anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

Saturday night...

what are you going to be doing?

ill be out at a few bars celebrating the 23rd bday with a couple of my boys... god i hate getting older.. but the drinking part helps get over it...lol havnt drank in a bit..

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    happy 23rd. I'm hitting a few bars tonight myself. shoot some pool, drink some whiskey...you know.

and 23 isn't old at all!!!

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Watch a movie and right to bed for me .

I'd rather save myself for tomarrow and pimp it up at the beach bars with my 23ft cuddy.......

and of course watch that fuel piss away

bigJJ is offline Member
    Happy 23rd Brolic! Don't sweat it, you're still a youngster. Enjoy it while it lasts.

I hit the gym early today, so I'm not sure about tonight. Maybe go back for some cardio

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    HAPPY b-day! The big 26 is right around the corner for me in a couple weeks.

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    where do you live in CT brolic??

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    My last ewekend to drinsk.. Its 10 heres and Ih'ce had aboutsa 15 dirnks. wiating fora a ride wright now

thanks guys.. after a couple games of kings at the house with the boys we are outta. here.. ya im in ct.. ill be in new haven tonight!! later..

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Working in the bar, then its drinks!. Its 03:40am here and I'm well into a bottle of Jameson whiskey!.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Working in the bar, then its drinks!. Its 03:40am here and I'm well into a bottle of Jameson whiskey!.
    Jameson = good stuff . What do you think of Bulmer's Bouncer?

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    thanks guys.. after a couple games of kings at the house with the boys we are outta. here.. ya im in ct.. ill be in new haven tonight!! later..

damn i was gonna go up with my boys, they're hittin up toads place and alchemy tonight..maybe next weekend i'll go up

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by smak dat puzz
    Jameson = good stuff . What do you think of Bulmer's Bouncer?

Bulmer's with ice is great for the thirst in the summer. Its a big seller here.

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    it's allready sunday over here (australia) still recovering from last nights efforts.

happy B'day bro

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Happy B-day brutha!

I am at home working like mad in the nutrition world, and dieting myself.

No drinking for me for quite a while!

~SC~

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Happy B-day brutha!

I am at home working like mad in the nutrition world, and dieting myself.

No drinking for me for quite a while!

~SC~
    At least you will always come out on top bro.... with the best body on the board!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'm definitely working on that for sure.

~SC~

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    Late happy birthday....all of my friends and my fiance went to a couple bars and ended up at a strip club at like 2:00...they stayed open for another hour b/c we were tipping like crazy.....You gotta love a girl that likes titty bars

solid-d is offline Member
    Lets see, since the girl I am/was dating left for school after this weekend, Id figure Id take her out on the town for our last date.. We went to a comedy show in the city which was really funny.. Then we went to Avolon and danced, well grinded together, all night long.. I was making out with her in the club all night and she is soo damn cute..
    Now if you dont mind, I just wanna ramble for a bit about her and my relationship.. I meet her at work 2months ago, and I pretty much fell in love with this girl(well not really, but close too it).. She is 19, im 25.. She is so hot and has the cutiest face and a smile that I fell in love with.. We had to break it off because she was going back to school and it wasnt fair for both of us.. Cause Id prob be the one getting hurt in the long run.. This is the type of girl where I can take a step back and say wow... She had all the features of the girl I want to marry someday.. The only thing that i didnt care for is that she is still in party mode and is still finding herself like in college.. Well anyway, she left for school today.. And I cant beleive that I wont be seeing her much at all.. I mean, il write, email, and talk to her, but its not the same.. And since she has a hot body and a very cute face and smile, not one guy in there right mind will not find her attractive.. And I hope that no guy out there treats her anything less then a princess.. But I know 99% of college guys are dogs.. And that upsets me knowing that she will be around these knuckleheads everyday.. Today is a depressing day for me, I just want her all mine.. Shittt, Sorry..

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Happy late B-DAY bro.........

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Happy BDay in advance bro.

I'm september born too.

I'll be 23 on September 23rd... woot!

Update

thanks guys..
    well let me explain how my night was!... try to make this short...
    i pretty much almost lost my gf, who i currently live with. i went out to a couple bars with like 5 of my boys. my girl stayed at home. all i know is that i was all over the place and had a ton of drinks for free (i work at one of the bars). for the first time ever i actually blacked out from drinking.. honestly i dont remember a thing from about 1am until i woke up the next day at 3pm. here is what i found out i did
    -girlfriend picked me up, she found me wondering into traffic by myself yelling at people stumbling all over...o man
    -she then yelled at me to come into the car and i argued with her told her i didnt need her help and to leave me alone...not good..
    -she was driving me home and i had to puke so i guess i opened the door as the car was moving. she said she had to reach over and hold me by my pants so i didnt fall out.. gets worse
    - she tried to help me to shower when i got home. i guess i fell in the shower..
    - she then told me to go to my bedroom, when she came back into my room i was against the wall pissing all over the floor. she said i was laughing at her while she was cleaning it up.... (i was a dead man)
    she ended up sleeping on the couch..i woke up wondering what she was doing!!..

moral of the story. she somewhat forgave me because she is great.. and im stupid and shouldnt be allowed to drink.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    thanks guys..
    well let me explain how my night was!... try to make this short...
    i pretty much almost lost my gf, who i currently live with. i went out to a couple bars with like 5 of my boys. my girl stayed at home. all i know is that i was all over the place and had a ton of drinks for free (i work at one of the bars). for the first time ever i actually blacked out from drinking.. honestly i dont remember a thing from about 1am until i woke up the next day at 3pm. here is what i found out i did
    -girlfriend picked me up, she found me wondering into traffic by myself yelling at people stumbling all over...o man
    -she then yelled at me to come into the car and i argued with her told her i didnt need her help and to leave me alone...not good..
    -she was driving me home and i had to puke so i guess i opened the door as the car was moving. she said she had to reach over and hold me by my pants so i didnt fall out.. gets worse
    - she tried to help me to shower when i got home. i guess i fell in the shower..
    - she then told me to go to my bedroom, when she came back into my room i was against the wall pissing all over the floor. she said i was laughing at her while she was cleaning it up.... (i was a dead man)
    she ended up sleeping on the couch..i woke up wondering what she was doing!!..

moral of the story. she somewhat forgave me because she is great.. and im stupid and shouldnt be allowed to drink.

Soooo... Sounds like you had a damn good time!

lol pretty much

Thread Information