squeazed between you r ass cheeks some thing i dont like cause that means a larger dirty area. I could imagine wiping while standing. You know whats ****ed about brazil? You cant throw the toilet paper in the toilet as their septic will clog gotta put in the trash can theres always one next to the toilet but I started doing it recently at my appartment cause im leaving soon hahahaha (i dont like the owner so........
    that is ****ed up

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    i have a truly weird way

i get up slightly, so im in mid air while wiping

3 wipes and im done (unless i have like diarrhea or something, then more!)

and towards the balls (i think i should change the habit)

and after im done wiping i clean with water (in my parents country they use only water, so they taught me to use water, i do both, extra clean, for no particular reason!)

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I wipe while sitting. That way incase you have the runs, and it drippes, it's still going to land in the toilet, and not in your underwear when you stand up.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I am already there why not wipe? Why stand and get shit squezzed inbetween your cheeks? It is not like I sit to pee or something. LOL

Chookster is offline Associate Member
    standing, if its a bad one i put a foot up on the bowl to get a better approach angle.

how the hell do you wipe standing up? do you get shit everywhere?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Ok for all you guys who sit, do you reach in for the wipe the front or go in through the back door. In other words, do you reach between your legs or put your hand around and go from the back? Cuz i go from the front and its not cool when Im reaching in and dunk my hand in the water I just shat in...

-Bino

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Ok for all you guys who sit, do you reach in for the wipe the front or go in through the back door. In other words, do you reach between your legs or put your hand around and go from the back? Cuz i go from the front and its not cool when Im reaching in and dunk my hand in the water I just shat in...

-Bino

get up a bit and do it... like a half squat position

ie always wondered if the guys who cant wipe their own asses because theyve lost flexibility (like Kovacs) are reaching from the front or back... I'd think reaching from teh back required more flexibility

IronAdonis is offline Associate Member
    Im down with the standing deadlift ass wipe. I had this discussion before, you have to stand up to get it nice and clean. Especially if you get mud butt or dingleberries. Sitting down keeps it closed.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino

-Bino
    With sitting, lean forward, and enter from the back.

Blog Entries
    Enter from the back?? Oh HEEEEELLLLLLLLS no... your gonna get your nuts dirty.. Standing wipe from the front to back, only way to go!!

how the hell do you people clean anything standing up?? I cant imagine being able to clean anything taht way!

Brazil is offline Member
    well if ya want detail i enter from the back with right hand starting from front of asshole while speading my butt alittle with other hand as not to spread the shit and wipe directly on asshole from balls to back end off ass. keep wiping till clean depending on consistency of the shit sometimes it takes longer!

Quote Originally Posted by Brazil
    well if ya want detail i enter from the back with right hand starting from front of asshole while speading my butt alittle with other hand as not to spread the shit and wipe directly on asshole from balls to back end off ass. keep wiping till clean depending on consistency of the shit sometimes it takes longer!
    detail is fine... but not THAT'S WAYY TOO MUCH!!

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    r u ppl jokn?? who the hell wipes thier ass sitting?? i cant even conceive how thats possible.. like wiping your ass before you shit, makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    r u ppl jokn?? who the hell wipes thier ass sitting?? i cant even conceive how thats possible.. like wiping your ass before you shit, makes no sense.
    no doubt, i garentee everyone that sits if they tried standing up to wipe they would see how much easier it is and how much cleaner you can get it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information