cnyce89 is offline Banned

houston we HAVE a problem (serious note)

Who ever said that test(AS) was a form of male contraceptive...WAS LYIIIINNNGGGG....

Not that i didnt wear condoms, BUT, sometimes things happen and they break. Awww shit!!!!!

Really hasnt hit me yet...prolly will in the morning.

My girls pregnant!!!!!
    she just took a home pregnancy test...
    were hoping its wrong..shes on here way back here to tak another..

Hmm.....Uh oh!
    what to do..what to do....

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Go see a doc and get the pill. Should fix things up, unless you want a kid right now.

that ru486 pill?

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    I am not sure what it is called but i remember reading that there is an emergency pill (they usually give it to rape victims) that can be used up to three weeks after contraception and you can kiss your problems good bye.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    I heard it's only the morning after, hence the term "morning after pill". Good luck bro. I hope everything works out for you. When exactly did the condom break? If it was last night and she's pregnent now, it wasn't from last night bro. It takes a week or more to show up I think.

Peace

samoth is offline Member
    Don't recall exactly, but I believe testosterone is only 80% effective as a contraceptive.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    The ru486 pill is the morning after pill and bro the worst bit is it does not always work.If she is pregnant and and it has started to develop which happens very quickly the baby will be inside of the womb.Obviously a few days have passed because it takes 2 weeks for it to show on a home pregnancy test.The ru486 pill is out of the question now if she takes it it will not abort the pregnancy but more likely make the baby deformed.Get her to see the Dr who will send you to the hosp and they will give her 2 pills orally.She will then be asked to go back in around 7 days and have tablets inserted internally and she will stay there for around an hour and then she will miscarry after that.This can involve a heavy blood loss and she may need to be scraped internally.The other option is to have an abortion and that is a stay overnight job or you could become a daddy.

Hard decision to make and bro just because you are using test does not mean that your natural test levels shut down they just reduce

If you want to talk bro just e-mail me

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Re: houston we HAVE a problem (serious note)

Originally posted by cnyce89
    Who ever said that test(AS) was a form of male contraceptive...WAS LYIIIINNNGGGG....

Not that i didnt wear condoms, BUT, sometimes things happen and they break. Awww shit!!!!!

Really hasnt hit me yet...prolly will in the morning.

My girls pregnant!!!!!
    she just took a home pregnancy test...
    were hoping its wrong..shes on here way back here to tak another..

Hmm.....Uh oh!
    what to do..what to do....
    Good luck to you and the GF, whatever happens, remember there is a life that is precious and growing, that could make you the happiest and proudest papa ! Don't automatically agree to have an abortion, the child could be the one who could grow up to cure Cancer !

latman49 is offline Member
    Whatever you do, don't pressure her into making the decision you want her to make. It is her body and she is the one that will have to deal with the physical and mental effects from getting an abortion. It can sometimes be a pretty invasive proceedure and may leave her unable to have children later. Talk it through, cover all of your options, and the let her decide what she feels it the best thing for her to do. If she wants to have the baby, then be a man and take care of her and the kid. I know too many people who have had relationships fall apart because the guy tried to force his girl to have an abortion. Be smart and things will work out for the best in the end. Good luck.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Have any of you bro,s been in these circumstances from what you write I don't think so we don't live in a perfect world and to bring a child up takes the love and comittment of two parents.Yes it is her body and ultimately her choice but it is pretty unfair of her to have the baby even if you don't want it.Either way unless both of you want the baby one of you is going to end up being hurt which ever way it goes.Take your time talk it through and you both need to be 100% sure that what your are doing is right for you and the CHILD

Uconish is offline Member
    Make sure whatever decision you make is well thought out and dont react on your emotions Im young too so if i ever got a girl pregnent the first thing on my mind would be "we cant keep it " but it might not be the right choice Its going to be a hard choice whether to keep the baby or not and i hope the best for you and your girlfriend

wow thanks for the responses guys.

