Thread: how stupid

decadbal is offline Banned

how stupid

i tell you, i am amazed that some ppl get their drivers lic... this cunt of a woman cut me off, and i didnt even do jack to her afterwards, and she fipped me off... shes lucky i dont have very much ted bundy instinct in me, and that im to lazy to follow her home... morons...

gymnutt is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    i tell you, i am amazed that some ppl get their drivers lic... this cunt of a woman cut me off, and i didnt even do jack to her afterwards, and she fipped me off... shes lucky i dont have very much ted bundy instinct in me, and that im to lazy to follow her home... morons...

Should have called her lic# in as a drunk driver.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    lol......
    you get those type of ppl...

chest6 is offline Banned
    this woman the other day...I changed to the right lane from the center lane..used my blinker and all.. this lady sped up and cut off the person in the right lane i got in front of (and had plenty of room to spare) and she sped up and cut this lady off..practically in the shoulder cuz the right lane ended and this lady was behind this car when it started ended...and this ****ing lady flips me off

Ahhh thats why I love driving a government owned van (GMC Safari police-pack) during the day and when I am on-call... The thing ain't mine, and it's not even insured... so any smashes don't affect my insurance rates.

Cut me off and see what'll happen I guarantee I won't stop or slow down, and with a real frame and steel bumpers guess who will have the nicest bumps?

You know... sometimes life can be soooo satisfying.

Red

decadbal is offline Banned
    im jeaslous...dammit i want a gov van

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Ahhh thats why I love driving a government owned van (GMC Safari police-pack) during the day and when I am on-call... The thing ain't mine, and it's not even insured... so any smashes don't affect my insurance rates.

Cut me off and see what'll happen I guarantee I won't stop or slow down, and with a real frame and steel bumpers guess who will have the nicest bumps?

You know... sometimes life can be soooo satisfying.

Red
    haha thats great..i have friends with old cars that they hate...and they drive the same way...dont know why tho..

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Stop suddenly in front of her. Her rear-ending you will usually result in higher insurance premiums for her. I do it all the time, Darling. (Well, not in Nellie, my prized 63 Nova)

Anna Bollick
    Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker and Road Gladiatress

Thread Information