Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

crapping and the gym

Do you take a crap before hitting the weights? I always do. Its like a religious practice for me. I have to take that god damn crap!

radar1234 is offline Member
    sometimes when im on the treadmill i have to stop to crap. it is pretty annoying.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    sometimes i do......and sometimes i dont

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Why does so many people have the urge to talk about shitting??????????

Oh well just dont wanna get the runs while lifting weights

chest6 is offline Banned
    I have to piss sometimes in the middle of a workout....dont really know if i crap exclusively before hitting the weights

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    just throw in a dip about an hour before workout....that turd will slide out like greased lightning

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    some guy at my last gym sh!t himself while going heavy on squats. it was funny till i smelled it. ran like hell out of the weight room.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    some guy at my last gym sh!t himself while going heavy on squats. it was funny till i smelled it. ran like hell out of the weight room.
    Haha a kid on my team 2 years ago did that..big ol brown stain on his blue shorts...

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i always duece before i lift guess it's the pre workout copenhagen

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Haha a kid on my team 2 years ago did that..big ol brown stain on his blue shorts...
    i bet everyone can think of at least one time when they were going heavy on bench, squats, etc where they let out a squeaker on accident. i did that benching a few months back when i was the only one in the weight room so i thought no big deal, it stinks but i can handle it. about the time it was stinking full bore 2 hot girls walk in and walk straight into the fart cloud. that was one of the most embarresing things i've done. i just kept my mp3 on and was looking away trying to play it off. i don't think it worked.

i bet everyone can think of at least one time when they were going heavy on bench, squats, etc where they let out a squeaker on accident. i did that benching a few months back when i was the only one in the weight room so i thought no big deal, it stinks but i can handle it. about the time it was stinking full bore 2 hot girls walk in and walk straight into the fart cloud. that was one of the most embarresing things i've done. i just kept my mp3 on and was looking away trying to play it off. i don't think it worked.

I fart all the time in the gym but I have never shit myself thanks to the pre workout crap routine

just today I bet I farted well over 20 times when squatting. they where silent killers though and no one knew it was me

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    I fart all the time in the gym but I have never shit myself thanks to the pre workout crap routine

just today I bet I farted well over 20 times when squatting. they where silent killers though and no one knew it was me
    the one i let go was a SUPER STINKY/ NUCLEAR BLAST. i usually let them go intentionally but this was just not the right timing plus they wore the tight stretchy pants and liked to do bent over rows. 1500mgs test + hot girls= me wanting to get with them. needless to say they never decided to meet me.

the one i let go was a SUPER STINKY/ NUCLEAR BLAST. i usually let them go intentionally but this was just not the right timing plus they wore the tight stretchy pants and liked to do bent over rows. 1500mgs test + hot girls= me wanting to get with them. needless to say they never decided to meet me.

lol reminds me of the time I was doing deadlift and I was so gassy that EVERY rep I made forced out a smelly, fart that sure as hell wasnt quiet. Half the gym was laughing after I had done one set and then I decided its not a good day for deads luckily all the people in there where males.

lol reminds me of the time I was doing deadlift and I was so gassy that EVERY rep I made forced out a smelly, fart that sure as hell wasnt quiet. Half the gym was laughing after I had done one set and then I decided its not a good day for deads luckily all the people in there where males.
    you just made me spit out my water i was drinking. lmao. my buddy likes to do that walking through the mall. every step he takes he lets a little rip go. i saw him walk something like 30 steps doing that. interesting thing was that he picked up 2 girls numbers on that same trip to the mall.

you just made me spit out my water i was drinking. lmao. my buddy likes to do that walking through the mall. every step he takes he lets a little rip go. i saw him walk something like 30 steps doing that. interesting thing was that he picked up 2 girls numbers on that same trip to the mall.
    the walk farts are the best. Releasing alot of gas over a large area and spreading the damage without giving away yourself.

the walk farts are the best. Releasing alot of gas over a large area and spreading the damage without giving away yourself.
    thats called a sniper. effective yet stealthy.

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    I'm a big fan of those rapid-fire chain gun farts...just thought I'd share.

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyAddyct
    I'm a big fan of those rapid-fire chain gun farts...just thought I'd share.
    those are classics. my friend in grade school had a tweaker uncle and he would take mason jars and fart in them, put them on the shelf for i don't know why. it was the wierdest thing. i always wondered if he opened them up and smelled them. brain dead tweakers are crazy.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    thats called a sniper. effective yet stealthy.
    ROFLFMAO
    from crap it turned into farts LMAO

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    I always like to clean out the bowles! Especially on leg day!!

