CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot

Angry This Is Ridiculous!!!!!!!!!

I have family from New Orleans that are staying at a Convention Center here in Texas............ They have been treated well up until people from the projects here in our town that were coming in posing as hurricane victims................ Trying to get free stuff, one guy asked for 23 air mattresses and when asked where is your family he stated at a friends house............. They then got a police officer involved who got his drivers license and yep he was from right here in Texas down in the projects............... Now they are being treated like its a prison camp to make sure that only the hurricane victims recieve help..............

This pisses me off My family and all the others from NO have nothing now and some Fukhead wants to come and take advantage of other peoples good will............. you piece of shit waste of life you are no better than the fuking looters

Just thought I would share

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    That is ridiculous lol But it doesn't surprise me.

Jakspro is offline Member
    sorry to hear about your fam bro, hope that works out, fcuk the looters

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    I have family from New Orleans that are staying at a Convention Center here in Texas............ They have been treated well up until people from the projects here in our town that were coming in posing as hurricane victims................ Trying to get free stuff, one guy asked for 23 air mattresses and when asked where is your family he stated at a friends house............. They then got a police officer involved who got his drivers license and yep he was from right here in Texas down in the projects............... Now they are being treated like its a prison camp to make sure that only the hurricane victims recieve help..............

This pisses me off My family and all the others from NO have nothing now and some Fukhead wants to come and take advantage of other peoples good will............. you piece of shit waste of life you are no better than the fuking looters

Just thought I would share

Just like here last year. LOL Fooking BUMS

When we had those 3 storms last year FEMA came and was helping out giving cash and supplies to the people that were hardest hit around here and we had people coming up from Miami putting in claims. Fooking Dicks

Thread Information