Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    nickm748 is offline Associate Member

This vid pisses me off!!!!

wow guys how can people actualy do this to another person. It makes me sick, this guy wouldent move his car and im guessing he is dead now.

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/ghettofight.html

Captain_test is offline Associate Member
    A Big black dude beating up an asian...WINNER!!!!!!! I hope that DEUSCHE bag feels good about himself NOW. Big man right there

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    hahahaha he aint dead, just knocked out. police showed up at the end anyway. Good video none the less.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    I jsut realized, that window he smashed was that guys bmw x5. I'd stomp him too.

nickm748 is offline Associate Member
    well i guess when they said he was sleeping it was because he was making the sound of snoring, and when that happens it shows sever head trauma and they ushaly die. THats just what I heard on big boys though.......

And those low life worthless scum rats robbed him after, those are the kind of people that ruin out society

G-13 is offline Member
    I grew up on the south side of peoria,ill and spent a good part of my teeage years fighting blacks...the ones that are bad, are beyond what anyone could imagine..ruthless in a way thats sick..

The ones that are educated are great, my ex is black so dont think im racist, ive been in the hole and dug my way out so i speak from experience. Let me just say i would rather be lost in a bad hispanic neighborhood than a bad black neighborhood and day.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nickm748
    well i guess when they said he was sleeping it was because he was making the sound of snoring, and when that happens it shows sever head trauma and they ushaly die. THats just what I heard on big boys though.......

And those low life worthless scum rats robbed him after, those are the kind of people that ruin out society

seen a few guys snore after getting knocked out, no big deal. i don't know who is dumber though, the black guy for fighting over a parking stall or the asian for not leaving when he had the chance.

ACpower is offline Member
    shyt like that f*ucking disgust me man thats such garbage

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    pathetic....
    wow \...
    they all joined in ..

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    There are many ways to kill a man bigger than you . My pen on the dash woulda went through that 'niggas' neck .

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by godkilla
    seen a few guys snore after getting knocked out, no big deal. i don't know who is dumber though, the black guy for fighting over a parking stall or the asian for not leaving when he had the chance.
    Your right, they took it easy on him the first time, should have counted his blessings and got the fuc out, aint saying that shit was right though.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    ****ing nigga's. And before someone say's something about stupid fvcking 'N' words, if they can say it while they beat the shit out of this guy I sure the fvck can too. Fvcking nigga's, I'd love to fvck 'em up big time.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    to quote the great chris rock "i love black people, but i hate niggaz".. so i guesse that's what y'all mean, but the N word is still an ugly word and i hate hearing it, even if your black.. my ex said the N word one time, oooooooooo that pissed me off something awful.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Real winner. 240lb guy beating up a skinny guy. One more reason why there are more blacks in jail then anything else. Some haven't evolved past their primal instincts as they can't rational some of their tendencies. The focus of sex, drugs and alcohol, sports, violence, bling, theft...is all part of a much less civilized society.

Instead of idolizing pimps, rappers, and uneducated sports players...maybe they should have positive role models for themselves. Some of the black community is on a downward spiral.

Stereotypes happen for a reason...because there is some truth behind them!

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    ****ing nigga's. And before someone say's something about stupid fvcking 'N' words, if they can say it while they beat the shit out of this guy I sure the fvck can too. Fvcking nigga's, I'd love to fvck 'em up big time.

I feel you bro, i was screaming it here..we know what you mean though.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla

Instead of idolizing pimps, rappers, and uneducated sports players...maybe they should have positive role models for themselves. Some of the black community is on a downward spiral.

Stereotypes happen for a reason...because there is some truth behind them!
    \

then these rappers write lyrics, about how bad their old neighborhoods were, but they don't put any of there millions back into their old communities.

bignbald02 is offline Junior Member
    much truth being told in this thread.

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    \

then these rappers write lyrics, about how bad their old neighborhoods were, but they don't put any of there millions back into their old communities.
    fuk no, they never look back..do you blame them, they would get robbed and beat down for that bling bling or whatever the fuk they call it now..

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    fvckin relax this is life

be happy the guy didnt get stabbed

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    What the **** is wrong with you people?! I feel like I'm on stormfront.com!!! Is this like "Pretend to be Racist Day"?!

WTF

Seriously. WTF.

G-13 is offline Member
    [q[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[
    Last edited by G-13; 04-06-2017 at 10:49 PM.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    What the **** is wrong with you people?! I feel like I'm on stormfront.com!!! Is this like "Pretend to be Racist Day"?!

WTF

Seriously. WTF.

Holy $hit!!! since when did they give prisoners internet access!!

Just kidding, i'm sorry if you took offence to that, my mother is arab - i know how you feel.

gixxer600 is offline Member
    I would have probably moved out of that spot pretty fast. But then I'd get my aluminum bat out of the trunk even faster! You gotta have protection. Never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    \

why would they put money back into community , that has ppl like that...

its a shame..

Quote Originally Posted by gixxer600
    I would have probably moved out of that spot pretty fast. But then I'd get my aluminum bat out of the trunk even faster! You gotta have protection. Never know.
    you wouldnt have had the chance to get your bat...
    and the guy had no chance of getting out of there , their intention were to beat his ass from the start..
    it had nothing to do with the car spot....
    ive been involved with ppl like this and so on..
    that is just a reason...

FINAMAN is offline Banned
    this is why i always keep a spare jack handle under my seat. I'd just say im sorry sir I'lll move it right now and tell him ill pay him because of my mistake then reach 4 the jack handle and whack his face and jet outta there lol.
    Last edited by FINAMAN; 09-03-2005 at 05:35 PM.

