Thread: Jeans that fit

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Jeans that fit

I have a hard time finding jeans and I wear them out so quickly I try not to spend more than $40-$60. I don't spend a lot of cloths in general.

Earlier this week I went to Dolce Gabbana looking for a valentines day gift. The store got in their new season and was running a 75-85% off sale. Only skinny waify lookin' guys shop at that store so all of the stuff they had on sale was for *bigger* people. I got 2 pairs of $450 jeans for 80% off. I paid $90 which is a lot but they look and fit very well. They're conservative looking, a dark color and the only logo on the jeans is a small patch on the belt loop. I wore a pair to work today and all day I've had people asking me if I'm wearing Dolce Gabbana jeans. I said yeah and they say "WOW! You know how much they cost!!!" I didn't tell them I got em for $90.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I have a hard time finding jeans and I wear them out so quickly I try not to spend more than $40-$60. I don't spend a lot of cloths in general.

Earlier this week I went to Dolce Gabbana looking for a valentines day gift. The store got in their new season and was running a 75-85% off sale. Only skinny waify lookin' guys shop at that store so all of the stuff they had on sale was for *bigger* people. I got 2 pairs of $450 jeans for 80% off. I paid $90 which is a lot but they look and fit very well. They're conservative looking, a dark color and the only logo on the jeans is a small patch on the belt loop. I wore a pair to work today and all day I've had people asking me if I'm wearing Dolce Gabbana jeans. I said yeah and they say "WOW! You know how much they cost!!!" I didn't tell them I got em for $90.

LOL, that's awesome! I wish I could find some jeans that fit me right! Whenever I find a pair of jeans that I woudl like it is completely by chance, I just happen to try on a pair and get them a size or two bigger and they are usually "baggy" fit, then I try them on ands sometimes they do actually fit! It's a great feeling when you find pants/jeans that fit. Isn't it?

ya_man is offline Member
    Old Navy seems to do the trick for me....carpenter or mechanic style....wider leg with a normal size waist...and they arent pricey at all...i think i pay 25 bucks for a pair

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    when u have 48inch hips.. 38inch waist and some fat thighs THEN YOU TELL ME ABOUT DIFFUCULTY FINDING PANTS ><

YES i shop in the womens section.. U GOT A PROBLEM?! kuz i do >< MY WOMAN DOESNT PUT OUT ANYMORE

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend

Dolce & Gabanna is a classic brand...i love it, its sorta gay...but i like it.

the pic of me and Coleman, im wearing a D&G shirt

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Lucky bas*ard. I notice when ever shops have a sale it's always the XL clothes that are left..... and am not XL.

Got any pictures bro?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Lucky bas*ard. I notice when ever shops have a sale it's always the XL clothes that are left..... and am not XL.

Got any pictures bro?
    of me in womens jeans?!

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    My favorite were my Helmut Lang jeans, cost me a fortune and I wore then like 2-3 times. I cant fit in W31 any more. Nor can I fit in Hugo Boss Red Label but try Hugo Boss Orange Label(Sport) or Black Label, I can still fit in those W33. Im gonna shop for Energie or Diesel, 100$ is alright with me, dont want to spend over $200 for jeans to end up wearing them for two months

elmerhendershot is offline Junior Member
    Levis usually fit me good and hey are pretty cheap.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I went to Big&Tall and just bought some size 42 waist jeans. Sometimes I forget my belt and all hell breaks loose Days I forget my belt im glad stayinstacked isnt around

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    damn that's a great price bro

Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    My favorite were my Helmut Lang jeans, cost me a fortune and I wore then like 2-3 times. I cant fit in W31 any more. Nor can I fit in Hugo Boss Red Label but try Hugo Boss Orange Label(Sport) or Black Label, I can still fit in those W33. Im gonna shop for Energie or Diesel, 100$ is alright with me, dont want to spend over $200 for jeans to end up wearing them for two months
    When I was natural I used to buy $100-$200 jeans. I did my first cycle and ended up giving away 6 pair of Diesel jeans, some I hadn't even worn more than once. I couldn't fit them anymore. And the friend I gave them to, we're not even friends anymore.

So now when I buy stuff I keep in mind that I'm only going to wear it 3-4 months. Either I get to big for them or I wear off the fabric on the inner thigh and have big ass holes. I tried patching them but I've worn out patches to.

decadbal is offline Banned
    carlos, u dont wear jeancos... or the roccawear ones... your disappointing JAYZ

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    carlos, u dont wear jeancos... or the roccawear ones... your disappointing JAYZ
    I don't even know WTF that is.

lol i dont really ether, those huge ass baggy jeans TI wears.. that he then semi tucks into his untied timberlands

lol i dont really ether, those huge ass baggy jeans TI wears.. that he then semi tucks into his untied timberlands
    Ahh, the jeans that look like they're carrying a load of shit in their pants.

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    of me in womens jeans?!
    Yes please, even better without the jeans, lol.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I try to not wear jeans...cant find any that fit...they are either that trashy-hip hp style or the queer-tight as a chick-ish jean jeans.... jeans look like a school kid anyway.

yeah i used to wear ezra fitch jeans all the time and none of that shit fits me anymore i guess they make their clothes for heroin addicts or something because i cant find any that are comfortable my dress slacks are about the only ones that fit just because of their wide loose fitting legs. and forget about abercrombie shirts they dont make one to fit me. im beginning to love sweatshirts and thermals. but i cant hardly wear those to work

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I have one pair of jeans that i like, wtf? It would'nt be a bad thing if there were'nt seven days in a week.

Quote Originally Posted by nolimit_outdorsman
    yeah i used to wear ezra fitch jeans all the time and none of that shit fits me anymore i guess they make their clothes for heroin addicts or something because i cant find any that are comfortable my dress slacks are about the only ones that fit just because of their wide loose fitting legs. and forget about abercrombie shirts they dont make one to fit me. im beginning to love sweatshirts and thermals. but i cant hardly wear those to work
    At D&G my arm wouldn't fit in some of the pants legs. That's how skinny people are who shop there.

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    ive been getting alot of my jeans for express. i cant stand baggy clothes, but i sure as hell dont like chaffing my balls off either, these have turned out to be perfect. they still have a formed shape to them but they arent tight and so damn comfy.

oh and they are 30-70 bucks

palumbo is offline Member
    nothin more frustrating then finding a good fitting pair of jeans but when u do its well worth the wait i tell u most stores that have nice clothing around here like guess... etc there extra larges are made for like 160lbs people

Quote Originally Posted by palumbo
    nothin more frustrating then finding a good fitting pair of jeans but when u do its well worth the wait i tell u most stores that have nice clothing around here like guess... etc there extra larges are made for like 160lbs people
    Agreed. The size 36-38 at Dolce Gabbana fit like 33-35.

Rob
    just get em tailored

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    just get em tailored
    The whole point the sizes are off. I have a 32" waist bulking and their 32" fit like a 27". I bought the 36" & 38"s to fit my quads and had the waist taken in.

Rob
    Iv found Gap to be the most accurate in sizing there jeans.

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    Iv found Gap to be the most accurate in sizing there jeans.
    I can't get Gap jeans past my quads. Gap jeans are made for people with very short butts.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    I hate clothing manufacturers, they assume too much! They assume if you have a 32" waist that you have like 24" quads max. Someone needs to make clothing especially for bodybuilders, with jeans that are 32" waist and have like 30" leg holes.

kaorialfred is offline Member

don't you just love a good deal on clothes!!!!
    Carlos is your ever down to Orlando,FL they have deals like that too. Some items may be a year old but still its the quality and fit that your looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    don't you just love a good deal on clothes!!!!
    Carlos is your ever down to Orlando,FL they have deals like that too. Some items may be a year old but still its the quality and fit that your looking for.
    i think he has a man, but he can always "use" a florida boy

be nice
    btw dude your ava "cowboy take me away" does that have anything to do with the homesexual cowboy movie that just came out?

Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    be nice
    btw dude your ava "cowboy take me away" does that have anything to do with the homesexual cowboy movie that just came out?
    yes, if you dont like my kind, the homosexual cowboys, then you can go right to hell, since ive come out ive gotten over 200pms from ppl like you, closed mind, and all, im just sick of it.. really i am tired, why cant a man love a man, or a horse or maybe both

yes, if you dont like my kind, the homosexual cowboys, then you can go right to hell, since ive come out ive gotten over 200pms from ppl like you, closed mind, and all, im just sick of it.. really i am tired, why cant a man love a man, or a horse or maybe both

thanks for making me laugh, thats awesome, but no I won't be seeing that movie and you will get no pm from me on that subject.

@ man horse love.

Thread Information