Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    chest6 is offline Banned

just punched some kid in the face

and damn it felt so good.....

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    and damn it felt so good.....
    Ok, so how'd it happen, and why? **** man, want some details!!!

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    don't leave us hanging

decadbal is offline Banned
    you know, i had an epiphany... i was beatin the shiit out of this 15yr old, and it occured to me, i should be doing good things for ppl

I'd love to beat the shit out of somebody lately. But realistically I'd probabaly get my ass handed to me being under 3 weeks away from a show. I can hardly get up the energy to walk, let alone fight, but damnit I'm mad and hungry aright!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    ok i know...hold on
    Okay so my girlfriend was coming to san marcos from san antonio to see me its like 40 mins away. She was driving and this kid wanted to come with them to see his brother, but my gf would drop off this kid and come to see me. They left at 8pm and this kid made them take like 5 stops one of which to pick up 2 lbs of weed. THey were all yelling at him that they didnt want to go to jail if they got pulled over (my gf is a bad driver in the first place). Then..they were driving to this his brothers house and they took like a milion turns and were lost as hell. This kid is like whatever walks in and starts smoking his weed. My gf and her twin needed to be home by 11 to do a big paper and a lot of hw. The only reason she came was to see me..but she figured she would be nice and drop this kid off and pick him back up when she left my dorm. At this kids house, she kept asking to directions back to my dorm and he was being really gay and like ohh shut up im staying here for awhile you dont need to see him. He just sat there smoking his weed with his brother and friends while my sister, and this kids roommate were all pissed and wanting to go home. When this kid finally let them leave, my gf come in the dining hall to come see me (im always eating) and this kid was like "hurry the f*ck up..i wanna go home". When I heard that..it was kind of the last straw. Well me and her hugged and blah blah until her sis pulled up to pick her up (after i saw her for a total of 5 mins..that was supposed to be 3-4 hours). When she rolled up, I looked at him and nicely said hey..why do u have to be so disrespectful, they brought you along to see your brother and all you did was think of yourself and made it your own trip and made them wait on you. This Fvcker didnt even offer to pay for gas, its expensive as hell and they drove over 60 miles. Anyway this kid goes fu** you, dont tell me what to do, I do what I want. Then i moved from outside the passenger door and my gf tried to grab me but of course i slipped away and opened his door and just threw a quick right straight...now that i think of it...i could have put all my body into it and it would have been a lot better..i didnt put any body into it at all. His drink went flying and he was holding his jaw and like whispering to his roommate like what the hell blah blah.
    Yal prolly think this is a shitty reason...but I like my gf and she was pissed as hell and i thought that was a good enough reason

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    holy shit, someone else goes to texas state here? i mean dont get me wrong, thats an awesome story. but holy shit, two texas staters on a AR forums. what hall are you in man? im in falls. the rec center here sucks, so many people in there. where you staying at/what grade?

oh yeah, great job on the punch. where was it at?

i wouldnt have waited, id have beat his loser druggie ass up when he got there...

copenhagen is offline Member
    for real man those dumb shats are worthless

definitely justifiable, nice work.

Quote Originally Posted by copenhagen
    for real man those dumb shats are worthless
    nope, I would have blasted him too, actually, it probabaly would have been long before the point he did.

You're a patient and restrained man chest...

Thats all I'll say... I don't like disrespectful loser junkies... he should consider himself lucky he won't have to eat thru a straw for a few months.

Red

chest6 is offline Banned
    well hes lucky i didnt put my body into it and throw more than one punch...my gf like grabbed me...sure i could have gotten back to him if i wanted...but i didnt want to piss of my friends he was with..my gf isnt necessarily small..shes 6 1 like 145 so she at least got in the way and made me think about stopping

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdogc
    holy shit, someone else goes to texas state here? i mean dont get me wrong, thats an awesome story. but holy shit, two texas staters on a AR forums. what hall are you in man? im in falls. the rec center here sucks, so many people in there. where you staying at/what grade?

oh yeah, great job on the punch. where was it at?
    oh yea im a freshman

I have been looking for ppl that go here ever since I got here.

This was right in front of Tower..where I stay. About 1135. The rec is so damn small have you seen my posts of how ppl steal my bench/squat if i take 10 steps away. PM me dude..i have been looking for someone to workout with..I already have one dude thats pretty dedicated but he works out really late and sometimes I dont wanna workout that late.
    Last edited by chest6; 09-06-2005 at 11:12 PM.

copenhagen is offline Member
    can you give us an estimate of this dudes stats

chest6 is offline Banned
    I really had no intention of hitting him cuz he wasnt close to my size, I just wanted to scare him after awhile.
    He was sitting down in the back so I really dont know how tall he was. He looked about 180 lbs or so...long blond hair..looked like a stoner. Average build, wasnt small or big by any means. I will ask my gf how tall and about how big he was bc I didnt get that great of a look.

bigJJ is offline Member
    No worries, bro. I've popped guys for less.

