Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts

View Poll Results: Would you?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yeah I could need some jewelry, a new computer and a mercedes

    11 21.57%
  • No way!

    40 78.43%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 95
  1. #1
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223

    Would you loot new orleans?

    If you where in New Orleans right now would you loot just like everyone else or not?

  2. #2
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    To be honest I think I would to some extent. Like the pharmacy and stock up on quality human grade test, deca , arimidex and other goddies.

  3. #3
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    I wouldnt go into peoples home but I wouldnt feel any regret stealing stuff from walmart thats for sure.

  4. #4
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    No, I would not.

    I believe in Karma something huge. It's bitten me in the ass quite a few times in life.

    ~SC~

  5. #5
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Not material things............... The only stuff I would loot are things to stay alive like food, water (if any was left)......... I don't understand these people stealing all this stuff. Where do they think they are going to put it all.

  6. #6
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Only for essential clothing, food, water. And I think everyone would take that in the state of emergency.

  7. #7
    collar's Avatar
    collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    6,192
    i say no i wouldnt....
    but god knows what temptation will have me do....

  8. #8
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    The idiots down there are stealing from all of us. Insurance is going to pay for the losses. Insurance thats coming out of my pocket.

  9. #9
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Not material things............... The only stuff I would loot are things to stay alive like food, water (if any was left)......... I don't understand these people stealing all this stuff. Where do they think they are going to put it all.
    a gymbag filled with jewelry aint that hard to carry I recon. I bet alot of looting is done by organised crime gangs, it must be like christmas, easter and new years combined for them.

  10. #10
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    a gymbag filled with jewelry aint that hard to carry I recon. I bet alot of looting is done by organised crime gangs, it must be like christmas, easter and new years combined for them.
    Yeah.... but that's a gym bag of food and water they could have been carying.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,896
    Honestly I don't believe in vigilantism, but in a case like that I'd organise a possee and lynch anyone found looting.

    A few looters lynched from lamp posts with a sign that says "LOOTER" around their necks may help some people regain their moral sense.

    Red

  12. #12
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    This looting is just a taste of what is to come in the future of america, mark my words, the rich keep getting richer(corporations) and the poor keep getting poorer(middle, low class america). When there is no more middle class besides the looters, you will have to deal with patriots. Police and national guard will be told the patriots are criminals and are a threat to the constitution. To bad our government is the threat to the constitution.

  13. #13
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    No, I would not.

    I believe in Karma something huge. It's bitten me in the ass quite a few times in life.

    ~SC~

    I agree,

    Most of the time it's very painful!

  14. #14
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Fuk no.............. Looters are scum of the earth............. what are they gonna do with the shit they still............ Who cares they fukin suck

  15. #15
    Utah is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10
    Yes I would!! I would look for food and water. No one will help you out there so you need to help yourself.

  16. #16
    MBaraso's Avatar
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,611
    Simple answer...I wouldn't have been there to be in the position in the first place. When there's a cat 5 huricane heading straight towards your city you get the fck outta there even if it means hitchhiking.

  17. #17
    Benches505's Avatar
    Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Honestly I don't believe in vigilantism, but in a case like that I'd organise a possee and lynch anyone found looting.

    A few looters lynched from lamp posts with a sign that says "LOOTER" around their necks may help some people regain their moral sense.

    Red
    And I would be the first to sign up for your Possee!

  18. #18
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    And I would be the first to sign up for your Possee!
    I would be right behind you

  19. #19
    MBaraso's Avatar
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,611
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Honestly I don't believe in vigilantism, but in a case like that I'd organise a possee and lynch anyone found looting.

    A few looters lynched from lamp posts with a sign that says "LOOTER" around their necks may help some people regain their moral sense.

    Red
    I have an idea...Let the KKK restore order lol

  20. #20
    THE CROW is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    159
    Amen!!

  21. #21
    Duck of Death's Avatar
    Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    386
    .......I have observed that people tend to fall into one of two categories:

    1) Those that don't do bad things because of their moral fiber.

    2) Those that don't do bad things because they are afraid of the consequences (getting caught, going to jail, etc.).


    Which type of person are YOU?

  22. #22
    BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Your Mom's House
    Posts
    1,941
    I voted yes.

    The looting of televisions, radios, jewlery and all that crap really pisses me off. But if im stuck there and my frig is in 10 ft of water you better believe im heading down to the store with a brick in my hand.

