Thread: OMG AK47's

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member

OMG AK47's

Just heard that people, not law enforcement are walking around with AK 47's. Now im all for private citizens owning their own gun but AK 47's are not the type of guns law obiding citizens carry. There is Chaos in New Orleans. It's scary and im real glad im not there. Thugs are going to peoples homes that have survived and holding them up at gunpoint. Geez.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    thats terrible to hear...
    i live in australia we arnt alowed to own gun...
    i believe thats how it should be...

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Yikes... hope order gets restored

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    WTF, for real, home invasions, some people are worthless shit bags!!!

Unoid is offline Member
    LAw you're not very "educated" on guns are you?

the AK's and AR-15's (m16 clones kinda) are assult rifles you could say you've seen in militaries. And you think they're bad for civilian ownership?

Did you know the legal ones people own in the US are SEMI-AUTO only, meaning they shoot 1 bullet per pull of the trigger, like a pistol. Militaries have Full automatic.

so these AK's are like regular hunting rifles but less accurate and less powerful then a good hunting rifle you'd use on deer/elk.

Please research before denouncing, Just like with AAS, research is paramount.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoid

the AK's and AR-15's (m16 clones kinda) are assult rifles you could say you've seen in militaries. And you think they're bad for civilian ownership?

Did you know the legal ones people own in the US are SEMI-AUTO only, meaning they shoot 1 bullet per pull of the trigger, like a pistol. Militaries have Full automatic.

so these AK's are like regular hunting rifles but less accurate and less powerful then a good hunting rifle you'd use on deer/elk.

I don't think it matters if she knew the difference between a civilian rifle and a military, either way it's messed up that people are walking around with AK's.

Unoid is offline Member
    I can see it being used in self defense with looters and robbers around. I would have one with me too if that were the case.

But people using any weapons to hurt/threating anyone in a natural disaster is a shame.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Law...They stole those guns from gun stores along w/ everything else in the city. AK's are perfectly legal to own in this country so that's not really the issue. The issue is that these dirtbags wanna steal everything they can get their filthy hands on.
    As of right now though all the police and national guard has suspended all rescue operations to deal w/ these thugs that are still looting, which is pretty pathetic that they even had to do this considering the police and guard has more important things to worry about then people stealing.
    The police should be able to just shoot on sight because no one except offical personal should even be in the city being a total evacuation has been ordered long ago so the people left in the city should be killed IMO. Fck em!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I can see it being used in self defense with looters and robbers around. I would have one with me too if that were the case.

But people using any weapons to hurt/threating anyone in a natural disaster is a shame.
    I don't know where you are from but where I grew up fully auto ak's are on the streets. granted they are illegal but they're out there no denying.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    i knew it would happen, you cant stop the dirt of this world being dirt. these people should be shot on site! God needs to just keep flooding the area until the filth if gone, hes done it once he should do it again. learn to swim!

Unoid is offline Member
    actually a non felon or mentaly Ill citizen in most states cna own silenced and automatic weapons, you just have to pay a stamp tax to the ATF, and be registered to the weapon/silencer, so police can tell if the "crime" was due to you.

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Quote Originally Posted by LAW
    Just heard that people, not law enforcement are walking around with AK 47's. Now im all for private citizens owning their own gun but AK 47's are not the type of guns law obiding citizens carry. There is Chaos in New Orleans. It's scary and im real glad im not there. Thugs are going to peoples homes that have survived and holding them up at gunpoint. Geez.
    Girlfriend, I won't put down the AK because it is a fairly dependable weapon, even in the unkind and uneducated hands of a third world soldier. They are cheap to mass produce, except of course the fine examples made by the Maadi factory in Egypt that use machined instead of stamped receivers. And I will definitely put up an AK against an M16. But given a choice between an AK, whether semi or selective fire, or a REAL RIFLE like an M-14 or M1A1 or even a Garand, I will take the big gun any day. I can reach out and truly touch someone with an M14 or the excellend Springfield Armory clone. 300 yards, deer or man sized target, open sights? Do-able. Sort of. An AK is just a bullet hose. If it is not maintained, it will still function for a long time usually, but accuracy will begin to suck, and it isn't so hot in the first place at long range. The 308 or the 30 06 round, either one, are definite instant manstoppers. A car is no defense against a real rifle, except maybe by taking cover behind the engine. Give me a real gun, and I don't need to Rock and Roll. I will play Beethoven with that sucker! There is a lot to be said, in times of persistent unrest and danger, for being able and ready to make every shot count, girl. The thugs will quickly use up their ammo shooting full auto with an AK. (Most of them in civilian hands, as has been pointed out, are semiauto only, anyway) The Rifleman with a real rifle, or the riflewoman, will make their ammo last. They will shoot and hit an enemy, and not hose bullets more or less indiscriminately.

