Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you......

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

Thumbs up Thank you......

Just wanted to say thanks to those who "have my back" in my endeavors.

You all know who you are.

I decided to hose my other thread from yesterday as the issue has more than been resolved, and I see no reason to string it out any further.

It was very interesting to see people's true character come out in the posts though. Now I know a lot of things about some people!

Have a fantastic Friday!

~SC~

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    good on you bro your better than that let them other ****ers keep hateing and keep making your papper

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Damn I missed all the comotion. Sound like it was a valuable learning experience for you bro.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I would have hosed it too, glad to see you got everything worked out. I hope your business suffers no ill effects.....I def. have your back in your business endeavors Swole, and will continue to send people to your website if the opportunities arise.
    Last edited by majorpecs; 08-26-2005 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs
    I would have hosed it too, glad to see you got everything worked out. I hope your business suffers no ill effects.....I def. have your back in your business endeavors Swole, and will continue to send people to your website if the opportunities arise.
    I thank you.

I hosed it because honestly I could have chosen to word the title a bit better, yes. I sat back and thought about it, and it should have been directed more at the actual person and not at the location. My biz won't suffer at all, and even though I know that, I still have that part in me that just doesn't understand why people talk outta their (__!__) and wish to stir constant drama. So, having the free time I did last night, I chose to go off. .

My time is usually not that free.

Thanks again,
    ~SC~

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    SC,

Your the man. You deserve the best things in life as you have helped so many people achieve their goals and dreams. I hope this is the start of such good things bro We all, including myself, look upto you.

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Good Move brotha.....it's really not even worth giving them the satisfaction that it bothered you even in the slightest.

Let em hate and keep doing your thing.

p.s. good luck this weekend with Francis.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    SC,

Your the man. You deserve the best things in life as you have helped so many people achieve their goals and dreams. I hope this is the start of such good things bro We all, including myself, look upto you.
    I agree.

Its evident to the majority that your becoming more and more successful. Some will congratulate and look up to you on achieving the goals you set and were you have got to now. I am one of these people. Other's will become hater's and critisize you and your business. Personally I put that down to jealousy.

P.S.

I'm loving the name of your Album! I see my idea was put to good use.
    stop.......................................drop

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Glad to hear shiet worked out brotha!!!

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    thats bullsh1t... i didnt get to do anything... i went over there signed up (which took me 10 minutes to figure out), found the thread, and then found out you have to pay. So unsatisfied.... really wanted to get banned for ya SC.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    thats bullsh1t... i didnt get to do anything... i went over there signed up (which took me 10 minutes to figure out), found the thread, and then found out you have to pay. So unsatisfied.... really wanted to get banned for ya SC.
    here instead!!!

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    You know I always got your back, and not in a gay way like deca would have your back

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    always thinking of others

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Glad to see it's resolved SC.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Glad it all worked out for you...haters SUCK!!!

I know I don't need to say this....but don't let em get to YOU!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Glad it all worked out for you...haters SUCK!!!

I know I don't need to say this....but don't let em get to YOU!
    I know its difficult to be above the bullshit when your boots only go so high...

Hey cutie..how are you doing today?

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    glad to hear that sc....
    now u can move on.........
    hope ur business didnt get effected in any way and im sure it hasnt.......
    just remember your gonna always get haters.......
    and ppl that will always try to bring you down....
    thats the nature of ppl......
    jealouse ppl..
    its good to hear its all done with..

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    sorry i didn't have a part in that thread swole, you know i always got your back bro.

Today has been so f*ckin' unreal you have no idea.

I type to you now from the 28th floor of my suite overlooking the Staples Center.

Just got back from a wonderful night out w/my newest client. Man, what can I say? He's such a down to earth REAL person, it's like we're "brothas from anotha motha" as he said. So many similarities in what we do, haters alike, and we have the same taste in just about everything. It was very weird going out w/him being taken around in the Limo and going to eat at "Buca di Beppo's" w/him, choppin' it up, etc. When we walked in everyone knew him, we got seated immediately moving in front of everyone, and got our order taken immediately. I was trippin' on the way people treated us. He introduced me as his "trainer" and good friend and everyone was all up on me as they were on him!!! I was like "WTF"??? So this is what it's like huh??

I was dressed up in all my G-Unit gear. We arrived at a house party FULL OF PEOPLE, and when we pulled up and got out, all eyes on us. At the end of the night, Francis told me that "that group of 8 girls over there on the lawn actually thought that you were with G-Unit as a bodyguard and that I had gotten signed to G-Unit", as he has produced/made his own rap album. Let me tell you that his shit is FIRE!!! I'll have a CD of his music and the full DVD season of Veronica Mars to take w/me. The fact that people thought I was affiliated w/G-Unit was hilarious. He said, "I told you dawg, your all up in it now, there ain't no goin' back. People are gonna know who SwoleCat is dawg, just watch".......