I dont even know where to begin.
    We are going to go to the doctors and see for sure if she really is, no need to make a big comosion if for some reason the test is wrong.

first off....
    If this was to happen to just a random girl that i had slept with then i would be all for getting an abortion. but with My girlfriend, we plan on spending the rest of our lives together, so Things are dif. We both understand the sacrifices we will both have to make, and how things would change. this isnt something either of us had planned, but things happen. Basically were gonna both have to sit down and really talk it out. The final descion i think is hers. And ill support her eaither way.
    If she wants to have an abortion then hey...We have one, and we be mnore carefull and later on in life we have a kid. but if she decides we should keep it then you better beleive that im gonna be there.
    This girl is my pride and joy, my everything. And to see a part of me, and a part of her in a child that we created will be there greatest gift in the world.

either way, whatever we decide will be the right desicion , and eberything will be fine.

PS...I never meant to say that test was a 100% form of birth control...
    Nor was i using it as one..
    I just remember we had a convo a while back about it, and would like to back up the comment of
    'you can get a girl pregnant while on a Test cycle'...

Thanks guys...
    Last edited by cnyce89; 04-30-2002 at 06:34 PM.

Re: wow thanks for the responses guys.

I dont even know where to begin.
    We are going to go to the doctors and see for sure if she really is, no need to make a big comosion if for some reason the test is wrong.

first off....
    If this was to happen to just a random girl that i had slept with then i would be all for getting an abortion. but with My girlfriend, we plan on spending the rest of our lives together, so Things are dif. We both understand the sacrifices we will both have to make, and how things would change. this isnt something either of us had planned, but things happen. Basically were gonna both have to sit down and really talk it out. The final descion i think is hers. And ill support her eaither way.
    If she wants to have an abortion then hey...We have one, and we be mnore carefull and later on in life we have a kid. but if she decides we should keep it then you better beleive that im gonna be there.
    This girl is my pride and joy, my everything. And to see a part of me, and a part of her in a child that we created will be there greatest gift in the world.

either way, whatever we decide will be the right desicion , and eberything will be fine.

PS...I never meant to say that test was a 100% form of birth control...
    Nor was i using it as one..
    I just remember we had a convo a while back about it, and would like to back up the comment of
    'you can get a girl pregnant while on a Test cycle'...

Thanks guys...
    Best of luck to you both. It will be her choice but it will be a tough decision. Do remember that it's not just you two, but there is a 3rd person as well.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Good Luck to you bro (whatever the two of your decision might be)! If she has as good a head on her shoulders as you do, then you guys will be fine.

peace,

ttgb

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Congratulations, Dad!

cynce89, I don't intend to make light of your situation, but what you need above everythng is to keep "a cool head and a keen eye." (Yet another great line from The Music Man.)

If it's any help, I've been where you're at. In the particular case of my high school G/F and me, we did opt for abortion. And frankly, I've always had somewhat of a regret about that - if it weren't for our "solution," I'd have a kid running aruond today that's older than you. (By the way, my H.S. G/F and I recently reestablished contact, and believe me, that's a trip...)

Without editorializing, you're obviously in an either/or situation, and my recommendation is that if there's any confusion, you get some live feedback from someone who deals with this type of thing, not just cyber feedback from us. You and your G/F need to process the options together, doing what is right for all concerned. The best place for that is any counseling service that has dealt with unwanted pregnancies, preferably one that will not foist its morality onto you (either way) but will help you explore both sides of the coin. If you have a Planned Parenthood center or similar service in the vicinity, that's the place to start. Contrary to popular belief, while Planned Parenthood has abortion services available, they do not automatically steer you in that direction, but will help you see the big picture and aid you (both) in making a responsible decision.

If you opt for abortion, it can have lifetime ramifications. But if you opt to see the pregnancy through to birth, whether or not you keep the child, that can also have lifetime ramifications. It's obviously a tough choice, especially when it's not a clear one, but you can turn anh negative into a positive when you think through your options well.

For informational purposes, RU486 is not the "morning after pill." The MAP can be used only within a few days of unprotected intercourse; by the time a pregnancy shows up in anytype of test, it is too late for the MAP. RU486 is an abortifacient itself - that is, it actually aborts an existing first trimester pregnancy. While it can be used at home, it must be done under medical supervision, since what you are doing is actually inducing an abortion. RU486 has been deemed safe enough to market here in the U.S. (it has been available in France for many more years), but any time you induce an abortion there is a potential medical risk (meaning that you want to have treatment options available in case of any complication). You'll find a short, factual (as opposed to editorial) FAQ on the MAP and RU486 here.