A semi auto AK is less of a threat in criminal hands than the economical Ruger Mini-14, or any decent deer rifle, particularly semiautos. Please, don't sensationalize or romanticize or hype the AK47. It is just a gun, and not an especially high quality one, except of course the AKM.

Needing to go kill some deer
    Anna Bollick
    Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    an AK in the hand dont look good without an RPG on the back !!

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    ****!!! that sounds like alot of fun..I wish i had an AK and went down there...DAMN!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    ****!!! that sounds like alot of fun..I wish i had an AK and went down there...DAMN!!!!!
    No, really, for 99.9% of people, such action is no fun at all. I have been, in my younger days while still living in manly mode, in shit similar to this, but in uniform, secure in the knowledge that nothing was my responsibility, that what I was doing was right even if it was wrong, and faithfully believing that all I had to do was follow orders in as great a level of thoroughness and detail as humanly possible. This is different. Civilized folks are at a disadvantage. They will naturally, being law abiding citizens, hesitate to shoot, especially in defense of mere property. The thing is, the property being stolen or destroyed might be necessary for sustaining life. Look... there are honest people being driven by desperate conditions to lawless behaviour. There are also psychopaths held in check only by the reluctance to risk going back to prison yet again, and now they can gleefully engage in their rampages of antisocial fury and irresponsibility with no risk of being arrested. We are talking about ANIMALS here. New Orleans has more criminals and potential criminals than any city in the US, and probably nearly any other city in the world. There are roving gangs containing dozens of these beasts, with a few ordinarily good men mixed in who figure they may as well join in and get something that will hopefully help their loved ones to live in less misery for another day. So when you see them breaking into a store, or a home, and running in and out, too undisciplined and wild to even empty the place out in an orderly fashion, as a bucket brigade type chain, do you declare war on that gang as a one person posse, and start shooting? What about the owner who may be trapped inside, possibly already dead or dying? Wouldn't you earn their contempt and scorn and be cursed by their dying breath if you do nothing? What if it is YOUR house that they invade? Yes, you make a stand, naturally, but all through it you are crying out to the God who seems to have abandoned you and asking him why this is allowed to happen, often in plain view of watching police and soldiers? The mood is dark and the situation dire. It isn't fun to know that you may have to kill someone to survive in the next hour or minute or moment. This is a fear worse than being in a declared war. This is worse than war... it is anarchy. It is knowing that even if you are killed, the killers will kill one another as things get worse. Usually our enemies believe that they are doing the right thing. Most men who fight in a war are fighting with moral convictions, and those convictions just happen to not agree. That is ugly, but in a strange romanticized way, sort of almost honorable. Often, you find yourself sympathizing and even respecting an enemy in a military confrontation. This is different, and definitely not fun. I know you were only joking, but it is not fun. My neighbor who let me charge batteries off his generator, who I lent my M1A1 to, has also decided to leave. My ride out of here is overdue by an hour, so I am just waiting. My neighbor is riding out with me, after he destroys everything he can't take with him. I don't have the heart to destroy anything here. I can't even think about it. Sure, there is a good possibility that we could hang on successfully, but we have already driven off one band of outlaws, and my neighbor went and confronted a gang trying to break in across the street. My God, he was magnificent! But he came back in shaking like a leaf. Nature f#cked with us twice, first with the storm, then with the water from the levee break. Now it is not nature... it is a malevolent force of pure evil... the worst in men, the most fiendish thoughts and desires from the darkest corners of their hellish hearts, come to the fore, and good people standing aside as they pillage. Law enforcement is busy with rescuing people, and looting prevention is getting nothing but lip service, and threats from the governor, that the outlaws are laughing at, if they are even aware of them at all. No,this is not fun. I have a small backpack full of gear and cosmetics and toiletries, and a bag of clothes and documents, and a laptop bag for my computer. Katherine Kitty is going with only the clothes on her back... a little collar that I made for her. And I got my shotgun and my 44. I am letting my neighbor keep my M1A1 until we meet again. Oh, how his eyes lit up when I first showed it to him! He is a retired marine and it broke his heart to give up his M14 for that crappy M-16. He was just transformed as he took it in his hands and lovingly inspected it. I can't take that away from him, now.