  23. #23
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck of Death
    .......I have observed that people tend to fall into one of two categories:

    1) Those that don't do bad things because of their moral fiber.

    2) Those that don't do bad things because they are afraid of the consequences (getting caught, going to jail, etc.).


    Which type of person are YOU?
    you have to have several subclasses. Moral isnt either turned on or off. I wouldnt have a problem looting walmart or any other supermarket but I wouldnt touch small businesses or peoples homes.

    Does that make me number 1 or 2?

  24. #24
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    you have to have several subclasses. Moral isnt either turned on or off. I wouldnt have a problem looting walmart or any other supermarket but I wouldnt touch small businesses or peoples homes.

    Does that make me number 1 or 2?
    I guess there should be 2 more classes...

    #3 - those who do bad things because they have no moral fiber

    #4- those who do bad thing because they are not afraid of consequences.

    So which one do you think you fit under?

  25. #25
    longhorn814's Avatar
    longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    5,334
    I'd loot only to get things necessary for survival, but I wouldnt have been dumb enough to stay there with a cat 5 hurricane heading towards a city that sits below sea level!

  26. #26
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I guess there should be 2 more classes...

    #3 - those who do bad things because they have no moral fiber

    #4- those who do bad thing because they are not afraid of consequences.

    So which one do you think you fit under?

    you didnt answere what category I belong to in your oppinion

  27. #27
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    you didnt answere what category I belong to in your oppinion
    I cannot do that as I have a distaste for walmart and what it does to private businesses. Also I am not sure which one you fit under, so I will not speculate.

  28. #28
    BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Your Mom's House
    Posts
    1,941
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    I have an idea...Let the KKK restore order lol
    What a stupid ass remark!!!

  29. #29
    VIXI's Avatar
    VIXI is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,020
    exactly...


    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Simple answer...I wouldn't have been there to be in the position in the first place. When there's a cat 5 huricane heading straight towards your city you get the fck outta there even if it means hitchhiking.

  30. #30
    MBaraso's Avatar
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,611
    I don't care hows that? lol I'm not racisct but look at who's doing what there? I've been watching this since it's started and I have yet to see ONE white, asian or middle eastern person doing any of the looting.
    I have black friends that have said the same thing so yeah...Deal with it.

  31. #31
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    the whites are clever enough not to get caught on cam j/k

  32. #32
    MBaraso's Avatar
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,611
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    the whites are clever enough not to get caught on cam j/k
    And as my african american friend said...The whites were smart enough to leave! I'm not saying all the black folks are bad...Most of them are good people down there but c'mon...U got a cat 5 huricane coming...U gotta use your head and get the hell outta there!

  33. #33
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    And as my african american friend said...The whites were smart enough to leave! I'm not saying all the black folks are bad...Most of them are good people down there but c'mon...U got a cat 5 huricane coming...U gotta use your head and get the hell outta there!

    we can also include the juiced shemale hooker as one of those stupid enough to stay. I wonder of that is a trait of all shemale hookers

  34. #34
    punchrf's Avatar
    punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    nor cal
    Posts
    3,093
    my response is more like hell ya i would loot, but i'd feel to guilty so no i wouldn't.

  35. #35
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    nothin wrong with lootin the shops its all insured so i dont see a prob with that!the people lootin houses should be shot on sight thats out of order!!!

  36. #36
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    nothin wrong with lootin the shops its all insured so i dont see a prob with that!the people lootin houses should be shot on sight thats out of order!!!


    The shops will turn in the losses from looting to their insurance agencies, which will raise the insurance premiums, and in turn the shops will raise their prices with the raise in insurance premiums. So we will end up paying for the looting.

  37. #37
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    The shops will turn in the losses from looting to their insurance agencies, which will raise the insurance premiums, and in turn the shops will raise their prices with the raise in insurance premiums. So we will end up paying for the looting.

    how much do you think that increase can possibly be?

  38. #38
    punchrf's Avatar
    punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    nor cal
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    how much do you think that increase can possibly be?
    combined with the gas prices..... more than i want to pay.

  39. #39
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    The shops will turn in the losses from looting to their insurance agencies, which will raise the insurance premiums, and in turn the shops will raise their prices with the raise in insurance premiums. So we will end up paying for the looting.

    fair point but will it raise it or will they just take more out of wat you pay anyway?

  40. #40
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    stuff like computer products, food, medicine ect will get ruined by the water anyway so why not stock up on roids. If you steal or water destroy what is the difference to the insurance agencies?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •