SprinterOne is offline Senior Member

FATA's New Album

Any From Autumn To Ashes fans here? I just checked out their new album. With the exception of a few songs it is quite a bit different then their other stuff. Even still I am enjoying it. Anyone else?

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmmmm...i think it's really cheap, like $8 or so, so i was going to pick it up....as we all know, or at least you and me, "too bad you're beautiful" is a classic, and produced epic tracks such as "short stories with tragic endings", that i still listen to on a regular basis...then they dropped "the fiction we live", which in reality sucked, but i still could not help singing after a few spins in the cd player...then i heard they were going back to the core, and going to come out with something comparable to "too bad..", but i have not really heard anything specific about this new cd, but their reputation leads me to buy it nonetheless

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    you need the new DARKEST HOUR cd.....it rips

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone
    hmmmmm...i think it's really cheap, like $8 or so, so i was going to pick it up....as we all know, or at least you and me, "too bad you're beautiful" is a classic, and produced epic tracks such as "short stories with tragic endings", that i still listen to on a regular basis...then they dropped "the fiction we live", which in reality sucked, but i still could not help singing after a few spins in the cd player...then i heard they were going back to the core, and going to come out with something comparable to "too bad..", but i have not really heard anything specific about this new cd, but their reputation leads me to buy it nonetheless
    I don't think it is like "too bad..." at all. There are a few songs that are comparable but most aren't. It's different, but I still think it's good. Definitely not as core as "too bad.."

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    haha i havent heard them since my senoir year. Hardcore gets old quick.

Thread Information