It sounds like you already have a good frame of mind about whatever you decide to do, and I wish you both the best.
    Last edited by Full Intensity; 04-30-2002 at 09:13 PM.

NightOp is offline Member
    best of luck to you man... just want add that putting it up for adoption could be an option... it is a general misunderstanding that if you put a baby up for adoption it will go to an orphanage (sp)... rather right now there are more couples looking for adoptable new borns than there are babies available... and I'm talking good, screened families... thats why its so hard to adopt a baby.. the line is long and the screening is important..

I would seriously consider this as a option. JMO take care bro.

latman49 is offline Member

Re: wow thanks for the responses guys.

but if she decides we should keep it then you better beleive that im gonna be there.
    Glad to hear you say that. I hate seeing guys that get a girl pregnant and then run at the first sign of trouble. I'm glad to see that there are still some real men left in the world.

Thanks LATMAN....Ahhh desicions desicions....

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i just went threw this last month. I wish you bolth the best its a tough decision. We chose to abort. Like you said we are planning to spend the rest of our lives together, but right now we arent ready for a baby. We dont have the money to raise a child the way it should be and plus we just didnt feel ready mentaly to be parents. Just to let you know planned parent was very rude talking to them. May be diffent by you. I think your best bet is your girls ob/gyn. He probalby ca nrecommend people to talk to or do it himself. Also not to argue with billy boy she ddint have to stay overnight. We were in and out in an hour.Goodluck
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    If a girl were to get an abortion, would this affect her chances of becoming pregnant in the future? Or is there like no affect at all? Is there a risk for her health?

thnx

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Terinox
    If a girl were to get an abortion, would this affect her chances of becoming pregnant in the future? Or is there like no affect at all? Is there a risk for her health?

thnx
    Theres always risks with invasive procedures such as abortion. Its just like a male getting the snip ive heard some horror stories there too. When my wife and i first got together we discussed not having kids till we had our own house, car, boat etc... but then she fell pregnant and i reminded her of our plans and goals(yeah im guessing i sound like a shit right about now lol) but told her ultimately its her choice and i still loved her and i would still wanted to be with her and 7 years later were still together, just got married in january, have 2 boys now and a girl on the way in july. So its funny how it can work out, just remember its yours and your girlfriends decision all im doing is telling you one of the paths that can be takin, good luck man .............HITMAN

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Wow!! Well best of luck with whatever you decide, I'm sure your inteligent enough to make the right decision for everybody's best interest. How long have you guys been dating? Reason I ask is you said that you guys know you want to be together forever. I'm not saying this applies to you, but I've heard that a million times when people first meet and 6-10 months down the road they hate eachother. You also should take into account how this will affect your relationship after the fact. I don't know much about your life, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask, I know somebody that went through the same shit with his H.S. girlfriend.

BigD is offline Associate Member
    I've been in a similar situation only she didn't turn out to be pregnant. All I can say is this is a very serious matter! Your still young, make sure you are clear on all the repercussions, talk to anyone who will listen about this. I see things like this happen all the time with people our age because they think they are more mentally mature than they really are. So be sure and THINK THIS THROUGH.

Vegas, thanks for your concern, this isnt my HS girlfriend, we actually didnt meet untill the summer after freshman year in college....We just hit it off and have been together for 2 yrs now. We had our down fall last summer, but it was my fault. It was my first real relationship and didnt really know the dos and donts so i screwed it up. But i learned from my mistakes, and it has made us a hell of a lot closer.
    I cant imagine life without her.
    We talked last night, and talked this morning for a bit, and were leaning towards keeping it. we felt it would be very selfish of us not to keep it. ie, loss of youth, sacrifices wed have to make etc...
    Things are gonna be alot dif, yep they def are...
    But the only reason she said shed consider not having it, is if she didnt think i would be there for her and the child...and well, she knows im a keeper and im in it for the long run soo....
    Theres still time in case we deside dif.
    This is something that takes alot of thinking about...

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Don't want to scare you bro..but those home tests are pretty damn accurate. When it all comes down to it..you just have to get together with you woman and figure out what is best for both of you.

good luck.

