Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 34 of 34
  1. #1
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413

    I Hate Cindy Sheehan!!!!!!!!

    Who's with me ??????

    She is the bitch that says Bush killed her son!!!!!

  2. #2
    Giantz11's Avatar
    Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,317
    We have differnt points of veiw on the war, but I gotta agree. The kid signed up for the Amry, what does she think, that carries no risk at all?

  3. #3
    inheritmylife's Avatar
    inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    a state of denial
    Posts
    2,983
    She's annoying at best.

  4. #4
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    She's annoying at best.
    And down right a waste of fukin human life at worst

  5. #5
    Benches505's Avatar
    Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,366
    I would do her from behind only!

  6. #6
    punchrf's Avatar
    punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    nor cal
    Posts
    3,093
    didn't we discuss this yesterday?

    who cares i don't like her either.

  7. #7
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    didn't we discuss this yesterday?

    who cares i don't like her either.

    Yeah but I'm still on Rant

  8. #8
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    ya man that draft really killed her son....wait..no...there wasnt a draft

  9. #9
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    ya man that draft really killed her son....wait..no...there wasnt a draft

    hahaha <> lol

  10. #10
    collar's Avatar
    collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    6,192
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    ya man that draft really killed her son....wait..no...there wasnt a draft
    haha good one......

  11. #11
    BlInDsIdE's Avatar
    BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    OEF VII/VIII, OEF X
    Posts
    5,038
    4real hes the one who signed up knowing the risk no one forced him

  12. #12
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    He killed a lot of people's offspring.

    His time will come, the lisp havin' monkey lookin' motha f*cka.

    Clinton oh Clinton, where are you homie???

    All u did wrong was get your dick sucked!!

    ~SC~

  13. #13
    bigJJ's Avatar
    bigJJ is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The desert
    Posts
    666
    LOL! Amen Swole.

    Sure, being in the Army is a dangerous job, but it's a hellufa lot more dangerous when the Commander-in-Chief goes around picking nasty, stupid, pointless fights. No way in hell I'd let my kids join up while those sociopaths are anywhere near the White House.

    As for Cindy... I have a hard time bashing anyone who is pissed off that they lost their son in a nasty, stupid, pointless war.


  14. #14
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    He killed a lot of people's offspring.

    His time will come, the lisp havin' monkey lookin' motha f*cka.

    Clinton oh Clinton, where are you homie???

    All u did wrong was get your dick sucked!!

    ~SC~

    Who?????????


    No offense SC but Clinton's anti gun antics and liberal views made me hate him..................... I actually liked him better after the monica incedent

  15. #15
    Evil Predator's Avatar
    Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Moncton
    Posts
    1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    He killed a lot of people's offspring.

    His time will come, the lisp havin' monkey lookin' motha f*cka.

    Clinton oh Clinton, where are you homie???

    All u did wrong was get your dick sucked!!

    ~SC~

    Couldnt have said it better myself.

    The mans a murderer, and getting rich from it..

    I know someones gonna say "Bush never pulled any triggers, bla bla bla", but neither did charles manson. Bush should be in a cell next to him.

    Im glad to see some of you share the same opinion the rest of the world has of that piece of shit.

    Your power hungry sellin' soldiers
    In a human grocery store
    Ain't that fresh

  16. #16
    Evil Predator's Avatar
    Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Moncton
    Posts
    1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    Who?????????


    No offense SC but Clinton's anti gun antics and liberal views made me hate him..................... I actually liked him better after the monica incedent

    If you feel you need to carry a gun to be safe, i'd rather not live where you do.

    I can walk down most streets here and never worry about shit like that, ever.

  17. #17
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Predator
    If you feel you need to carry a gun to be safe, i'd rather not live where you do.

    I can walk down most streets here and never worry about shit like that, ever.

    Its the point of taking away our second amendment rights!!!!!!!!!!!!

  18. #18
    caddilac is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    I would do her from behind only!

  19. #19
    inheritmylife's Avatar
    inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    a state of denial
    Posts
    2,983
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Predator
    If you feel you need to carry a gun to be safe, i'd rather not live where you do.

    I can walk down most streets here and never worry about shit like that, ever.

    No, I feel I need to carry a gun because I can.

  20. #20
    J.S.N.'s Avatar
    J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    all up in yo' buttho'
    Posts
    3,081
    you gotta understand she did lose her though, and while it's confirmed beyond any doubt now that there were no MDA's, and highly likely the executive branch knew of it, bush makes jokes about it.

    no be fair though he's not quite capable of relective thought. her anger should be directed toward donald rumsfield and dick "darth sidious" cheney

  21. #21
    Evil Predator's Avatar
    Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Moncton
    Posts
    1,453
    "Darth Sidious" Cheney :lol ****ing classic.

  22. #22
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Like I said in the thread that got deleted. Sheehan has been linked to groups that give aid to the terrorists. Shes helping the ppl that killed her son. Now thats patriotism.

