Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    insanepump621 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    579

    win a workout with ronnie coleman at your gym lol

    I was read my new mag of muscle and fitness today and it says you can enter to win a workout at your gym with ronnie coleman... lol how many of you would actually want to workout with this guy i personally would not if i ever saw him walkin to my gym i just be like wtf is that? plus i heard he cant even walk normal his legs are so big... how many of you would actually enjoy this?

  2. #2
    steve0's Avatar
    steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    3,995
    a dude at the gym told me about this,,meanwhile Lee Preist is doing cardio on the treadmill 30 feet away !!!!!, i wouldnt care i think it would be a destraction if anything i saw a vidio when he was still a cop, he was in some house and had to walk up some stairs he was winded by the time he got to the top, and had to sit down.

  3. #3
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    I wouldn't care myself.

    ~SC~

  4. #4
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    Personally I think I would enjoy it! Training lessons with the biggest guy in the world. Can't be a bad thing! He's obviously doing something right, and his form is right on.. I would choose legs or back!

  5. #5
    punchrf's Avatar
    punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    nor cal
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by insanepump621
    I was read my new mag of muscle and fitness today and it says you can enter to win a workout at your gym with ronnie coleman... lol how many of you would actually want to workout with this guy i personally would not if i ever saw him walkin to my gym i just be like wtf is that? plus i heard he cant even walk normal his legs are so big... how many of you would actually enjoy this?
    if i were to win that i would not help him load and unload the weights. that would be enough workout right there. i think that would negatively effect my lifting due to the fact that my future accomplishments would seem small and nothing compared to his. i think i would rather have the contest be "win ronnie colemans supply of gear". now that one i would enter.

  6. #6
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    I think it would be cool. Having him screaming light weights to you. Shaking those damn lips.

  7. #7
    3Vandoo's Avatar
    3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Bandit County
    Posts
    4,249
    Nah!

    I wouldnt like to hurt his ego by lifting more than him!

  8. #8
    MASTER's Avatar
    MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,432
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    if i were to win that i would not help him load and unload the weights. that would be enough workout right there. i think that would negatively effect my lifting due to the fact that my future accomplishments would seem small and nothing compared to his. i think i would rather have the contest be "win ronnie colemans supply of gear". now that one i would enter.
    Yeh u seen the cost of redemption? It takes like 3 people absolutely ages to unrack the leg press when hes finished with it, and the bastard didnt even help!!

  9. #9
    RussianVodka's Avatar
    RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Russian liquer plant
    Posts
    1,483
    I am dreaming about trainig with him

  10. #10
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    Yeh u seen the cost of redemption? It takes like 3 people absolutely ages to unrack the leg press when hes finished with it, and the bastard didnt even help!!
    Im sure they get payed

  11. #11
    MASTER's Avatar
    MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,432
    1 of them was a random gym goer, one was a training partner and the other was the gym owner

  12. #12
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    I just watched the Unbelievable..finally got it to work..had to update my damn media player like 10 times...haha he makes ppl his bitch and makes them load and unload he just kinna sits back..but i mean..look at him would you say no??

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •