I laughed so hard at this I was almost in tears!!

check this outhttp://www.ejbdotcom.net/content/1241.html

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Saw it on another post.. pretty funny sht! After watching this my friend and I talked about making a show with them in the back of a uhaul with a camera setup going over bumps and around sharp turns.. ofcourse we would have padding inside

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I'll bet that guy never gets laid

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    I'll bet that guy never gets laid
    haha prob not.. thats what he does with his spare time.. so sad.

G-13 is offline Member

Thumbs down

I will never get those few minutes back...

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    check this outhttp://www.ejbdotcom.net/content/1241.html
    racism is funny? so what are you a backwoods hillbilly or just regular trash?

Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    I don't think he was saying "racism" is funny or how the guys attitude was, but the fact that he pulled up to the Immigration office. Well can't speak for stacked but thats what I laughed at. That and when the guy almost got punched by the one in the street at the end.

bigJJ is offline Member
    I was really, really hoping that 'beaner' was gonna get a clean shot in at the end and just bust that dude up

Now THAT would have been good cinema!

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    not funny !!! do you know that the origin of this video is from a NAZI site ? pm me if you want the site.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    thats funn as hell...hommie pulls into the imagration office ROFLMAO...

Gerkie66 is offline Female Member
    that's CrAzY shish-kabob!...

Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    not funny !!! do you know that the origin of this video is from a NAZI site ? pm me if you want the site.
    I didnt know that. And lets not get it twisted, I dont think racism is funny, but I think taking a bunch of illegal ****ing aliens to the immigration office is. Do you think paying for people who arent supposed to be here is funny? Or what about those people who arent legally here working and arent paying taxes, thats pretty funny too isnt it? So lets get the liberal politically correct stick out of our asses, just for 5 min. Christ

Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell

I didnt know there was a difference, clue me in!!!!!

Captain_test is offline Associate Member
    I didnt know that. And lets not get it twisted, I dont think racism is funny, but I think taking a bunch of illegal ****ing aliens to the immigration office is. Do you think paying for people who arent supposed to be here is funny? Or what about those people who arent legally here working and arent paying taxes, thats pretty funny too isnt it? So lets get the liberal politically correct stick out of our asses, just for 5 min. Christ
    Well said. This wasnt about RACISM. But people who come here illegally and take our jobs and everything else is literally bleeding this countries economy to death. So yep. Funny

But people who come here illegally and take our jobs
    didn't know that illegal mexican workers were taking away from your job on the work corner. must be rough.

I'm not for illegal immigration, but let's just tell it like it is. Those guys are doing jobs that american's bitch about and more often than not do not do. Most americans would be jobless on welfare before they stood on a corner to do manual labor for various contractors.

If anybody has a problem with a job that they didn't get, because of illegal immigrants, then get off your asses and call ins. Otherwise, quit bitching b/c they are doing what you don't even want to or are willing to do in the first place.

first I am very very far from being liberal because I am the opposite of liberal, second I am not talking about your right to protect your economy from illegal immigrants well you can report them to the immigration departement but the way this guy did it was wrong plus his motives were the protection of the white race not the economy , I lost the addy of the original video NAZI site and this video was in the "racisit video" section, in this section you have also a cartoon video showing white guys how to beat black guys in high school ect...

we have this problem here , syrians workers here in lebanon do jobs that we arrogant classy lebanese wont do (like waiting in corners for contractors , or cleaning the garbage from the streets ect...) and we have some lebanese saying those syrian are taking our jobs ect....

didn't know that illegal mexican workers were taking away from your job on the work corner. must be rough.

I'm not for illegal immigration, but let's just tell it like it is. Those guys are doing jobs that american's bitch about and more often than not do not do. Most americans would be jobless on welfare before they stood on a corner to do manual labor for various contractors.

If anybody has a problem with a job that they didn't get, because of illegal immigrants, then get off your asses and call ins. Otherwise, quit bitching b/c they are doing what you don't even want to or are willing to do in the first place.
    Wrong. That's how it once used to be. Now these guys are taking trade jobs (Like mine) Carpentry, Roofing, making good money, making my money.

Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    first I am very very far from being liberal because I am the opposite of liberal, second I am not talking about your right to protect your economy from illegal immigrants well you can report them to the immigration departement but the way this guy did it was wrong plus his motives were the protection of the white race not the economy , I lost the addy of the original video NAZI site and this video was in the "racisit video" section, in this section you have also a cartoon video showing white guys how to beat black guys in high school ect...

What are you doing going to nazi sites anyways bro?

What are you doing going to nazi sites anyways bro?
    I like to educate myself and see what other people think

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_test
    Wrong. That's how it once used to be. Now these guys are taking trade jobs (Like mine) Carpentry, Roofing, making good money, making my money.
    I agree, I used to do commercial construction work, I know from experience. I used to work with tons of illegal immigrants. Not only do they work without paying taxes, but they are difficult to work w. because they dont speak english!! So my job becomes harder since I have to try to communicate with them rather than just do the work without a language barrier. I can remember one day when an old guy on a motorcycle pulled up looking for a welding job with us. We couldnt give him one because we had some mexican boys doing it for less than minimum wage. It's not that mexicans will do jobs Americans wont, that has nothing to do with it anymore, they'll just do them for nothing and contractors know that so they'll hire a mexican before an American, way to screw your own economy guys. Also, you get what you pay for, go walk into some new construction homes these days and see the quality of the work, its piss poor!! Maybe this has to do with communication on the job site?

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    I am totally against racism. Illegal immigrants using our tax dollars to educatie their children ,use of our hospitals etc is wrong. There are other ways to round up illegal immigrants. I realize that this was just a joke but it was mean even if I don't agree with illegals.

Theatrix is offline Associate Member
    I don't care how you twist it, brothers (oooops, and sisters) that's racism. Nobody likes illegal immigrants milking the system, but this feeds those who have no tolerance and would use violence to solve all problems.
    Last edited by Theatrix; 08-30-2005 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theatrix
    I don't care how you twist it, brothers (oooops, and sisters) that's racism. Nobody likes illegal immigrants milking the system, but this feeds those who have no tolerance and would use violence to solve all problems.
    I am not racist. I have friends of all colors and backgrounds. If you have brown skin and you are here legally and can speak enough english that we can work together, thats FINE. If you have white skin even, and are coming here illegally and taking my jobs, I'm not down with that. It has NOTHING to do with race. Don't even pull that race card sh!t. Has nothing to do with color or ethnicity.

then why don't you do something about it. Next time you don't get a job b/c of illegal immigrants instead of whinning just call ins

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    That was halarious, if you dont think that's funny youre a degenerate.

chest6 is offline Banned
    yup pretty halarious

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    LMAO

solid-d is offline Member
    Im not gonna get into this deep, cause I am by far not a raciest person...But this made me laugh pretty damn hard, and all my buddies that saw this cracked up too.. Infact, im gonna watch it again, this time without crying, lol...

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Roflmfao......

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member

Well one thing is for sure. If there weren't all these illegal aliens coming into California there would be shitloads of rotting oranges.

One thing you should think about is they are doing the jobs no one else wants to because no one else can afford to get paid $30 a day. If contractors were paying decent wages there would be no reason people wouldn't do those jobs!

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    Well one thing is for sure. If there weren't all these illegal aliens coming into California there would be shitloads of rotting oranges.

One thing you should think about is they are doing the jobs no one else wants to because no one else can afford to get paid $30 a day. If contractors were paying decent wages there would be no reason people wouldn't do those jobs!

But that's just it. This may be the only types of jobs they used to do, but now they're doing tradework. Theyre not just doing stuff like that. They are carpenter helpers, construction workers, roofers. Etc. All of which I also do, and get paid fine. That's the problem

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    But that's just it. This may be the only types of jobs they used to do, but now they're doing tradework. Theyre not just doing stuff like that. They are carpenter helpers, construction workers, roofers. Etc. All of which I also do, and get paid fine. That's the problem
    Yeah. Next they'll be taking my web development jobs like the Indians...

Thread Information