There is some lawlessness on the west bank, but nothing like in the city. I would like to take all my 45 pound plates to use as armor, but I fear that will not be possible, and I am hopeful that it would not be necessary anyway. It is safer over there. Maybe my neighbor and I are over-reacting, but truthfully, this is more frightening than the storm was.

Well we are hungry, so I will slice up the last of the andouille and chop up my neighbor's half of a cabbage and an onion that magically appeared on my steps, and make a nice soup for us while we wait. I wish there was some celery, girlfriend! Hopefully it won't be much longer to wait. I do have my fingers crossed, that our condos will not be ransacked, but we can begin anew, some day, once we have accepted what fate has dealt out to us.

We are alive, and we have done no wrong to anyone, and so there is nothing on our consciense. We did our duty to our fellow human beings. Me and Katherine will be well provided for, and our neighbor has a cousin who is one of those survivalist nuts and has probably a 6 month supply of essentials stashed, and he will be fine. We will recover from this, and put it behind us, Circumstances have measured our worth, and God, I hope, was watching, even though he seems to have chosen to do little to stop the savagery.

Maybe when this is all over I will be able to get a grant of some kind, and buy a newly vacant lot in the Marigny or maybe Treme, and build a house... a fortress of a house, able to stand storms both natural and human, and I will stock it with the essentials of life and living, and fill it with love and hope that it will not prove necessary during my lifetime. I don 't know. There won't be many tourists for the next year or so, so things will be a little tight for Juiced Shemale Rescue Hookers in the Quarter. We'll see, I guess.

Well maybe I will be able to check in again later. Bye all, even you, Iron Freak, my darling! And keep your AK safe at home... don't try to come into New Orleans! Play a nice video game or something, instead. Or go get a security guard job in Iraq or Afghanistan... they are safer places than here.

Love to everyone
    Anna Bollick
    PLEASE, can I have that for a title? Saluu got one, with less posts than me!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I could do more damage with a good 300 mag then an ak47. They get a bad rap because they can be converted to full auto. I know plenty of ppl that hunt deer w/aks.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bollick
    No, really, for 99.9% of people, such action is no fun at all. I have been, in my younger days while still living in manly mode, in shit similar to this, but in uniform, secure in the knowledge that nothing was my responsibility, that what I was doing was right even if it was wrong, and faithfully believing that all I had to do was follow orders in as great a level of thoroughness and detail as humanly possible. This is different. Civilized folks are at a disadvantage. They will naturally, being law abiding citizens, hesitate to shoot, especially in defense of mere property. The thing is, the property being stolen or destroyed might be necessary for sustaining life. Look... there are honest people being driven by desperate conditions to lawless behaviour. There are also psychopaths held in check only by the reluctance to risk going back to prison yet again, and now they can gleefully engage in their rampages of antisocial fury and irresponsibility with no risk of being arrested. We are talking about ANIMALS here. New Orleans has more criminals and potential criminals than any city in the US, and probably nearly any other city in the world. There are roving gangs containing dozens of these beasts, with a few ordinarily good men mixed in who figure they may as well join in and get something that will hopefully help their loved ones to live in less misery for another day. So when you see them breaking into a store, or a home, and running in and out, too undisciplined and wild to even empty the place out in an orderly fashion, as a bucket brigade type chain, do you declare war on that gang as a one person posse, and start shooting? What about the owner who may be trapped inside, possibly already dead or dying? Wouldn't you earn their contempt and scorn and be cursed by their dying breath if you do nothing? What if it is YOUR house that they invade? Yes, you make a stand, naturally, but all through it you are crying out to the God who seems to have abandoned you and asking him why this is allowed to happen, often in plain view of watching police and soldiers? The mood is dark and the situation dire. It isn't fun to know that you may have to kill someone to survive in the next hour or minute or moment. This is a fear worse than being in a declared war. This is worse than war... it is anarchy. It is knowing that even if you are killed, the killers will kill one another as things get worse. Usually our enemies believe that they are doing the right thing. Most men who fight in a war are fighting with moral convictions, and those convictions just happen to not agree. That is ugly, but in a strange romanticized way, sort of almost honorable. Often, you find yourself sympathizing and even respecting an enemy in a military confrontation. This is different, and definitely not fun. I know you were only joking, but it is not fun. My neighbor who let me charge batteries off his generator, who I lent my M1A1 to, has also decided to leave. My ride out of here is overdue by an hour, so I am just waiting. My neighbor is riding out with me, after he destroys everything he can't take with him. I don't have the heart to destroy anything here. I can't even think about it. Sure, there is a good possibility that we could hang on successfully, but we have already driven off one band of outlaws, and my neighbor went and confronted a gang trying to break in across the street. My God, he was magnificent! But he came back in shaking like a leaf. Nature f#cked with us twice, first with the storm, then with the water from the levee break. Now it is not nature... it is a malevolent force of pure evil... the worst in men, the most fiendish thoughts and desires from the darkest corners of their hellish hearts, come to the fore, and good people standing aside as they pillage. Law enforcement is busy with rescuing people, and looting prevention is getting nothing but lip service, and threats from the governor, that the outlaws are laughing at, if they are even aware of them at all. No,this is not fun. I have a small backpack full of gear and cosmetics and toiletries, and a bag of clothes and documents, and a laptop bag for my computer. Katherine Kitty is going with only the clothes on her back... a little collar that I made for her. And I got my shotgun and my 44. I am letting my neighbor keep my M1A1 until we meet again. Oh, how his eyes lit up when I first showed it to him! He is a retired marine and it broke his heart to give up his M14 for that crappy M-16. He was just transformed as he took it in his hands and lovingly inspected it. I can't take that away from him, now.

