BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Do you think washington (Bush Admin) could have handled Katrina Sit. better

I think alot more could have been done earlier, I personaly think the asshole should be impeached ( BUSH).

BG
    If Bush had any brain in his money head, he could have came out looking like a savyor out of this, helping him look better and making up for his Irak blunder, but still, it tookhim over 5 days not including the time before the storm to hit to do anything, we have such a smuck for president it is'nt even funny!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Well what has he done so far, and what do you think he could have done better? Evacuation? Disaster centers? I don't mind discussing but I don't know the presidents involvement in the matter. I know when the problems in florida he went down there more for moral support and in TX when he was gov he did the same. But I don't know what he's doing about new orleans.

towup is offline Associate Member
    I think there is nothing you can do about natural disasters. Now he should throw a few million dollars toward the families that them politicians like to steal from us. JMO. I like bush dont get me wrong, but that has to suck for those poor people over there.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    I think the Mayor of NO should of done more

Bush has nothing to do with the fukin hurricane

I am so sick and fukin tired of people blaming bush for everything

Bigguns you and I are cool but This shit aint bush's fault

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I think it's being handled the best it can be considering the situation. Think about it...... it takes time to evaluate the situation, deploy help, come up with plans to get those people to safty, deal with the looters and such.

Plus the levees were only supposed to handle up to a cat 3 hurrican the NO govmt and LA govt should have upgraded those levees many years ago!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    Plus the levees were only supposed to handle up to a cat 3 hurrican the NO govmt and LA govt should have upgraded those levees many years ago!!!!!!!!!!
    that's why they call new orleans "the city that care forgot"

towup is offline Associate Member

Yea bush is a badass pres. way better than that horse motherfvcker kerry would be. I just think politics on general are corrupt. JMO.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by towup
    I think there is nothing you can do about natural disasters. Now he should throw a few million dollars toward the families that them politicians like to steal from us. JMO. I like bush dont get me wrong, but that has to suck for those poor people over there.
    He coulsd have had temp. hospitals set up, relief already om its way and place for refugees and transportation ready earlier and things would have been less critical.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I think it's being handled the best it can be considering the situation. Think about it...... it takes time to evaluate the situation, deploy help, come up with plans to get those people to safty, deal with the looters and such.
    Absolutly not, much more relief preparation, and maybe he could have headed down there on Tuesday, what could have been more important.

BG

Thanks for the nice comment but you are totally wrong!He's a fuc'n horrible president, war and terrorist have saved his ass, If it werent for the war we would probably be near a depression econmicly.Your cool too!!

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    They could have been put in place and ready for deployment on tuesday and we could have had much more order in place, he let things be for 3 days.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I think that responsibility starts at the lowest level. Why are we talking about the President? That's the federal level. If we are to assume that the government bears some reponsibility in dealing with the aftermath, than why don't we talk about the people on the scene? What about the Mayor? The Governor?

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Yes I think the guy is an idiot but hes not a coat hanger for guilt LOL

The mayer , governer , chief of police , the councils or city hall people I have no idea wut theyre called....Theyre the ones to be blamed...Theyre called Mayer of (put state name) for a reason or governer of etc..... The president's responsibilty is towards each state too..but more as a whole country..if not....there would be no governers/mayers..etc...

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    I think that responsibility starts at the lowest level. Why are we talking about the President? That's the federal level. If we are to assume that the government bears some reponsibility in dealing with the aftermath, than why don't we talk about the people on the scene? What about the Mayor? The Governor?
    this is exactly what I said

Unoid is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    He coulsd have had temp. hospitals set up, relief already om its way and place for refugees and transportation ready earlier and things would have been less critical.
    You claim all this stuff but honestly, Have you researched on what it takes to come up with and prepare and handle relief aid to a hurricane? DO you know how setting things up like that work?

You have a good idea but you have 0 understnading of how the process works and its limitations and of what good performance or bad performance is.

WIth this said, how can you critisize someone for poor performance. Kinda weird and ignorant, don't you agree?

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i bet if it was an election year bush would have had his ass over there as soon as the hurricane passed!

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    i bet if it was an election year bush would have had his ass over there as soon as the hurricane passed!
    I bet not!!!! Makes no difference those poor people aren't even registerd to vote they dont care about whos president

I take that back they want a liberal pres so they can get their free money (welfare and food stamps)

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    he wouldnt have been there for their votes he would have been there for our votes. but i also dont agree with the behavior of all those low lifes thugs that are messin it up for the people that really need help.

Besides He wouldnt cause he cant run again!!!!!!!!

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    You claim all this stuff but honestly, Have you researched on what it takes to come up with and prepare and handle relief aid to a hurricane? DO you know how setting things up like that work?

You have a good idea but you have 0 understnading of how the process works and its limitations and of what good performance or bad performance is.

WIth this said, how can you critisize someone for poor performance. Kinda weird and ignorant, don't you agree?
    Bro a fucn third world nation can do it we should, did I do research????This is the steriod forum and your not hooker!

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoid

And by the way, what makes you know so much, work for the gov. relief ???We are USA, we are supposed to be world leaders and we cant even take care of ourselves!!!

BG
    Exacly, he was probably at his ranch , watching it on the TV.

BG
    By the way, Bush is a fuc'n ass clown!!

BG
    Oh ya, did you see when the retard said we wouldnt accept aid, that we would take care of ourselves, then Condola (SP) resinded his statement and said we would accept any contributions, the guy is complete idiot!!

well of course he would have. but then again, what president wouldn't? It's not just a bush thing, it's a politician thing.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    well of course he would have. but then again, what president wouldn't? It's not just a bush thing, it's a politician thing.
    You would think that with all of our brothers, sisters ,fathers, ect hes getting killed, legs blown off, mamed and burnt in the middle east over nothing, he would try to shine back home, but no go, the guy is a monkey, should be in the circus.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    And by the way, what makes you know so much, work for the gov. relief ???We are USA, we are supposed to be world leaders and we cant even take care of ourselves!!!
    Once again It should have started at local Govmnt!!!!!

Look at what Mayor Guliani did about the sept 11th attack (perfect example)

BG
    Once again It should have started at local Govmnt!!!!!

Look at what Mayor Guliani did about the sept 11th attack (perfect example)
    no doubt but bush has more power and $$$$ then any one, how much can a mayor to do with 100,000's off people to evacuate, Juliany was total different.

Thread Information