Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member

Women Can be EVIL.....

Check this out....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Women Can be EVIL.....-3464af.jpeg  

ant_8u is offline Senior Member

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    woman are evil

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    what a bitch!

jmt
    jmt is offline Associate Member
    Sounds about congruent with my last few girlfriends.

Why is it that things go great for a month or two, but ocne you commit, you're f'ed?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Anything that can bleed for 5 days straight without dying must be evil lol

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    Check this out....

now thats funny bro.....but true i have that disease

FINAMAN is offline Banned
    sad but true. thats 1 big bitch.

wagner78 is offline New Member
    Hey lifes a bitch then you marry one.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jmt
    Why is it that things go great for a month or two, but ocne you commit, you're f'ed?
    Well if you must know..last year in HS my senior year in relationships class most relationships end at the 3 month time because then the "infatuation" period is over and you start to learn your partners weaknesses as well.

call me gay now

cuz after 3 months youve already banged them and are sick of waking up to the same face lol jk

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Finaman's avatar is awesome!

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    ROFLMAO.....

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Haha!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ant_8u
    Finaman's avatar is awesome!
    lol thanx bro he does look funny eh its the all american juice box.

coolcargirl is offline Female Member

Smile

Careful boys! There are girls in the house I must admit, It is pretty funny.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yep.. it can get ugly..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Women Can be EVIL.....-how-bitch.jpg  
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

WildCh1ld is offline Banned

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jmt
    Sounds about congruent with my last few girlfriends.

because you stop doing nice unexpected things for us and think that its just expected for us to be in the mood all the time of do nice things for you... not talking about buying things, just small efferts showing effection

but yeah that was pretty funny

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    because you stop doing nice unexpected things for us and think that its just expected for us to be in the mood all the time of do nice things for you... not talking about buying things, just small efferts showing effection

No... chest6 has it here:
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Well if you must know..last year in HS my senior year in relationships class most relationships end at the 3 month time because then the "infatuation" period is over and you start to learn your partners weaknesses as well.
    If it's really love, you're prepared to stick around pretty much no matter what. If it takes therapy sessions, you'll do that. If she won't go, you go with out her. If the therapist want's you to bail, then you bail.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by collar
    woman are evil
    HAHA just what I was thinking!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    No... chest6 has it here:

If it's really love, you're prepared to stick around pretty much no matter what. If it takes therapy sessions, you'll do that. If she won't go, you go with out her. If the therapist want's you to bail, then you bail.
    well im a female and it was kind of a question about females actions.. but hey what do i know?

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i use this quote often cause it is very true.

well im a female and it was kind of a question about females actions.. but hey what do i know?
    What question? I thought every one was just commenting on the pic that said: Check this out
    You offered your opinion, I offered mine. Don't get hostile. I'm not saying you don't know. Just saying commenting on both of your comments.
    Opinions are like ass holes and now we've both shown ours.

Opinions that is.

i gave jmt an answer to his question... no ones getting hostile

why is it that we (guys) always have to do nice things for you (gurlz) ? and why should we have to do nice things to have you gurls be in the mood? you should be in the mood regardless if you are in a relationship which your being comitted to your partner. It works both ways the way I see it. You give a little then you take a little. Its not just guys give give give and ladies continue to recieve so that they can be in a good mood and be happy all the time. It works both ways. Its jus that ladiez are so use to all these guys giving and doing exciting and special things for them that when a guy finally stops for awhile or decides maybe its his turn to receive something special or for the lady to do something speical for him then suddenly the lady thinks this guy doesnt care for me because she is so use to recieving and not giving.

what? having sex with or cooking and cleaning for you isnt nice things?: i think i damn well give my man more then enough nice things and do nice things for him.... maybe thats why we still have a great sex life... we both appreciate each other

Sorry, never had a women clean for me. Once she helped me get my trans back in. Another time she made me some thing to eat for a party. But I have acid reflux disease, so it was never enjoyable being so spicey. Took me out to eat once. Out to the movies once. The rest of the three months it was give, give, give. The sex is mutual. I even gave it up when she wanted a few times.

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    And what does your man do for you? How long have you been together and how many times a week do you have sex?

