steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT

the Auto sales Buissss

what guys im thinking of jumping into the auto sales bizz anyone here do it ??? and can you give me some idea of what its like and the money they make thanks guys

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Auto sales are probabaly at an all time low since gas prices are out of hand .

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    wanna sell my explorer for me?? it's been a b!tch to sell and now with gas prices the way they are i can't give away the v8 all wheel drive

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    I've been selling my own cars lately, one Porsche 944 and now a Fiat Spider that is pimped out like no other. I've done nothing but lose money on these bastards. After I sell this one, I am out of the car business, at least for a few years while I make some money in other endeavors. I don't know what kind of money is to be had working at a lot, but I think they do ok. If you know your shit and enjoy cars, I suppose it would be an ok job. I'd try to get in at a Mercedes dealership or anything high end. If anyone wants to buy my car, check it out on ebay, just look for Fiat spiders and you'll see it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails the Auto sales Buissss-6c_12_sb.jpg  
    Last edited by ginkobulloba; 09-03-2005 at 07:06 PM.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    family owns a dealerships in MD and we are opening another one in NY soon................knock knock knock on the wood business is through the roof.................we also export majority of vehicles to europe..........................

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Ive been in the car business for about 10 yrs.......... You have the opportunity to make doctor and lawyer kinda money............... Yes employee pricing and gas prices have hurt the business as of late but it will come back around........... Car sales are typically up and down............... You need to have a strong backbone for this business

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    thanks guys yeah i know that gas is crazy right now, but i need the cash

Thread Information