There is some lawlessness on the west bank, but nothing like in the city. I would like to take all my 45 pound plates to use as armor, but I fear that will not be possible, and I am hopeful that it would not be necessary anyway. It is safer over there. Maybe my neighbor and I are over-reacting, but truthfully, this is more frightening than the storm was.

Well we are hungry, so I will slice up the last of the andouille and chop up my neighbor's half of a cabbage and an onion that magically appeared on my steps, and make a nice soup for us while we wait. I wish there was some celery, girlfriend! Hopefully it won't be much longer to wait. I do have my fingers crossed, that our condos will not be ransacked, but we can begin anew, some day, once we have accepted what fate has dealt out to us.

We are alive, and we have done no wrong to anyone, and so there is nothing on our consciense. We did our duty to our fellow human beings. Me and Katherine will be well provided for, and our neighbor has a cousin who is one of those survivalist nuts and has probably a 6 month supply of essentials stashed, and he will be fine. We will recover from this, and put it behind us, Circumstances have measured our worth, and God, I hope, was watching, even though he seems to have chosen to do little to stop the savagery.

Maybe when this is all over I will be able to get a grant of some kind, and buy a newly vacant lot in the Marigny or maybe Treme, and build a house... a fortress of a house, able to stand storms both natural and human, and I will stock it with the essentials of life and living, and fill it with love and hope that it will not prove necessary during my lifetime. I don 't know. There won't be many tourists for the next year or so, so things will be a little tight for Juiced Shemale Rescue Hookers in the Quarter. We'll see, I guess.

Well maybe I will be able to check in again later. Bye all, even you, Iron Freak, my darling! And keep your AK safe at home... don't try to come into New Orleans! Play a nice video game or something, instead. Or go get a security guard job in Iraq or Afghanistan... they are safer places than here.

Love to everyone
    Anna Bollick
    See , I wasnt joking..I really wish I was there....
    -yes it is fun knowing that i can kill some1 to survive

-Sympathize with an enemy soldier?? Maybe if Im a woman or on PCT...which im not
    and Finally...Bout the god thing .... or well I shouldnt really...no need for a BAN!!

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm a law obiding citizen, and I own an AR-15, MAC-90, and an FN-FAL .308. If it were me down there I would have the same shlt out locked and loaded. There's a lot of scumbags out there right now

See , I wasnt joking..I really wish I was there....
    -yes it is fun knowing that i can kill some1 to survive