Some people just need an occasional attitude adjustment.

its completely justifyable... no one can treat my woman like shit but me..hahaha

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Darling, you were magnificent, I'm sure! I would have pulled his little drawers down and swatted him with my hairbrush until the blisters popped, then cornholed him raw. Your restraint was above reproach, but when you had enough, you acted in a manly manner and any woman should be proud to have a man like you. I sure would.

In a swoon... so much testosterone in the cyber-air!
    Anna Bollick
    Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker

It's not a matter of fair or unfair, or a weight height advantage. It's a matter of respect, and if the kid was alot smaller than you and mouthing off then its all the more reason he deserved a shot to the dome.

i hate guys with litte man syndrome.. they are dam tiny and talk shit like im afraid of them, and then they bring up size after u punk them the phuck out... stupid ass bitch ass danks

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    It's not a matter of fair or unfair, or a weight height advantage. It's a matter of respect, and if the kid was alot smaller than you and mouthing off then its all the more reason he deserved a shot to the dome.
    I agree. I would have thought twice if he was a small kid, but I probably still would have done it...something just clicked and I kind of went crazy for a short while

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    i hate guys with litte man syndrome.. they are dam tiny and talk shit like im afraid of them, and then they bring up size after u punk them the phuck out... stupid ass bitch ass danks
    I know what you mean...my gf says he was talking all sorts of shit in the car ride back to san antonio..ill let yall know what all he said tmr morning..
    he didnt say a word after. He just kind of looked at me all scared cuz i was still staring at him like i was going to kill him.

let him talk all the smack he wants, you know he wont be coming back anytime soon, and he knows that too.

chest6 is offline Banned
    let him talk all the smack he wants, you know he wont be coming back anytime soon, and he knows that too.
    My gf just said in the car ride he was talking crap to her and her sis too

Well all I know is if I see him again, the same type thing will happen, but it wont be one punch..

dude beat his ass, and tell him i said hello, im having a similar prob with a guy i work with, i dont know if hes jealous of me, or dont like me, but we have a mutual friend, when we go out, he refuses to go without him, and we dont get along, hes a little shit, and talks way to much shit, and when im drunk thats the entire wrong way to go.. i hate him and i know one day im gonna have to shut him up

chest6 is offline Banned
    dude beat his ass, and tell him i said hello, im having a similar prob with a guy i work with, i dont know if hes jealous of me, or dont like me, but we have a mutual friend, when we go out, he refuses to go without him, and we dont get along, hes a little shit, and talks way to much shit, and when im drunk thats the entire wrong way to go.. i hate him and i know one day im gonna have to shut him up
    one day you will. I cant stand kids like that. Im the same way when alcohol is involved.

Wow. I just figured out the kid tried to get out of the car and hes like Im gonna beat that kids ass. Now im not gonna be able to sleep dammit im so pissed. I was looking at my gf she was like right in front of me after that..and his roommate was behind her so I was blocked off pretty good. O well hopefully I'll cool down eventually.

My gf just said in the car ride he was talking crap to her and her sis too

Well all I know is if I see him again, the same type thing will happen, but it wont be one punch..

Wait wait wait!!! Now hold up just a god damned min here....Let me see if I read this correctly. This bitch brings over like 2 lbs of weed, IN YOUR GIRLS CAR!!! TALKS SHIT, DISRESPECT YOUR GIRL AND YOU!! So you've had enough, you blast this ****er.... your girl gets in between you guys.....your girl knows your pissed at this guy, but still GIVES HIM A ****ING RIDE AFETR THE FACT!!!!??? Bro, that pissed me off just reading it, sounds like your girl needs a bitch slap as well.

Wait wait wait!!! Now hold up just a god damned min here....Let me see if I read this correctly. This bitch brings over like 2 lbs of weed, IN YOUR GIRLS CAR!!! TALKS SHIT, DISRESPECT YOUR GIRL AND YOU!! So you've had enough, you blast this ****er.... your girl gets in between you guys.....your girl knows your pissed at this guy, but still GIVES HIM A ****ING RIDE AFETR THE FACT!!!!??? Bro, that pissed me off just reading it, sounds like your girl needs a bitch slap as well.
    gotta agree, she should have left the bitch settin

