Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    chest6 is offline Banned
    O well..I like ur guys concern and saying I should get rid of her. I was talking to her on the phone most of the night and her sis wouldnt lie to me...My gf tried to hit the kid on the ride back but her friend grabbed her arm...they were fighting back and forth before this

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    i have to ask again who is the kid man??

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by collar
    i have to ask again who is the kid man??
    my gf's friend, Zach..his roommate. Dont know him. I am starting to get to know this zach kid well and he is a really good guy and now i feel bad for making it an awkard situation since zach hangs out w my gf and her sis a lot and he cant bring this kid along. But zach hated this douche before this anyway. Now he hates the f*** outta him so its not like they would hang out anymore anyway. Oh..and this kid says hes gonna "get me back" for this. Mind you, I just figured out this kid was 5'9" 145 or so lbs.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    hold on just a fvckin second...

Now, i remember about a year ago, i told a story about beating some @sshole to vegetation, and i was CRUSIFIED for it!!!

... i tell ya... you people are impossable!!

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    hold on just a fvckin second...

Now, i remember about a year ago, i told a story about beating some @sshole to vegetation, and i was CRUSIFIED for it!!!

... i tell ya... you people are impossable!!
    but u gotta have a good reason like getting disrespected in front of ur girl. while in a sober state.

towup is offline Associate Member
    Hell yea, i would Fvck that kid up for that and ask my wife...wtf is going on. Which she is the most trustworthy person in this world to me sooo...glad ya rocked his little bitch ass!!!go homes!!!!

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Please tell me that the weed was atleast some high quality kush and not some crappy brown weed, nobody should risk getting arrested for crap weed. And if it was qualty shit you should have snatched that shit and said "WHAT BITCH"..LOL
    Nah, but for real im sure that kid made a couple thousand dollars driving that shit up so the least he can do is break her off something.

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    hmmm. Not sure how I would have handled that. Probably worse since I have an issue with throwing just one punch. If I start, I don't stop until the dude it out or someone pulls me off. I think you did well. Just watch your back now..

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    hmmm. Not sure how I would have handled that. Probably worse since I have an issue with throwing just one punch. If I start, I don't stop until the dude it out or someone pulls me off. I think you did well. Just watch your back now..
    haha i dunno dude this kid is small i have a feeling i could take him and 2 of his clones

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    i wouldnt have waited, id have beat his loser druggie ass up when he got there...
    I would have left him there, stole his weed,and bought some ASS with the Money that I got for the weed! Good story.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    I got one word for you Chest

TWINS
    Last edited by CRUISECONTROL; 09-07-2005 at 09:55 PM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bollick
    Darling, you were magnificent, I'm sure! I would have pulled his little drawers down and swatted him with my hairbrush until the blisters popped, then cornholed him raw. Your restraint was above reproach, but when you had enough, you acted in a manly manner and any woman should be proud to have a man like you. I sure would.

In a swoon... so much testosterone in the cyber-air!
    Anna Bollick
    Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bollick
    Darling, you were magnificent, I'm sure! I would have pulled his little drawers down and swatted him with my hairbrush until the blisters popped, then cornholed him raw. Your restraint was above reproach, but when you had enough, you acted in a manly manner and any woman should be proud to have a man like you. I sure would.

In a swoon... so much testosterone in the cyber-air!
    Anna Bollick
    Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker

Anna I have one word for you

SPEECHLESS

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    I got one word for you Chest

TWINS
    shoulda told me that when i first met them..now her twin is like a sister to me..and it would be akward times a million and the thought has never crossed my mind ya kno

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    I understand. I have great control but once I loose it I can't stop.
    If he was really that small I might have just slammed him on the floor face down and made him apologies to me and my woman. Or even better, pull him out of the car and just start slapping(palm style) his face a few times but really hard. Trashing a big mouths pride sometimes is better then one good punch. Oh yeah, don't forget to call him your bitch next time..

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    haha i dunno dude this kid is small i have a feeling i could take him and 2 of his clones

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Good job chest. Let us know if he comes back for seconds.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    shoulda poured gasoline or home made naplam on him while smoking a cig telling him "so whats up with all this crap ive been seeing from you?"

then punch him , drag him out throw the lighter on him throw some weed on him and call it a day

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    U shud smahed a bottle of liquor on his head and proceeded to flick open ur lighter and chuck it on im, shouting - yippee kayay mother****er!!!

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    U shud smahed a bottle of liquor on his head and proceeded to flick open ur lighter and chuck it on im, shouting - yippee kayay mother****er!!!
    No need to waste a perfectly good bottle of alcohol

even better stab him in a throat , or stab one eye with a 20 g needle but dont go too far u dont wanna kill him just scare him off

chest6 is offline Banned
    haha ill make sure to light him on far and run him over with my car next time i see him

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information