-Sympathize with an enemy soldier?? Maybe if Im a woman or on PCT...which im not
    and Finally...Bout the god thing .... or well I shouldnt really...no need for a BAN!!
    That sentiment would make you quite similar to the outlaws. Even in a Fina rage, I don't think I would enjoy killing someone, ever. I don't even take pleasure from killing a deer... it is merely a consequence of the hunt that it is done. The pleasure for me is in the hunt itself... le cercher. The seeking out of the prey and the commune with the world around you as you open your senses and try to think like the deer, see the lay of the land through its eyes, and anticipate its needs and actions and reaction to the either growing or sudden awareness of being hunted. If I enjoyed the kill for killing's sake, I would just climb up a stand or sit in a blind by a deer feeder and pick out the one I want, and BAM it's dead, done deed. Similarly, if I enjoyed killing humans, Rampart Street on my block would be littered with bodies. Human lives are not cheap to me, and if I had to shoot someone I would probably always, as long as I live, wonder if there could not have been some way to avoid that. Nevertheless, I do want them gone. I would not cry over them being dead. I might share a certain sorrow with the mothers and grandmothers of the dead criminals, but sorrow more for the loss that they feel, and not for the loss of the evil ones. I just don't want to have to be the one to do it if possible, because I would always live with that uncertainty of my guilt or innocence. Logical? I guess not. But that's how I am... Illogical Anna, the sympathizer and feeler of guilt.

PCT is nothing like being on HRT for TS'es. Yes, sometimes we get a bit too weepy and sentimental for our own good, or even bitchy, like PMS... magnify what you feel during PCT by a factor of 10 and you will have an idea. But maybe having half of us in the world having either naturally, or in my case, artificially induced feelings of this type, help to keep a balance in the world between callous disregard for human life and even eagerness to take it, and the seemingly illogical need to try to preserve it in all creatures great and small. If all humans thought like men, we would be in a mell of a hess. Actually, if we all thought and felt as women, things would probably be just as warped and just as messed up. A balance is needed in the world.

Have you seen the looters in action on TV? How many women do you see there? That isn't to say that women (and by extension, from your point of view, TS) are inherently superior. Having lived as a man for a good many years before transitioning, I can definitely see things from both perspectives. I know that male pattern thoughts are natural in a man, and any "wrongness" is immaterial, just like it is "wrong" for the world about you to be cloaked in darkness at night when it would be better to be able to see at any time of day or night. It just IS that way. Same with female type thought. But without a balance, everything is screwed up. I suppose I shouldn't fault you for feeling as you do, but don't think for a moment that my way of thinking is wrong... it is just different from yours. I do think you would be happier and more well adjusted with just a tiny bit higher level of estrogen, though. Well, that is just my new perspective, I guess. But even as a man, I could not take pleasure in killing, only satisfaction at surviving an encounter by whatever means necessary, and in completing a mission with the desired objective being achieved. So even then, killing was incidental. I knew guys who would think like you, though. Some I admired. Some I thought of as animals. All were good soldiers, but I was, too. My innermost thoughts, though not yet brought out and developed under the influence of estradiol and other injected or ingested estrogens, were probably always a bit less masculine than my buddies. I think they mostly recognized that, but never put me down for it, at least after the first time being in the shit, because I could be counted on, regardless of my lack of blood lust. I could think about the mission, or about survival, without being preoccupied with gratuitous killing or injury of those standing in the way of those two objectives. I don't know... maybe I understand it, maybe I did and no longer do, and maybe I never did. But this is really getting to me right now.

And what is this about banning someone for mentioning God? I was not aware that this was against the rules. If so, I sincerely apologize, and at first opportunity I will edit my post. It seemed relevant to the discussion. This board has entertained, comforted, informed, and educated me and I value it too much to knowingly violate the rules.

Actually, typing this reply has calmed me a lot. I will try the cel conxx now and see if I can send. I meant no insult to you, Iron Freak. You have been a real sweetie and I wish you well. Actually, same to everyone here.

well we are now safe and sound on the west bank. There are street lights in many places, and we expect to have electricity soon. I didn't get a chance to send this earlier. The lastest news is that helicopter gunships are mowing down looters. Oakwood mall on the west bank was hit hard and apparently is now on fire. It is not so great on the west bank but it is terrible in the city right now. Hopefully the lawlessness will abate over the next couple of days now that there is some official action against them.

Anna Bollick
    Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker, in need of a befitting title!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bollick
    Saluu was exceptionally terrible. He was either proud, ignorant and/or dumb as a box of rocks...either way his personality was an instant AR classic. I wonder how he is doing

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    i have ak's,sks's, ar's, fn-fal's, m1's and m1a's not to mention my scoped weapons....they all have their applications. ak's in the hands of looting and robbing thugs can be deadly, but i'd rather then have an inferior caliber like the 7.62x39 then a battle rifle in .308 or 30-06.......by the way i've been working as a medic in the cajun dome shelter here in south louisiana, tending to the refugees out of new orleans. i could right a book already...........sad very sad situation to be in bros. most people dont know if there homes are still there, or even if loved ones that didnt evacuate are alive, most came in dragging all their wordly possessions in a trash bag

Captain_test is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by collar

......wow

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member

The standard military issue M16 only shoots single or burst now (1 or 3 bullets). It's not automatic any longer. It IS relatively easy to turn a semi automatic assult rifle into a fully automatic weapon.

