edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member

former h.s football players!

knowing what u know about gear who would have cycled in high scool to make themselves a better football player? i think i would have and suffered the consequences later.
    Last edited by edmen2; 09-07-2005 at 08:47 AM.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    tuff one but if ya took it and got to the size that you needed to be and went on to get a full ride at a college and possibly on to pro then yes

Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    tuff one but if ya took it and got to the size that you needed to be and went on to get a full ride at a college and possibly on to pro then yes
    the only way to find out would have been to use!

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    No, youre an idiot if youre doing it in high school. High school football was more about speed and quickness anyways. I was always strong in high school but with wrestling I was very quick.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Most High School kids don't know dick about AAS or diet, making the steroids totally useless.

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    the only way to find out would have been to use!
    yep...

1819 is offline Senior Member
    yea but steroids will not get you to the next level. they may help, but if you are good enough to go then you're goin anyway. if not no amount of steroids will help. millions of kids playin sports and working their butts off. only so many roster spots in the bigs. with all my years of playing, coaching and scouting i can tell you this...god given talent gets you there. hard work, a little luck, sometimes a little juice, the friggin planets in the right orbit and a billion other things have to fall into place to keep you there. high schoolers should not be juicing. believe it or not at that level, no matter how important it seems at the time, its just a game. that goes for any sport.

Quote Originally Posted by 1819
    yea but steroids will not get you to the next level. they may help, but if you are good enough to go then you're goin anyway. if not no amount of steroids will help. millions of kids playin sports and working their butts off. only so many roster spots in the bigs. with all my years of playing, coaching and scouting i can tell you this...god given talent gets you there. hard work, a little luck, sometimes a little juice, the friggin planets in the right orbit and a billion other things have to fall into place to keep you there. high schoolers should not be juicing. believe it or not at that level, no matter how important it seems at the time, its just a game. that goes for any sport.
    good point but who want a guy who is 5'11" 150lbs runs a 4.3 40 yds mean as fukin hell, fearless and not so soft hands??????

good point but who want a guy who is 5'11" 150lbs runs a 4.3 40 yds mean as fukin hell, fearless and not so soft hands??????
    i'd let him weigh in with his pockets full of nickels and make him a corner. besides, everyone's 200 lbs in the media guide.

i'd let him weigh in with his pockets full of nickels and make him a corner. besides, everyone's 200 lbs in the media guide.
    Lol see here is the deal .......... If I was 5'11'' 180-190 ran 4.3 40 etc etc

you seee my point ?

Lol see here is the deal .......... If I was 5'11'' 180-190 ran 4.3 40 etc etc

you seee my point ?
    yea, all kiddin aside, i do. iv'e worked with a lotta kids over the years and i can tell ya a million horror stories. when the money is on the table and you're a grown ass man, then the sacrifices can be made. i just have a soft spot for the young guys cause iv'e seen so many lives ruined over the years. not talkin about just juice. parents and coaches hurt more than they help at times. every parent, who's kid i work with, thinks their kid will make the nhl. its ok to dream and work hard for that dream but sacrifices must be limited at a young age. i tell 98% of the guys i work with to get all thoughts about being a pro player right out of their head. if sacrifices must be made at that age then make them for schoolwork or chicks or something. i got kids skating an hour before school, then right after, then all day on the weekends. no way for a young kid to live. and of course i have very little say cause the parents know everything.

yea, all kiddin aside, i do. iv'e worked with a lotta kids over the years and i can tell ya a million horror stories. when the money is on the table and you're a grown ass man, then the sacrifices can be made. i just have a soft spot for the young guys cause iv'e seen so many lives ruined over the years. not talkin about just juice. parents and coaches hurt more than they help at times. every parent, who's kid i work with, thinks their kid will make the nhl. its ok to dream and work hard for that dream but sacrifices must be limited at a young age. i tell 98% of the guys i work with to get all thoughts about being a pro player right out of their head. if sacrifices must be made at that age then make them for schoolwork or chicks or something. i got kids skating an hour before school, then right after, then all day on the weekends. no way for a young kid to live. and of course i have very little say cause the parents know everything.

Are you a coach or something?

Are you a coach or something?
    former player, coach scout, everything.

chest6 is offline Banned
    well i was an idiot and used last summer for my senior year last fall...but a lot of u already knew that. That was of course before I found this board and realized what a dumbass I was

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    well i was an idiot and used last summer for my senior year last fall...but a lot of u already knew that. That was of course before I found this board and realized what a dumbass I was
    you playin ball down there?

chest6 is offline Banned
    nah..decided not to.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    what does that mean?

I put was in bold, but since i have to explain it i guess its not very funny.....im gonna go now

chest6 is offline Banned
    I put was in bold, but since i have to explain it i guess its not very funny.....im gonna go now
    I saw that..meaning I still am one..I took it seriously.. hm..put a purple smiley face or something so i know next time..o well

former player, coach scout, everything.

thats cool

I saw that..meaning I still am one..I took it seriously.. hm..put a purple smiley face or something so i know next time..o well

I still like ya chest

chest6 is offline Banned
    well good..i kind of looked like a dummy up there..just uh...disregard those 2 posts

i had a buddy that was bigger, stronger, and meaner than everyone but was dumb as a box of rocks. i can remember him after practice poppin zits on his shoulders and now that i think back i have no doubt he was juicin. we maxed in the weight room once a month and he was adding 15 to 20 lbs each max. he didnt amount to anything but it just makes you wonder sometimes.

well good..i kind of looked like a dummy up there..just uh...disregard those 2 posts
    yeah lets pretend none of that ever happened.......and heres your purple happy face ya queer

p.s. im never serious

chest6 is offline Banned
    yeah lets pretend none of that ever happened.......and heres your purple happy face ya queer

p.s. im never serious
    well good. Im glad.

I may be a queer but thats okay

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    i played texas high school football.. when i think back on it i do wish i had juiced, and not so much for the strenght.. I was always a hard hitter.. more for the mentall aspect, because being fearless is everything in a game.

Thread Information