Polska is offline Anabolic Member

This video sent chills down my spine

http://www.ogrish.com/archives/polic...g_31_2005.html

August 31, 2005
    Police Officer Shot in Georgia
    Deputy Kyle Dinkheller, Laurens County, GA, was minutes from being off duty when he
    encountered a speeding pickup truck going 98 mph. The deputy was an ICE (Interstate
    Criminal Enforcement) officer that dealt with traffic infractions, speeding and the occasional
    drug bust. This was a low risk or unknown risk stop for speeding. He radioed in the speeding infraction, made a U-turn in the median and pursued the vehicle.

The driver, Andrew Brannan, stopped his vehicle, exited and started a crazy, dancing jig in
    the middle of the road while swearing at the officer and shouting ‘I’m a god-damned
    Vietnam vet.” At first, he ignored Dinkheller’s commands to step towards the deputy, which always began with `Sir’.

When he finally complied, he attacked the deputy and a scuffle ensued. The deputy
    implemented the use of his asp and ordered Brannan to `get back’. This procedure was
    repeated, but after what appeared to be a second scuffle, the suspect returned to his vehicle and retrieved a M-I Carbine from under the seat. The first shots were fired nearly 50 seconds after Brannan returned to his vehicle despite the deputy’s commands.

Brannan ignored the repeated commands to put the gun down and Deputy Dinkheller
    apparently fired the first shot. Brannan, a Vietnam veteran, advanced firing on the deputy.
    Dinkheller returned fire, but succeeded only in breaking a window in the driver’s side of the
    pickup and wounding Brannan in the stomach. Using `suppressive fire’, Brannan
    systematically, methodically shot Dinkheller in the arms, legs, exposed areas that would not be covered had Dinkheller been wearing a bulletproof vest, slowly executing him. Reloading his weapon Brannan continued firing with the final death shot to Dinkheller’s right eye.

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    another white trash gun story.....hopfully he gets a nice slow torture by some of the cops buddies.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    something i get to look forward to dealing with for the next 30 years of my life.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    looks like theres someone else in the truck....white trash pieces of $hit.

decadbal is offline Banned
    all i know is that guy has had some good training.. not the cop either, they way he moved and advanced under fire.. very hard thing to do, more so when u know the opposition, the cop is trained... very well. luck is the only thing that saved the cop...

Did the guy get caught?

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    all i know is that guy has had some good training.. not the cop either, they way he moved and advanced under fire.. very hard thing to do, more so when u know the opposition, the cop is trained... very well. luck is the only thing that saved the cop...

the cop was shot dead by the guy

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    scum of the earth.....

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    White trash , but thats what you sign up for becoming a cop .

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO
    You're a fvcking asshole!!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff_Daddy
    another white trash gun story.....hopfully he gets a nice slow torture by some of the cops buddies.
    He will!! What a piece of trash is right!! What is it with these guys? Damn they need to get themselves into the year 2005.

bignbald02 is offline Junior Member
    dude i hope something like that happens to ur ass if you're ever out trying to do something good for your community. but usually dickheads like u that say stuff like that just ride on the coat tails of the good ppl that actually try to better there towns and communities!

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    first of all, for the seriousness of this situation and i hope you are banned

second, this is saddening reminder for police officers to keep a suspicious alertness of everyone (as if its not already hard enough not to think everyone's a badguy) & perhaps for police departments to stress for annual mandatory time in the SAT range

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't see why everybody is so hot about the above remark...it's a pretty ****ed up thing to say, but i don't think he meant anything bad by it. Truth is that cops do understand the danger. I don't think any cop deserves to be taken out like that or anyother way unless they are crooked mofo's.

Let the dude explain this remark. If he said, but that's you get for being a cop, then i would say ban his ass too.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    That is so sad. It's hard to tell from the video but does anybody know why the cop didn't kill him before he raised the gun?

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Im pretty sure he was refering to the gun man as white trash and was just stating that when you become a cop those are the kinds of dangers you may have to face.

That guy in the vid had to have some screws loose to jump out of his truck and start dancing then start shooting. Like deca stated he def looked like he knew what he was doing to be shooting and scooting like that.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBA74
    That guy in the vid had to have some screws loose to jump out of his truck and start dancing then start shooting. Like deca stated he def looked like he knew what he was doing to be shooting and scooting like that.
    definately some screws loose. If he really was a vietnam vet, then he's seen more combat than that and probably wasn't too intimidated. Also, if you are going to kill a cop, you're probably ready to die. Because you don't get away with killing cops in america, especially when it's on tape. He'll either be killed when they arrest him, or get the death penalty. His days are numbered.

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    jesus , you must all be on cycle .

Yes im calling the shooter white trash .

Yes i said thats the chance you take when you become a cop . Just like its the chance you take when you enlist in the army . Sad yes , but reality .

Am i an asshole , probably . But i'm right

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    jesus , you must all be on cycle .

Yes im calling the shooter white trash .

Yes i said thats the chance you take when you become a cop . Just like its the chance you take when you enlist in the army . Sad yes , but reality .

Am i an asshole , probably . But i'm right

you left out a key word in that original post so i guess people misunderstood it.......i tell you i saw it a day or two before this thread was put up and the cops screams reverberated throughout my head for the rest of the day

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    That is so sad. It's hard to tell from the video but does anybody know why the cop didn't kill him before he raised the gun?
    He might have hesitated thinking that the the white trash man would be scared into dropping his weapon, it was a costly mistake on his part, i would have taken his ass out.

symmetry101 is offline Associate Member
    Thats some heavy sh#t!!! That cop didn't have a chance with a handgun against a M-1 carbine.

IronAdam is offline Member
    I would'a ran over his ass, plain and simple. But who knows what really happened...hard to tell from the vid...I hope his family does alright with him gone.

Sad shit...

Thread Information