gotta agree, she should have left the bitch settin
    Actually, let me say this a different way. This should tell you alot about who your dating. I myself, I want the type of girl who has a mind of her own and a spine and says to a guy like this"I'm not stopping 10 ****ing places, sorry" and"if your riding w/ me your not bringing that shit in my car" This would have actually avoided the entire situation to begin with!!! You need to get somebody who isnt gonna let some hippie junkie strong arm them.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Actually, let me say this a different way. This should tell you alot about who your dating. I myself, I want the type of girl who has a mind of her own and a spine and says to a guy like this"I'm not stopping 10 ****ing places, sorry" and"if your riding w/ me your not bringing that shit in my car" This would have actually avoided the entire situation to begin with!!! You need to get somebody who isnt gonna let some hippie junkie strong arm them.
    I agree with you 100%. She usually defines that person. I am going to have to have a talk with her. Usually if she doesnt like something she will make it apparent very soon. I would have expected her to be like wtf we arent stopping and were leaving now..but i was on the phone w her when she was at the guys house smoking weed and she was like im just sitting here talking to my friend at arkansas and im scared....im starting to question if shes telling the truth or not..because she herself used to like to smoke weed a whole lot...

chest6 is offline Banned
    actually her sister was driving...my gf sat in front and she was like make the f***er walk

I agree with you 100%. She usually defines that person. I am going to have to have a talk with her. Usually if she doesnt like something she will make it apparent very soon. I would have expected her to be like wtf we arent stopping and were leaving now..but i was on the phone w her when she was at the guys house smoking weed and she was like im just sitting here talking to my friend at arkansas and im scared....im starting to question if shes telling the truth or not..because she herself used to like to smoke weed a whole lot...
    Ok, let me tell you what type of girl you got here. She feels bad for the gentle, peace keeping, lovable stoner w/ his 2 lb weed bag, and you were the bad guy for punching the helpless pothead in the face. We both know this is not true, but this is how she sees it, or else she wouldnt have given him a ride back home. He is giving het pot or letting her smoke with him, theres no question about that bro, so quit giving her the benefit of the doubt. And if she was w/ this mother****er after all this shit went down that would be the end of our relationship right there, actually it would have happened when she gave him a ride back home. Ever think that maybe this kid likes your girl and thats why he lipped off to you to begin with? Now your just the steroid bodybuilder asshole in the picture, thats how she is going to make it look, just wait and see. You girl needs to grow up. Lose the bitch, let her go smoke pot if thats what makes her more happy than you. Your better off w/out her, go get yourself a girl at the gym. This will be my last reply, your thread is starting to get me fired up about this whole situation, and I dont even know you guys!!!

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    nice work chest6 i hate little punk ass bitches like that he deservered everything you gave him and more.

oh yeah it's good to see you take time out from whoring to do other things in life LOL j/k

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    chest i might have missed one point..
    who was this "kid"????
    and why were they driving him around
    who is he to ur gf?

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    actually her sister was driving...my gf sat in front and she was like make the f***er walk
    i would have drug his stoner a$$ out of the car and mopped the concrete with his disrespectful ass. i live in sa if u post a pic i'll slap the hell out of him if i ever run into him.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Ok, let me tell you what type of girl you got here. She feels bad for the gentle, peace keeping, lovable stoner w/ his 2 lb weed bag, and you were the bad guy for punching the helpless pothead in the face. We both know this is not true, but this is how she sees it, or else she wouldnt have given him a ride back home. He is giving het pot or letting her smoke with him, theres no question about that bro, so quit giving her the benefit of the doubt. And if she was w/ this mother****er after all this shit went down that would be the end of our relationship right there, actually it would have happened when she gave him a ride back home. Ever think that maybe this kid likes your girl and thats why he lipped off to you to begin with? Now your just the steroid bodybuilder asshole in the picture, thats how she is going to make it look, just wait and see. You girl needs to grow up. Lose the bitch, let her go smoke pot if thats what makes her more happy than you. Your better off w/out her, go get yourself a girl at the gym. This will be my last reply, your thread is starting to get me fired up about this whole situation, and I dont even know you guys!!!

Agreed,

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    First of all... who da fck is this kid, and why is YOUR girl waiting on him. I defly agree w/ Stack, I woulda choke grabbed my girl for actually puttin up with this kid to begin with. Secondly, that kid wouldof been knocked out the first second i saw him. And if he did get to the point where he talked to my girl like that.... now he gets crippled.

All in all, good job Chest for givin this kid a lil wake-up call baby!! It always feels good to shut up a scumbag!! lololol

doghunter is offline Member
    i didnt really get an honest vibe between him and ur girl reading this story not trying to start shit but just being honest , u can control ur rage if u ask me because i have done much i mean much worse for almost nothing i would have hurt him sooooo badly.

With all that weed, U should have made a citizens arrest for "posession and intent to traffic" and detained him until the cops got there

Using your GF's car to move his weed... she could have gotten is SERIOUS trouble... U know darn well that deadbeat would have ditched the weed in the car had they gotten pulled over and she's the one who would have been crucified by the cops.

Red

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information