View Poll Results: Do your parents know you juice?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yah, they trust me that I know what I'm doing.

8 23.53%
  • Yah, but they don't like it.

9 26.47%
  • No, are you crazy.

17 50.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Do your parents know you juice?

My mom would freak out on me if she knew.

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    I've been accused of juicing by several family members, friends and strangers even though that I don't.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    yea my parents know........they don't like it too much but they know everything. Next cycle i don't think i'm tellin them cause they have kinda started to try kickin me out of the house

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep it a secret, Ive been accused of juicing since i was 15

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Dude I am almost 52, my father is 80 and my mother 76, even if I told them they wouldnt know what I was talking about

ebjack is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Dude I am almost 52, my father is 80 and my mother 76, even if I told them they wouldnt know what I was talking about

same here except i'm 44

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Well my parents don't no..

They found once and got pissed and said i can't cycle no more or else im out of the house...

I'm still here though shshshsh

Snrf is offline Banned
    hahaha you guys are some lil kids livin with ur 'rents sneakin around with gear...funny shit.

my mom knows cuz my lil bro is a grass, snitching lil bastard, but i'm in college now which is better than what i used to do so she doesn't bitch. just makes snide little comments about growth hormone and stuff...

which I don't even do ..... fvckin women...

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't tell them, but I don't care either. I'm 24, not exactly a kid anymore.

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Im 23 and I told them, well actually my wife did, but whatever I bought my own house so what are they going to do??? I can't believe how many people live at home and sneak that shit around ROFLMAO dont let them find out or they might spank you and take away your T.V.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    My mom found some needles in my room.

Mom: "Why are there hypodermic needles in your dresser?"
    Me: "Umm... I sell them to people."

She didn't say anything about it after that, so I had to find a new hiding spot. This happened like 4 years ago.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54

She didn't say anything about it after that, so I had to find a new hiding spot. This happened like 4 years ago.
    rofl "I sell them to people"

ooops, should of been "I sell them to people at school"

Snrf is offline Banned

bwahahah, man my mom once found huge bags of drugs a sten submachine gun and a sawed off mossberg 500 in my room...this is cuz I called home from the police station after getting nicked on firearms charges...you know what she did?

get this...

put them in a plastic bag and hid them in the woods near our house.

my moms a gangster! rofl

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls

ROTFLMFAO !!!!

Funny thing was, they were used needles, out of the package.

The secret is to tell stories to your parents over the years about bad stuff that happens to other people, ie people doing drugs, getting caught for stuff, etc. and then they think you're an angel, and would believe something like that. Although I don't think she believed me, but she didn't say anything after that.

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    dude parents aren't that stupid, she just doesn't want to confront you about it. Im 23 and everytime Id come home for holidays from California we'd drink and laugh about all the stupid shit I thought I got away with that she new about.

Brazil is offline Member
    my mom knows its no problem I Hve lived alone for the last ten years

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I live with my wife. I dont think my mommy would have much to say about it.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    My mom always tells me "I hope you're not doing those stupid steroids again"
    I then say to her "mom, I hope you quit smoking after all these decades"
    Shuts her up every time.

I don't live with mommy anymore, so she can think what she wants... I've been on my own for 10+ years...

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy
    My mom always tells me "I hope you're not doing those stupid steroids again"
    I then say to her "mom, I hope you quit smoking after all these decades"
    Shuts her up every time.

I don't live with mommy anymore, so she can think what she wants... I've been on my own for 10+ years...
    yea if my parents EVER say anything about how they are dangerous blah blah balh im throwing smoking in my moms face and being fat/prolly diabetic in my dads face so i will win....but my mom is a pharmacist so she would understand a lil better than my dad would. i've talked to her about insulin etc before but she doesnt know much about it's uses for bodybuilding but she does understand that steroids are still medications not some dirty street drug like meth or some sh*t

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by dece870717
    My mom would freak out on me if she knew.

Ohhhh I'm tellin !!!!!

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    my moms a worry wart and at first just listens to what she heard on the news, but then read up about it and did her research..she works for a health insurance company..she doesnt agree 100%.. but shes also the everything organic food freak and bottled water lol