All I can say is let's do the d*mn thing. I'm tired, gonna shower and go to bed. Yes, I have "hood" pictures w/his true people, and I'll have more pics tomorrow after the gym and all that. So, any possible naysayers can just put that hate on hold, take the batteries out, and throw the hater machine away.

Peace out all!

~SC~

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    thats awesome swole.........
    ur gonna be star mate
    its good to see your enjoying yourself....

its going well for you that is great to hear.......

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

I type to you now from the 28th floor of my suite overlooking the Staples Center.

Just got back from a wonderful night out w/my newest client. Man, what can I say? He's such a down to earth REAL person, it's like we're "brothas from anotha motha" as he said. So many similarities in what we do, haters alike, and we have the same taste in just about everything. It was very weird going out w/him being taken around in the Limo and going to eat at "Buca di Beppo's" w/him, choppin' it up, etc. When we walked in everyone knew him, we got seated immediately moving in front of everyone, and got our order taken immediately. I was trippin' on the way people treated us. He introduced me as his "trainer" and good friend and everyone was all up on me as they were on him!!! I was like "WTF"??? So this is what it's like huh??

I was dressed up in all my G-Unit gear. We arrived at a house party FULL OF PEOPLE, and when we pulled up and got out, all eyes on us. At the end of the night, Francis told me that "that group of 8 girls over there on the lawn actually thought that you were with G-Unit as a bodyguard and that I had gotten signed to G-Unit", as he has produced/made his own rap album. Let me tell you that his shit is FIRE!!! I'll have a CD of his music and the full DVD season of Veronica Mars to take w/me. The fact that people thought I was affiliated w/G-Unit was hilarious. He said, "I told you dawg, your all up in it now, there ain't no goin' back. People are gonna know who SwoleCat is dawg, just watch".......

All I can say is let's do the d*mn thing. I'm tired, gonna shower and go to bed. Yes, I have "hood" pictures w/his true people, and I'll have more pics tomorrow after the gym and all that. So, any possible naysayers can just put that hate on hold, take the batteries out, and throw the hater machine away.

Peace out all!

~SC~
    lookin forward to the pics...glad to hear all is well in LA

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    good luck with everything!

Jerzey is offline Member
    Sounds like you are on your way up, I want details when you get back!

Also glad to see things worked out with that dick over at EF... he had nothing to say for himself in the end, just some dumb kid trying to start shit

Yeah Jerzey, that's all it is because any serious client wouldn't be crying like that. He'd be a man and talk to me about any serious issues that have arisen.

I'm about to go eat and get ready to workout later today. I only slept 4 hours last night, but man, I can't sleep.

~SC~

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Dam bruh I missed the thread that your talking about, but you know I always wish you the best............ Let me know if I can do anything to help ya out brutha!!!!!

Thanks CC.

Jerzey, I'll give u details.

~SC~

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Swole! You're a true inspiration to us all!! Keep up the progress, I know we all will be hearing of your successes for time to come!!

Kelvin is offline Junior Member

Peace out all!

~SC~

Was having a horrible day today!! Read your thread and it lifted me up. All I can say is work it man. Don't let anyone take your joy away from you! NO ONE!!! Remember that we are on a computer and that you really don't know who these people who are dis'ing really are or what they are about. Once again congrats and now ENJOY IT!!!!!

kelvin

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    hey swoled cate its kool i got ur aback man!! dont worry bout that fooichner

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey Swole...got any more updates on your trip? Pics? Sounds like you're living the high life now!!

Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs
    Hey Swole...got any more updates on your trip? Pics? Sounds like you're living the high life now!!
    Yeah man, I posted the final update in my other "famous client" thread. I posted two of the pics I took at my forums in the "Happy Hour" so they are viewable there.

~SC~

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    No worries bro...you know who your boys are.

Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    No worries bro...you know who your boys are.
    Yeah, fo' sho'!

~SC~

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, fo' sho'!

~SC~

G-Uniiiiiiiiiiiit!

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    ur welcome SC.
    he'll be sleeping with the fishes soon

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    ur welcome SC.
    he'll be sleeping with J-Lo soon
    Oh what a thought!!!!!

~SC~

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Oh what a thought!!!!!

~SC~
    now i see why u r tyin' to make ur way to LA celebs.

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    now i see why u r tyin' to make ur way to LA celebs.
    Got some big "thangs" in the works brutha, big thangs.

~SC~

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Got some big "thangs" in the works brutha, big thangs.

~SC~

Hell Yeah !!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information