insanepump621 is offline Member

win a workout with ronnie coleman at your gym lol

I was read my new mag of muscle and fitness today and it says you can enter to win a workout at your gym with ronnie coleman... lol how many of you would actually want to workout with this guy i personally would not if i ever saw him walkin to my gym i just be like wtf is that? plus i heard he cant even walk normal his legs are so big... how many of you would actually enjoy this?

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    a dude at the gym told me about this,,meanwhile Lee Preist is doing cardio on the treadmill 30 feet away !!!!!, i wouldnt care i think it would be a destraction if anything i saw a vidio when he was still a cop, he was in some house and had to walk up some stairs he was winded by the time he got to the top, and had to sit down.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I wouldn't care myself.

~SC~

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally I think I would enjoy it! Training lessons with the biggest guy in the world. Can't be a bad thing! He's obviously doing something right, and his form is right on.. I would choose legs or back!

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by insanepump621
    I was read my new mag of muscle and fitness today and it says you can enter to win a workout at your gym with ronnie coleman... lol how many of you would actually want to workout with this guy i personally would not if i ever saw him walkin to my gym i just be like wtf is that? plus i heard he cant even walk normal his legs are so big... how many of you would actually enjoy this?
    if i were to win that i would not help him load and unload the weights. that would be enough workout right there. i think that would negatively effect my lifting due to the fact that my future accomplishments would seem small and nothing compared to his. i think i would rather have the contest be "win ronnie colemans supply of gear". now that one i would enter.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I think it would be cool. Having him screaming light weights to you. Shaking those damn lips.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Nah!

I wouldnt like to hurt his ego by lifting more than him!

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    if i were to win that i would not help him load and unload the weights. that would be enough workout right there. i think that would negatively effect my lifting due to the fact that my future accomplishments would seem small and nothing compared to his. i think i would rather have the contest be "win ronnie colemans supply of gear". now that one i would enter.
    Yeh u seen the cost of redemption? It takes like 3 people absolutely ages to unrack the leg press when hes finished with it, and the bastard didnt even help!!

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    I am dreaming about trainig with him

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    Yeh u seen the cost of redemption? It takes like 3 people absolutely ages to unrack the leg press when hes finished with it, and the bastard didnt even help!!
    Im sure they get payed

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    1 of them was a random gym goer, one was a training partner and the other was the gym owner

chest6 is offline Banned
    I just watched the Unbelievable..finally got it to work..had to update my damn media player like 10 times...haha he makes ppl his bitch and makes them load and unload he just kinna sits back..but i mean..look at him would you say no??

Thread Information