pops cant really say anything if you know what i mean

Yeah my parents know i juice they take me to get my shot.....haha just kidding...i've never done a cycle but if i did I think they would have my casket on pre-order.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I dont live at home but i went home this weekend for dinner. I come home about every other day to visit my parents since I will moving soon. So they see me every day throught my current cycle. Well my little sister came home from college and I havent seen her since xmas. She saw me with just my wife beater shirt and workout shorts on and called me out on infront of my mom. She was like you are freaky big now!!! you dont even look like you. YOU ARE ON ROIDS ARENT YOU!!! My mom was just smiling like yeah right, she has no idea. But my sister was totally on to me. The funny thing is my brother is in the army right now, and I guess he is juicing and lifting everyday and is now really massive. I am 6'1 about 215-220lbs, I guess he is 6'0 up to somewhere around 240 and ripped out. So hopefully when he comes home no one will notice me anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    yea if my parents EVER say anything about how they are dangerous blah blah balh im throwing smoking in my moms face and being fat/prolly diabetic in my dads face so i will win....but my mom is a pharmacist so she would understand a lil better than my dad would. i've talked to her about insulin etc before but she doesnt know much about it's uses for bodybuilding but she does understand that steroids are still medications not some dirty street drug like meth or some sh*t
    Well, my mother is always the first to judge... she once told me David Suzuki is an idiot. She thinks she knows everything about the environment because she used to work for Environment Canada... You can take the smartest most talented people,and they are "idiots" to her... smoke another cig mom.
    The fact that she even brings my juice habbit up insults me. It's none of her damn business!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience
    I dont live at home but i went home this weekend for dinner. I come home about every other day to visit my parents since I will moving soon. So they see me every day throught my current cycle. Well my little sister came home from college and I havent seen her since xmas. She saw me with just my wife beater shirt and workout shorts on and called me out on infront of my mom. She was like you are freaky big now!!! you dont even look like you. YOU ARE ON ROIDS ARENT YOU!!! My mom was just smiling like yeah right, she has no idea. But my sister was totally on to me. The funny thing is my brother is in the army right now, and I guess he is juicing and lifting everyday and is now really massive. I am 6'1 about 215-220lbs, I guess he is 6'0 up to somewhere around 240 and ripped out. So hopefully when he comes home no one will notice me anymore.
    It was the opposite for me... My mom is all like "your on steroids "
    and my sister is like.. "no, the whites in his eyes would be all yellow". She was all brain washed by elementary school posters from the 80's...

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Ohhhh I'm tellin !!!!!
    I seriously laughed out loud when I read this... I don't know why i found it so funny... but i did!

I never told anyone in my family, but my parents aren't stupid... they know protein & creatine will only take ya so far

They have enough respect not to ask. They know in my job size does matter.

Red

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    my folks know.... hell -I got my old man tren & test p for his contest!!!

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy
    She was all brain washed by elementary school posters from the 80's...
    Thats probably the understatement of the year. LOL

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    My mom knows I juice...I always wanted to keep her informed just in case anything were to ever happen to me she would know what I was on and how much...my girlfriend also knows although she is one of those girls who are into those real skinny dudes which I was when she met me 7 years ago, and thinks im totally disgusting now but i guess deals with it because she loves me...She complains because my ass is twice the size of hers...

Also, I know a lot of people were talking about if their friends knew if they juiced.. Well, myself and about 5 or 6 of my CLOSEST friends all juice, and one time we all actually had what amounted to a pin party.. We all start cycles the same day and got together to stick, it was a while ago but thats how tight we are... When we hang out we pretty much talk about cycles...juice...what our splits are...what our diets are...and so on... In highschool we were all friends and the only ones in the school not hooked on drugs and getting ****ed up every weekend...

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Most of my family know and they all hate it. It hasn't been brought up in years though so i'm guessing they just accepted it after awhile.

Uconish is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    my folks know.... hell -I got my old man tren & test p for his contest!!!

HAHA!!!!! Seriously, when my mom found my stash she told moy pops......I was like OH SH*T! He comes home and sits me down to talk. HE asks me what im doing and why, blah blah blah, then he proceeds to ask me if he got on how long would it take for him to get some more size. I just looked at him like, what did you just ask me? So now, they just dont ask, they just say to be careful, which i try.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    haha! yea man....my dad was 52 when he did his first competition....like 2 or so years ago....i guess it runs in the family!!!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I'm sure my parents have an idea. I never talked to them about it. I'm sure that's the least of their concerns with me.

I used to disappear with my gf for a weekend and come home looking like death after parting for 48hrs. I'm sure they knew i was doing something then

Superhuman is offline Banned
    when I was in high school my father found my stash when he looked in my drawers to borrow a shirt. I faked a breakdown of guilt and said I would never touch that stuff again.

Rye_guy is offline Member
    hell no, theres only a handfull of people who do know, and thats friends of mine I can trust... my family would snap show on me...

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    when I was in high school my father found my stash when he looked in my drawers to borrow a shirt. I faked a breakdown of guilt and said I would never touch that stuff again.
    ROFL EXACT same thing happened to me 3 yrs ago senior year. funny....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information