IronAdam is offline Member
    A bat...LoL what happens when you get shot? I say peace the f*ck out from the get go and don't look back! Better yet...don't park your ride in some f&cked up ass neighborhood!

WTF

Seriously. WTF.

If it was a big white dude beating that little asian up, I would say the exact same thing....I hate when people are so sensitive and so eager to pull the race card (I'm part black so dont even start). A friend of mine gets teased about racial issues by our other friends, not because my friends are racist in any way, but because he's SO lame about it. For a bigger person to beat on a smaller person like that is so retarded. No matter what color they are. But a black dude and an asian...That's like polar opposites. That's why it's being brought up IMO

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    Racist peole don't like an entire race for whatever specific reason.
    Bro my ex is black so im not racist..i hope you know there is a difference between a ni@@er and a black person. I have black friends that say the same EXACT thing, they know it too.
    When i was getting my graduate degree i met my ex and we spent 3 years together, met her family she met mine and they were just down to earth people and no way in hell would i ever call any of them a "N".
    I will tell you this, there is not one word a black person can call me that would encite me in any way,in fact i had this discussion with my ex' father.
    He was like "being called cracker or whitey or anything like doesnt bother you" i said no, at first i dont think he like the thought of me bangin his daughter, but later we got to be great friends....so bro...when people start burning crosses and shit, then call racism
    Thomas Jefferson owned slaves and he sure did like making babies with em soooooo....... Your point is?

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    The asain guy obvously didn't want to fight, I'm not sure what the black guy problem was, but he was wrong, but the asain guy should of fought or just left, don't attack the guys car.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Im going to have to agree living in south fl i see shit like this alot......black dudes think because there black your supposed to be intimidated by them not the case at all in my case i have a good story that goes along......i bumped into some white homeboy what was with 5 dudes one of which was black the white dude didnt care that a spilt his 2 dollar beer but his black friend did got in my face i said dude calm down he said im not your dude im a nigga so he made it a racial thing and i said you know what you are he proceeded to talk tons of shit then i called his girl a cunt and he swung at me needless to say i one punched the kid and scufffled with his friends then i got arrested but i am so sic of this shit where blacks make everything a ****ing racial issue its gay

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBA74
    Thomas Jefferson owned slaves and he sure did like making babies with em soooooo....... Your point is?

My point was a person can use the "N" word and not be racist, and i don't own any slaves,..so what was your point again..oh yea you can't read,or you didn't have one...

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_test
    If it was a big white dude beating that little asian up, I would say the exact same thing....I hate when people are so sensitive and so eager to pull the race card (I'm part black so dont even start). A friend of mine gets teased about racial issues by our other friends, not because my friends are racist in any way, but because he's SO lame about it. For a bigger person to beat on a smaller person like that is so retarded. No matter what color they are. But a black dude and an asian...That's like polar opposites. That's why it's being brought up IMO
    I'm talking about the statements like "****ing niggas" and stupid shit like that... I'm not sensitive, I just think that as humans we have progressed far enough to realize that stupid comments are not appreciated by everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    Im going to have to agree living in south fl i see shit like this alot......black dudes think because there black your supposed to be intimidated by them not the case at all in my case i have a good story that goes along......i bumped into some white homeboy what was with 5 dudes one of which was black the white dude didnt care that a spilt his 2 dollar beer but his black friend did got in my face i said dude calm down he said im not your dude im a nigga so he made it a racial thing and i said you know what you are he proceeded to talk tons of shit then i called his girl a cunt and he swung at me needless to say i one punched the kid and scufffled with his friends then i got arrested but i am so sic of this shit where blacks make everything a ****ing racial issue its gay
    First of all, punctuation marks are on your keyboard for you to use them. They are not decoration.

I find it hard to believe that you bumped into a person on the street, called him "dude" and he responded, "I'm not your dude, I'm a nigga"... Then you called his girl a cunt after he talked shit to you?! Why would you even bring his girlfriend into the conversation? You are making this story up... either that or you are a bitch.

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    My point was a person can use the "N" word and not be racist, and i don't own any slaves,..so what was your point again..oh yea you can't read,or you didn't have one...

So if some black dude called you a punk ass cracker it would be cool cause hes doing a white chick huh?

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    I saw something like that with a friend of mine. He just turned the wheel into the guy and then pealed out running over his legs (and breaking them). Guess that guy will think twice before he does that again

MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    i hope that black guy gets murdered

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    First of all, punctuation marks are on your keyboard for you to use them. They are not decoration.

I find it hard to believe that you bumped into a person on the street, called him "dude" and he responded, "I'm not your dude, I'm a nigga"... Then you called his girl a cunt after he talked shit to you?! Why would you even bring his girlfriend into the conversation? You are making this story up... either that or you are a bitch.
    Dude i really dont have that much time on my hand to make up some bullshit story i called his gf a cunt because she was yelling at me and kept telling me to walk on i was suprised to when he said that i was like what but he was just pulling the racial card when it had nothing to do with that at all and it wasnt like anybody was sober

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    ...and it wasnt like anybody was sober
    Makes a lot more sense now.

I'm talking about the statements like "****ing niggas" and stupid shit like that... I'm not sensitive, I just think that as humans we have progressed far enough to realize that stupid comments are not appreciated by everyone.
    Oh ok, I totally understand that part bro, sorry to jump to conclusions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information