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    My favourite is when im spottin my mate on bench, crack out a couple of silent but violents and he finds it somewhat harder to get the weight up. The best one i eva did was when i got my mate to assist me on my last pull up, and cranked out a monster that id bin brewing for quite sometime, straight onto his face, needless to say, he hasnt helped me on chins since.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    My favourite is when im spottin my mate on bench, crack out a couple of silent but violents and he finds it somewhat harder to get the weight up. The best one i eva did was when i got my mate to assist me on my last pull up, and cranked out a monster that id bin brewing for quite sometime, straight onto his face, needless to say, he hasnt helped me on chins since.
    that is pure evil

your next plan should be tea bagging him when your spotting him in the bench

Oh how i like the walk farts, the bench in my gym is the opposite side to the water fountain, so in between a set when ive been brewing for a while, ill release all the way to the fountain and then go the opposite way on the way back and release all the way back to - maximum devastation.

that is pure evil

your next plan should be tea bagging him when your spotting him in the bench
    Lol I don't think he'll be my training partner much longer if i start doin shit like that 2 im!!! Theres farting on someone and theres slapping some1 with ur genitalia, i think the latter steps slightly over the line of friendship!

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    I have crapped my panties several times doing heavy squats. I always try to go before I squat or deadlift.

Anna Bollick
    Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    i like to crap my pants on the way to the gym

bump

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    i like to crap my pants on the way to the gym
    ROFL....

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    I don't know what you obsession is with anal activities but it's really disturbing. If I had the legal means to do so I would kick your tooting ass right out of the gym. I think someone like yourself that enjoys letting everyone smell your disgusting aroma while we are trying to focus on lifting should have a cork slammed up your ass. JMO...But then again, you would probably like that..Show some class and respect in the gym..WTF is wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    I don't know what you obsession is with anal activities but it's really disturbing. If I had the legal means to do so I would kick your tooting ass right out of the gym. I think someone like yourself that enjoys letting everyone smell your disgusting aroma while we are trying to focus on lifting should have a cork slammed up your ass. JMO...But then again, you would probably like that..Show some class and respect in the gym..WTF is wrong with you?
    Wow chill out boi, I hope i come across u in my next visit to the gym, so i can lay a fat one when ur doin bench!!

Listen pal I dont give a flying **** about your performance ability in the gym. But I cant squat if I have a fart on the way out so I damn well let them loose before I begin squating. Same with deadlift, legpress and hacksquat. If some mofo suffers from that its just more joy.

If your so damn weak you cant even focuse if the gym smells bad I suggest you go to some pussy gym with all the nice machines and fitness chicks. In the gyms I workout no one cares if you smell, fart, scream or grunt.
    A gym isnt a gym if it smells nice

Worlds Gym Royal Palm, Palm Beach Florida. I'm there at 7pm every night.
    Bring your methane and I'll bring my lighter you sick MF'er..

Don't forget the write "Smell my ass" on your forehead so I know who to torch..

Wow chill out boi, I hope i come across u in my next visit to the gym, so i can lay a fat one when ur doin bench!!

Yeah Yeah. This must be some kind of European male bonding you speak of.

You probably like to smell and lick the mens sweat off the benches too.

Right here buddy.

Listen pal I dont give a flying **** about your performance ability in the gym. But I cant squat if I have a fart on the way out so I damn well let them loose before I begin squating. Same with deadlift, legpress and hacksquat. If some mofo suffers from that its just more joy.

If your so damn weak you cant even focuse if the gym smells bad I suggest you go to some pussy gym with all the nice machines and fitness chicks. In the gyms I workout no one cares if you smell, fart, scream or grunt.
    A gym isnt a gym if it smells nice

Yeah Yeah. This must be some kind of European male bonding you speak of.

You probably like to smell and lick the mens sweat off the benches too.

Right here buddy.
    touchy touchy

acctualy I steal other peoples underwear in the locker room, especialy those with skidmarks and enjoy the smell privatly.

I think this dude would enjoy the tea bagging aswell

They way you "Strike a Pose" in your atavar it sure wounldn't surprise me at all seeing you steal mens dirty underwear.
    Hey, just keep your slack jaw out of my locker..

touchy touchy

acctualy I steal other peoples underwear in the locker room, especialy those with skidmarks and enjoy the smell privatly.
    Last edited by Puffader; 09-08-2005 at 09:19 AM.

They way you "Stike a Pose" in your atavar it sure wounldn't surprise me at all seeing you steal mens dirty underwear.
    Hey, just keep your slack jaw out of my locker..
    Listen bro obviously you have no sense of humor at all. If this thread disgusts you then move on and dont read it. I aint gonna sit here and argue with you over this ridicilous subject.

Have a nice life bro and dont die out of schock if someone acctualy lifts a heavy weight and lets one rip in your gym.

Just get a butt plug and we can solve this issue.

Listen bro obviously you have no sense of humor at all. If this thread disgusts you then move on and dont read it. I aint gonna sit here and argue with you over this ridicilous subject.

Have a nice life bro and dont die out of schock if someone acctualy lifts a heavy weight and lets one rip in your gym.

I love you bro, your the best thing since sliced bread and better looking than brad pit
    Now thats more like it bro. Im not sure if your flirting though.

NICE!
    That was funny.

Ok you win but just keep your loose rectum away from my gym.

Now thats more like it bro. Im not sure if your flirting though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information