51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yeah I could need some jewelry, a new computer and a mercedes

11 21.57%
  • No way!

40 78.43%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    LOL............. You do that big guy........... Yeah the truth does hurt doesn't it.
    Truth hurts... please man... didnt you read my thread... oh yea you just posted on it, and my thread specifically gave that advise.... I have set aside a specific amount of money to donate, I am just being smart about how I donate it. My company sent out a voicemail to all employees saying to wait until the info was disseminated. So in my eyes that money has been spent, but I doubled it to the people that need it, by being smart....

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    mud n jd are going at it.

Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    mud n jd are going at it.
    Mud and I love each other.... we have both been around for a looooong time. Some disagreement is healthy

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    Truth hurts... please man... didnt you read my thread... oh yea you just posted on it, and my thread specifically gave that advise.... I have set aside a specific amount of money to donate, I am just being smart about how I donate it. My company sent out a voicemail to all employees saying to wait until the info was disseminated. So in my eyes that money has been spent, but I doubled it to the people that need it, by being smart....
    That's great and I said do it...................... I don't see the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    Mud and I love each other.... we have both been around for a looooong time. Some disagreement is healthy
    True......................

I love that city. I have been there a couple times and it makes me sad that it may not be like it was.

True......................

I love that city. I have been there a couple times and it makes me sad that it may not be like it was.
    Agreed man,
    I have been to Marti gras twice... and it sucks to see this. I was planning a bachelor party for the spring there.... no more now. sucks

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    anyone taking anymore than food/water/blankets should be shot dead and left there...

jasper1968 is offline Associate Member
    Not material things............... The only stuff I would loot are things to stay alive like food, water (if any was left)......... I don't understand these people stealing all this stuff. Where do they think they are going to put it all.
    That is not stealing and I am sure you would come back to pay that shop keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by jasper1968
    That is not stealing and I am sure you would come back to pay that shop keeper.
    Well if I lived there and with everything that would have happened to me and my posessions that would be the last thing on my mind. Just being honest here

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    I have an idea...Let the KKK restore order lol
    man I know you joking but its pretty bad taste.. And whites are not morally superior IE slavery/nazism

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Predator
    anyone taking anymore than food/water/blankets should be shot dead and left there...
    Amen... but its only been a few days soo far.... if you knew a hurricane was coming, and you would not leave.... I would think you would at least be smart enough to get a few extra things....IE food/water/blankets. But then again these are the same dumbass people that choose not to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    you have to have several subclasses. Moral isnt either turned on or off. I wouldnt have a problem looting walmart or any other supermarket but I wouldnt touch small businesses or peoples homes.

Does that make me number 1 or 2?
    shesh why leave it at walmart..Don't forget Target. costco, sams clubs etc etc ...It is stealing but for hunger and dehydration then understandable. Hopefully, you would go back and pay your debts.. That stuff is not free..

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I cannot do that as I have a distaste for walmart and what it does to private businesses. Also I am not sure which one you fit under, so I will not speculate.
    What does walmart do to small business? Please enlighten me.. Walmart employees a ton of people and brings lower costs to the consumer. Bro if the small business is savy it can survive if that small company is willing to be nimble and offer what WMT can't.

Well if I lived there and with everything that would have happened to me and my posessions that would be the last thing on my mind. Just being honest here
    I hear ya... As a shop owner myself it wouldn't be all barbaric if someone came back to pay me for my goods.. Just imo

Quote Originally Posted by jasper1968
    I hear ya... As a shop owner myself it wouldn't be all barbaric if someone came back to pay me for my goods.. Just imo
    I hear ya on that.................... I guess it would depend on my situation at the time. You know those shop owners may be looting other stores to survive as well......... It's just a bad situation.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information