Basically, no. These AK's are not like regular hunting rifles. Not even close.

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Law...They stole those guns from gun stores along w/ everything else in the city. AK's are perfectly legal to own in this country so that's not really the issue. The issue is that these dirtbags wanna steal everything they can get their filthy hands on.
    As of right now though all the police and national guard has suspended all rescue operations to deal w/ these thugs that are still looting, which is pretty pathetic that they even had to do this considering the police and guard has more important things to worry about then people stealing.
    The police should be able to just shoot on sight because no one except offical personal should even be in the city being a total evacuation has been ordered long ago so the people left in the city should be killed IMO. Fck em!
    Agreed...they should not breathe any longer.

Unoid is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    The standard military issue M16 only shoots single or burst now (1 or 3 bullets). It's not automatic any longer. It IS relatively easy to turn a semi automatic assult rifle into a fully automatic weapon.

Basically, no. These AK's are not like regular hunting rifles. Not even close.
    Did you vote for kerry, bush or neither.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Any true american educated on the constitution would back Unoid and his statements. Those thugs that may have ak47's had better learn how to use them accurately as if it moves to a shootout then the gaurd or other citizens should stop them cold. dead cold.

I didn't vote for either of the dunces!

I was however in the military and have been trained with almost every military issue weapon. I qualified Expert with the M16 and M4 and picked off many targets at 500m (almost half a kilometer) so I would think those weapons are accurate enough to kill a lot of citizens. Their rate of fire is fast and if the weapon jams it's easy to clear it and put another round in the chamber. I would say that an assault rifle is deadlier than a standard hunting rifle which is why the military uses them! An AK is a shitty weapon, I agree. But it works at killing people.

Edit: I have to add that I believe the size of the clip makes the weapon dangerous. The ability to fire a large amount of bullets without reloading, whether the weapon is semi-automatic or fully automatic is dangerous! Much more so for innocent people.
    Last edited by scriptfactory; 09-02-2005 at 12:23 PM.

decadbal is offline Banned
    ak is a shitty weapon.. u havnt ever used one then.. that weapon is as close to perfect as possible... i have one... the weapon isnt bad, the ppl who misuse it is..

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    I voted for Bush!!!!!!

I'll never vote for a liberal anti-gun canidate

I would say that an assault rifle is deadlier than a standard hunting rifle which is why the military uses them!
    I think one you are practiced with and proficient with would be the deadliest. The military uses the M16 because of weight, rounds, cost. I was in the army also, my M16 was sighted in on mechanical zero and I could hit a paper plate at 300meters open sight.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by collar

wtf? You're glad your government tells you what you can own or do?I thought that's what freedom meant.

P.s. I don't like bush or kerry ( some fvcking choice we had )

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    I would say that an assault rifle is deadlier than a standard hunting rifle which is why the military uses them! .
    A standard hunting rifle say a .308 longbarrel with a tatical scope could be deadlier as a sniper rifle than say an idiot with a fully auto ak

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    wtf? You're glad your government tells you what you can own or do?I thought that's what freedom meant.

P.s. I don't like bush or kerry ( some fvcking choice we had )
    Yeah that ausie has been brainwashed by his governments media.

You did have another choice... Libertarian Micheal Badnarik. Do a search and then vote libertarian or anything but the lesser of two evils.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    ak is a shitty weapon.. u havnt ever used one then.. that weapon is as close to perfect as possible... i have one... the weapon isnt bad, the ppl who misuse it is..
    agreed. you can kill someone with a golf club or baseball bat. i hope they dont start pullin them off the shelves.

Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    A standard hunting rifle say a .308 longbarrel with a tatical scope could be deadlier as a sniper rifle than say an idiot with a fully auto ak
    You are thinking about the situation differently than me. What kind of weapon would do the most damage in a shopping mall full of people? An idiot with an AK or a marksman with a .308 long barrel?

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LAW
    I have two in my gun safe in my closet and im a law obiding citizen.

But to stay on topic those people are complete idiots if they are going to be walking around with them. They are just PRAYING to be shot by a vigilante or a cop. IDIOTS

Thread Information