    As far as Clinton goes-he is the reason we were attacked 9/11. If we would have responded after they attacked the wtc the first time or our embassys or the cole maybe this shyt wouldnt have happen. Every military action he ordered if one person got killed he pulled out. That shows weakness and weakness invites exactly what we got.

  23. #23
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778


    Mmmmmm, yeah.........

    No point in arguing over Presidents as we will never get anywhere in reality in doing so.

    However, just look at the OVERALL state of the U.S. under Clinton and under Lisp-Face.

    It's pretty f*cking clear.

    ~SC~

  24. #24
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat


    Mmmmmm, yeah.........

    No point in arguing over Presidents as we will never get anywhere in reality in doing so.

    However, just look at the OVERALL state of the U.S. under Clinton and under Lisp-Face.

    It's pretty f*cking clear.

    ~SC~

    I gotta question for you that no one has ever been able to answer. What did Clinton do to boost our economy?

  25. #25
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Kept people alive and let them live IN the U.S., not in some towel-head country w/camels gettin' all shot up n shit........

    Our economy is good now? 30 billion in debt, other coutries don't want to help the U.S. at all as they look at us as a greedy bully, gas through the f*cking roof even BEFORE the hurricane, etc.......

    I hate politics, so if you like GWB, wonderful, more power to you. Personally, I'll be happy when he's pushin' up daisies.


    ~SC~

  26. #26
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Kept people alive and let them live IN the U.S., not in some towel-head country w/camels gettin' all shot up n shit........

    Our economy is good now? 30 billion in debt, other coutries don't want to help the U.S. at all as they look at us as a greedy bully, gas through the f*cking roof even BEFORE the hurricane, etc.......

    I hate politics, so if you like GWB, wonderful, more power to you. Personally, I'll be happy when he's pushin' up daisies.


    ~SC~

    You didnt answer my question.

  27. #27
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    I am sure someone else will, I have cardio to do.

    I'm not interested in arguing over something I personally have no control over. He's already f*cking up other areas of my life, I won't let him f*ck up my time to be PRODUCTIVE and better myself. He can't have that.



    ~SC~

  28. #28
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Its easy to spit general things that dont mean much but its hard to get specific.

  29. #29
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    My thread turned Political again!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Good grief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Hope this one doesn't get deleted

  30. #30
    31uniform's Avatar
    31uniform is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    414
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Predator
    If you feel you need to carry a gun to be safe, i'd rather not live where you do.

    I can walk down most streets here and never worry about shit like that, ever.

    Try looking at it this way: we carry guns because we can, women have abortions because they can, they are both ways to protect ourselves, correct? regardless, people will still have weapons and women will still have abortions legal or not. The difference is we have the right to do both. I have guns and you dont see me walking around smoking people, but if someone broke into my house and threatened me THAT would be the biggest mistake of their lives because it would be ended. what would you do if someone broke into your house and threatened you and your loved ones? you probly wouldnt be posting here anymore.

  31. #31
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by 31uniform
    Try looking at it this way: we carry guns because we can, women have abortions because they can, they are both ways to protect ourselves, correct? regardless, people will still have weapons and women will still have abortions legal or not. The difference is we have the right to do both. I have guns and you dont see me walking around smoking people, but if someone broke into my house and threatened me THAT would be the biggest mistake of their lives because it would be ended. what would you do if someone broke into your house and threatened you and your loved ones? you probly wouldnt be posting here anymore.


    Thank you for that............ I carry a gun with me every day everywhere I go cause I can its my right........... I have never been in jail and I dont go waiving it around to intimidate people........... Like 31 said its for safety and protection........... I havent had to use it where I live now but I have used it in Dallas once............Where I live is very safe but you never know when someone will put a gun to you just to still your wallet............ There is crime everywhere and I dare them to fuk with me or my family............

  32. #32
    Evil Predator's Avatar
    Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Moncton
    Posts
    1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by 31uniform
    Try looking at it this way: we carry guns because we can, women have abortions because they can, they are both ways to protect ourselves, correct? regardless, people will still have weapons and women will still have abortions legal or not. The difference is we have the right to do both. I have guns and you dont see me walking around smoking people, but if someone broke into my house and threatened me THAT would be the biggest mistake of their lives because it would be ended. what would you do if someone broke into your house and threatened you and your loved ones? you probly wouldnt be posting here anymore.

    I have guns in my house :shrug Doesnt mean I want to carry a concealed weapon with me wherever I go...

  33. #33
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Predator
    I have guns in my house :shrug Doesnt mean I want to carry a concealed weapon with me wherever I go...
    If clinton, kerry or any of the other liberal pussies had their way only military and police would have guns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  34. #34
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Its easy to spit general things that dont mean much but its hard to get specific.


    Just like his speeches.



    U guys can continue this in the political forum it's going to get no-where here, that much is OBVIOUS.


    ~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 09-01-2005 at 11:32 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •