Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

Thumbs up I got my first "famous" client!

Yup, that's right! Finally someone in the land of Hollywood has discovered my services and has been talking with me for the last 5 days and has hired me as his trainer. I have helped many collegiate athletes on Division 1 football teams and the like, but never could I disclose or "brag" if you will about who they were, being that they asked for confidentiality. However, this gentleman told me "go ahead, we can even get some pics up there in the future once I get in good shape" when I asked if I could let people know that I was his nutritionist/trainer.

Francis Capra is his name, and he plays "Weevil" on the UPN Network's Drama "Veronica Mars". This also airs on CBS on Fridays. (Wednesday on UPN) He is a main character, as has been in many movies and t.v. appearances. I will be meeting Francis in the Burbank area soon to seal a long term deal, and also be "introduced" to many people he knows. He told me people will shit when they see me there, and I told him that they better shit when I'm not around, LOL!!! He's only 5'6", so being next to him he said I'd be like a monster. There is also more that I will be doing in L.A. as a result of this, however I am choosing to not disclose that right now, as I'll wait until I have completed that wonderful experience, or hopefully, experiences.

Here is the link to the actor and his achievements. You can flip through the show's candid photos too where they are signing autographs and what not. Burbank, L.A., and San Diego, here I come.

http://www.upn.com/shows/veronica_ma...is_capra.shtml

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 08-19-2005 at 10:32 PM.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow! I love Veronica Mars and Weevil is one of my favorites on the show! Congrats, bro.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Congrats Swole. Maybe you will be the next Body by Jake, but then again, I can't stand that guy.

Really? What's funny is when he asked me if I knew the network, I said "no". Then he asked me if I heard of the show, and again I said "no".

I must have been pissin' him off at first, .

Well, now I know!!!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    Congrats Swole. Maybe you will be the next Body by Jake, but then again, I can't stand that guy.
    Nah, hell nah. I'm never doing any televised commercialized mis-leading corportate mass attack bullshit. I want to work my way from the inside out, helping people like this, making connections, etc. That is my goal.

~SC~

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Bro, that's C from A Bronx Tale(The young one).....Fvcking sick, congrats....I'll be out in LA in two weeks I'll be sure to swing By, LOL! Again congrats, don't scare all them small boys!

Yeah, he played in that movie too. He's been in a lot of shit!

I'm talkin' to him right now when he's in Eurpope, his lady is filming something over there. He'll be back in Southern Cali on the 24th.

~SC~

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    congrats bro, u deserve it.
    i know u r pretty busy person, i live in LA area, i wish i could meet up with you. if possible PM me please.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats ~SC~ Looks like your on your way to the hollywood life.
    I've never watched Veronica Mars but i've heard of it.

Smoke,

I'm busy now, yes, but I anticipate being very busy once I travel back/forth to L.A. and what not depending upon the "other" endeavors, the entire nutritionist/training scenario, juggling family, etc. I'll have my laptop and business stuff @ my hotel for sure still doing my Net thing, I'll never let that slip, etc. May have to start giving clients the cell # .........wait, no, that'll make it worse!

I can do it.

Oh well, it's what I wished for right?

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    Congrats ~SC~ Looks like your on your way to the hollywood life.
    Well, this is one small opportunity so I am taking it one step at a time. It's exciting I can't lie to ya, but it won't make/break what I do as I help a LOT of people who aren't "famous", and they comprise 99% of my client base. However, it would be cool to pal around w/famous folk for a few nights!

~SC~

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Awesome bro! You never cease to amaze me! Lets hope its the start of things to come

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    you still gonna be able to keep on a regular diet while going back and forth and staying in a hotel and traveling and such?

BTW, congradulations and keep at it man

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    thats good , maybe someday you will be the personal trainer of dick cheney, put him on a strict diet because he is a fat extremist jerk

Good going Swole!

http://imdb.com/name/nm0135584/

Ouch... he was in "Kazaam!"

Whip him into shape bro!

Red

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Congratulations.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats brotha, Id love to have you to help me diet down!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spound
    you still gonna be able to keep on a regular diet while going back and forth and staying in a hotel and traveling and such?

BTW, congradulations and keep at it man
    Yeah, I'm not doing any shows or looking to be ultra lean right now, so hangin' at 265-270 is easily do-able.

Although now I'm kind of motivated to lean out more and more, but I'll try to steer clear of the Ashley Olson approach.

Thanks!
    ~SC~

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Always on the up and up.
    Congrats SwoleCat.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Hey congrats bro!!!

G-Unit soon... soon...

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    Man thats awesome...I always read your post on here and take everyone to heart. As a younger guy on the board its obvious to me and i don't think anyone can argue that you don't deserve great things.

Congrads again.

Quote Originally Posted by ReX357

G-Unit soon... soon...
    That proposal will be in the works, yes.

After I get some hardcore credibility down there, I'll submit my proposal package to G-Unit Marketing.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidred
    Man thats awesome...I always read your post on here and take everyone to heart. As a younger guy on the board its obvious to me and i don't think anyone can argue that you don't deserve great things.

Congrads again.
    Thanks much man.

~SC~

G-13 is offline Member
    dont blow him up too much, then youll never have a life..good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    dont blow him up too much, then youll never have a life..good luck.
    Me blow him up?

I'm confused...........

~SC~

G-13 is offline Member
    Also i would look at the business side of it and keep an eye open for referrals, because im sure this kid will tell all his friends about you,stick him on some t-bol and var ..next thing you know your azz is hollywood..and thats not a bad thing..

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Me blow him up?

I'm confused...........

~SC~
    I meant help him get bigger...unless i missed something i was asuming he was a workout client..

Also i would look at the business side of it and keep an eye open for referrals, because im sure this kid will tell all his friends about you,stick him on some t-bol and var ..next thing you know your azz is hollywood..and thats not a bad thing..
    Yes, the business side is exactly what I am looking at. Once he's in great shape, others take notice, he starts talking, they start calling, etc. Should be only a matter of months.

Thanks,
    ~SC~

I meant help him get bigger...unless i missed something i was asuming he was a workout client..
    Yes, he is most certainly. I didn't know you meant blow up as in physically get bigger. He's 5'6", so there are going to be limitations to just how big he can get, and he's not really going for "BIG", but he's wanting to be lean/defined/and filmable. As he said, it's all about how lean you can be for the screen. But even if I blow him up, I'll always have a life brutha! I had life before this, and I'll have life after.

Thanks again,
    ~SC~

GeeOweDee is offline Associate Member
    Kool good luck with it bro i know u been working hard with your business & u deserve it just dont forget about us lil people when u blow up man!!!!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    well done bro you well on your way

i was hopping it was 50 when i first seen this thread

TADOLFI is offline Member
    Way to go Swole - I joined this board because of people like you giving the right advice.

I know that once people see the "SwoleCat" results on this dude - they'll be asking who he worked with and how it was handled.

And that my friend, speaks volumes.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, I'm not doing any shows or looking to be ultra lean right now, so hangin' at 265-270 is easily do-able.

Although now I'm kind of motivated to lean out more and more, but I'll try to steer clear of the Ashley Olson approach.

Thanks!
    ~SC~

I know you'll do what you need to do to maintain, or even keep reaching physical goals no matter what the obstacles, thats what this lifestyle is all about afterall, gotta make those sacrifices and do what it takes. I could just see your big ass drivin down the freeway on dubs with about 4 or 5 shaker bottles full of protein and ground oats in the front seat....bumpin to young jeezy LOL!! .......GIMME DAT!

chest6 is offline Banned
    congrats man on your business deal and about to reach 17k

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    It's always nice to see a hard working persons effort pay off. You are dedicated and good at what you do and it's only natural that you should be getting ahead.

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    Congratulations SC!

You'll be known as "Trainer to the Stars" in no time at this rate

Quote Originally Posted by spound
    I know you'll do what you need to do to maintain, or even keep reaching physical goals no matter what the obstacles, thats what this lifestyle is all about afterall, gotta make those sacrifices and do what it takes. I could just see your big ass drivin down the freeway on dubs with about 4 or 5 shaker bottles full of protein and ground oats in the front seat....bumpin to young jeezy LOL!! .......GIMME DAT!
    You my man know me all too well!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SexyKitty
    Congratulations SC!

You'll be known as "Trainer to the Stars" in no time at this rate

Just tryin' to keep up w/the Jones'.

Thanks!

~SC~

G-13 is offline Member
    Yes, he is most certainly. I didn't know you meant blow up as in physically get bigger. He's 5'6", so there are going to be limitations to just how big he can get, and he's not really going for "BIG", but he's wanting to be lean/defined/and filmable. As he said, it's all about how lean you can be for the screen. But even if I blow him up, I'll always have a life brutha! I had life before this, and I'll have life after.

Thanks again,
    ~SC~
    I thought he was taller than 5'6" just the movies i guess.
    Does he know about your board?
    It will be a unique thing for your board members to witness his transformation however slight it may be and to know you had a hand in it. You must be on a pretty big spiritual high right now, i know i would be. Soak up the sun and keep us informed, i would like to know how things turn out as well as others here im sure. I wish you all the best bro, good luck and God bless

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    You doing your thang in style Swole... Inspirational

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information