This is a very complex issue. Always nice to hear from a woman on these issues.

what? having sex with or cooking and cleaning for you isnt nice things?: i think i damn well give my man more then enough nice things and do nice things for him.... maybe thats why we still have a great sex life... we both appreciate each other

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FINAMAN
    why is it that we (guys) always have to do nice things for you (gurlz) ? and why should we have to do nice things to have you gurls be in the mood? you should be in the mood regardless if you are in a relationship which your being comitted to your partner. It works both ways the way I see it. You give a little then you take a little. Its not just guys give give give and ladies continue to recieve so that they can be in a good mood and be happy all the time. It works both ways. Its jus that ladiez are so use to all these guys giving and doing exciting and special things for them that when a guy finally stops for awhile or decides maybe its his turn to receive something special or for the lady to do something speical for him then suddenly the lady thinks this guy doesnt care for me because she is so use to recieving and not giving.
    Now that's what I'm talking about! This man knows his shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    And what does your man do for you? How long have you been together and how many times a week do you have sex?

This is a very complex issue. Always nice to hear from a woman on these issues.
    everything is pretty much 50/50.. i pay for dinner one time and he pays the next, he does the dishes and takes out the trash, i clean the rest of the house..
    last weekend when i spent the whole day cleaning the whole house he went and washed and waxed my car... just things like that to keep it even

1st of all having sex with us? you dont have to have to have sex with your men to put a smile on his face. You should have sex with him because you are with him and you have deep feelings and emotions for him so there fore your suppose to enjoy it and go along with because your heart tells you too. Not because its the right thing to do because its wednesday and its that time of the week again.

2nd cooking and cleaning are your house tasks/duties/responsibities of you and your partner. So I dont believe you are doing something nice. You are doing something you are suppose to do in order to continue living your life. For example ( if you dont cook you die of starvation if you dont clean you will smell like shyt) so how the hell are these nice things you are doing for your guy? they are nice dont get me wrong but they arent anything special or interesting to spice up the relationship. They are just regular duties you must due and complete in order to continue living your decent lifestyle in this world.

3rd you make it seem like sex is the world to you. There is more to life then sex. You can go and **** any hole in the wall or dildo but if there isnt any meaning of passion or true love and desire and emotion and feelings behind it then it doesnt means shyt. And even if there is all that behind it which im sure you are going to say at this point then still sex isnt everything and sex doesnt = a good relationship. You make it seem like everything you do such as cooking,cleaning,washing the dishes ,doing the laundry,having sex, that you are doing all these things because THEY ARE NICE THINGS TO DO? I'm not gonna sit here and tell you what are nice and romantic and sweet things are to do because you should know that but I will tell you one thing the answer definently isnt the above mentioned things that you were refering to.
    Last edited by FINAMAN; 09-04-2005 at 03:47 PM.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    The perfect woman makes love like a wild animal all night and then immediately afterwards turns into a pizza. I'm still looking for her.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    truer words have never been spoken my friend.

Gerkie66 is offline Female Member
    You guys are funny!

Relationships have to go both ways for them to work! I agree, it is more about who cooks, cleans, takes out the trash, etc. It isn't all about sex, but sex is an awesome part of it! You each have to do little things to surprise one another every now and then. The surprises/something special doesn't have to cost anything or it could cost a hella lot...it's up to you!

Last night my guy took me to a concert and we had the greatest time on $5 (I guess thats $10 for the both of us...) and the week before we were at the beach and spent the whole day together. One thing he did that was sweet was asked some guy to take a picture of us while the sun was setting...not that that was anything big, but for a guy to want a picture, it is something special...to me at least. I took him to a MLB game and it was awesome! I try and surprise him with home-cooked meals when he doesn't really expect it. He is a great guy! I've done a lot for him and he's done a whole lot for me!!!

gerkie i think your getting what i was saying... i was just using cooking cleaning ect as an example... but basically if the nice things arnt there, or nice feelings, costing something or nothing, a person may feel less inclined to have sex with their partner because they may feel un appreciated, un loved ect.

finaman i think you took my whole opinion on this out of context... never did i say me having sex with my bf was a nice thing to do for him... hell i want it more then he does to be honest

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    The perfect woman makes love like a wild animal all night and then immediately afterwards turns into a pizza. I'm still looking for her.
    LMAO

Holy shit thats the funniest thing i have heard in a while..along with stewie talking bout the man in white

Relationships are useless...sex and money is all u need

Mizfit is offline Banned
    we're angels

decadbal is offline Banned
    whores... all of us... just whores..

chest6 is offline Banned
    finaman I like how you think.
    ttuprincess..why are there not more girls like you around. I feel like I have to beg sometimes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information