Thread: I pod Question

sniper320 is offline Member

I pod Question

does anybody on here have an i-pod i have a question, if i plug it into a diffrent computer that has i tunes on it, but no songs on i tunes will it erase all of my songs?

decadbal is offline Banned
    better watch that contraption, itts a method for the gov to watch you, it tracks your every move and erases your thoughts

sniper320 is offline Member
    oh sh!t, i knew somthin was fishy about the beeps and the blinking lights

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    No it will not, as long as you specify "No" when it asks you if you want to erase the information on it once you plug it into the other computer. Also, in the preferences, specify "manual" instead of "automatic" update of library songs onto the ipod. PM me if you need help, it's kinda tricky.

are we gonna split hairs donnie

am i wrong

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    I wanna get the new I Pod Nano,, looks perfect for the gym..
    dv

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    iPods are great...but I just found out you have to replace the f*n battery EVERY year!!!!!!!!! WTF?

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    iPods are great...but I just found out you have to replace the f*n battery EVERY year!!!!!!!!! WTF?
    Isnt that still better than every second day?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Just got my 20gb friday, been putting music on it since, no more, You wish your girl was more like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANK YOU GOD, Well Tabitha she bought me it for my b-day!!

beware the ipod, it steals your thoughts and sends em to dick cheney

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    paris..what? My wife has had her ipod now for 4 years and never replaced the battery. I just picked up a new one for myself not too long ago and havnt had troubles. where did you hear that from?? Legit??

Btw, all you ipod users..you HAVE to get the logitech bluetooth ipod headphones, they rock! I put my ipod on a shelf in my gym, and walk around wireless thru the whole place and i can change songs and volumes on the headsets themselves. they rock!

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    .you HAVE to get the logitech bluetooth ipod headphones, they rock! I put my ipod on a shelf in my gym, and walk around wireless thru the whole place and i can change songs and volumes on the headsets themselves. they rock!
    R u fvckin' serious? And I thought I was sleek with my little ipod shuffle in armband. That would kick ass. How's the connection? My bluetooth for my phone doesn't work very well if I leave the immediate area and my gym is pretty big.

Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    I heard that problem was only with the first generation Ipod mini (4gb) and it had been corrected with the new 6gb mini.

The local electronics bix box store here (Future Shop), even sells do it yourself battery replacement kits for the mini.

Red

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    I heard that problem was only with the first generation Ipod mini (4gb) and it had been corrected with the new 6gb mini.

The local electronics bix box store here (Future Shop), even sells do it yourself battery replacement kits for the mini.

Red
    This is true. I looked into this. A friend of mine worked at Best Buy and they informed them on that. It's not that way now. Sorry for the confusion.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    smyl_gr8t!! Yea, i love em! i put my ipod in the front of the room and i can walk around to all the equipment and still get perfect reception. ive tested like id say around 50ft i guess, maybe more. i dont think it works in different rooms (i havnt looked into bluetooth like if it is line of sight, if it goes thru walls, etc) but when i go into another room, i have to move the ipod.

Thread Information