Vegas, thanks for your concern, this isnt my HS girlfriend, we actually didnt meet untill the summer after freshman year in college....We just hit it off and have been together for 2 yrs now. We had our down fall last summer, but it was my fault. It was my first real relationship and didnt really know the dos and donts so i screwed it up. But i learned from my mistakes, and it has made us a hell of a lot closer.
    I cant imagine life without her.
    We talked last night, and talked this morning for a bit, and were leaning towards keeping it. we felt it would be very selfish of us not to keep it. ie, loss of youth, sacrifices wed have to make etc...
    Things are gonna be alot dif, yep they def are...
    But the only reason she said shed consider not having it, is if she didnt think i would be there for her and the child...and well, she knows im a keeper and im in it for the long run soo....
    Theres still time in case we deside dif.
    This is something that takes alot of thinking about...
    You are one very mature young man, and I hope your ladyfriend understands she has one special man. I don't care if anyone laughs at me for this, but I will tell the truth, it made me (for real it did) when you said you would be there for her and the baby if she kept it. Dude, respect for you went up 1000-fold in my eyes for you.

This life which she carries is your flesh & blood, and with it comes a responsibility that many young men would just rather let someone else take care of. You are amazing bro.

Okay you all can stop laughing at me now....I am just a very sensitive type of guy !

BigBuddha is offline Junior Member
    good luck bro

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Canes4Ever

You are one very mature young man, and I hope your ladyfriend understands she has one special man. I don't care if anyone laughs at me for this, but I will tell the truth, it made me (for real it did) when you said you would be there for her and the baby if she kept it. Dude, respect for you went up 1000-fold in my eyes for you.

This life which she carries is your flesh & blood, and with it comes a responsibility that many young men would just rather let someone else take care of. You are amazing bro.

Okay you all can stop laughing at me now....I am just a very sensitive type of guy !

not laughing at you at all..I give this boy a hand....good to hear that you are sticking with you woman.

DC24 is offline Junior Member
    I agree with the adoption option . I personally don't believe in abortion, but that is just my views. Having a child is the grestest thing that has ever happened to me. Although I thought I wasn't ready at the time. I give props to ya for sitting down and thinking this through, and not jumping the gun. Good luck to you and to your g/f.

Wow, i dont know what to say, you guys have just been so suppportive...in lending a helping hand.
    Im running out right, for lunch with my older sis, we re gonna talk about my lil situation. But Canes, i got your PM, im not blowqing you off, when i get a sec, ill write ya back.

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    on a less serious note, who ever adopts the baby is gonna have one juiced up baby, that baby may come out with a beard and chest hairs from all the test. Cynce it is good how you guys are talking it out and doing so much. I think you are doing things right. good luck buddy and congrats if u go with option of having the baby...peace bro

Originally posted by B-A-M-F
    on a less serious note, who ever adopts the baby is gonna have one juiced up baby, that baby may come out with a beard and chest hairs from all the test

oh i hope not! lol....

Wow, i dont know what to say, you guys have just been so suppportive...in lending a helping hand.
    Im running out right, for lunch with my older sis, we re gonna talk about my lil situation. But Canes, i got your PM, im not blowqing you off, when i get a sec, ill write ya back.
    Sure enough bro, thats cool. I'll be here

stupid penis!

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    stupid penis!
    Isn't that the name of a song? lol

If not then it should be!

peace,

ttgb

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    There's one called "Detachable Penis" by King Missle. They sang about how they lost their penis and people keps selling it at the swap meet and other shit like that. Very funny song.

well after talking and talking, we/she decided to not keep it.
    I honestly wish that she would keep it but i cant force her to do that.
    So now i just stand by her and support her and lover her and make sure she gets through it all right.
    So thanks for everyone support in lending a helping hand.
    Kinda sucks, but i guess itll be better off.
    We'll just be more careful and wait till later on in lfe...

I just hope she doesnt regret her desicion....

bodybuilderson is offline New Member
    oh my god bro same exact thing just fuckin happened to me no joke, i heard that shit too about test, my girl took a preg test and tested positive while i used that little bit of test. But i gave her another one a week later and she came back negative. It just might be her hormone levels bro. I wish you the best, ad hope it turns out like me.

no shes pregnant

Thread Information