Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

Share your gym fart stories

Im sure we all have had our fair share of gas enocunters in the gym and as most of us are males we all find those stories incredibly amusing

The one I remember best is me and my buddy doing box squats. He was doing his last 3 rep max and at the first rep he let one tiny fart rip, the next rep a little bigger one and at this point I was cursing bad since I was spotting. On the decent of the third rep. Just as his ass touched the box he let a huge one rip and cause of his ass beeing flat pressed on the box the damn thing echoed over the entire gym. Literaly everyone in there stoped what they where doing and started laughing.
    Safe to say I was laughing aswell to much to help the bastard of the box imidietly. But that serves him right when forcing me to smell that shit from close proximity.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i was benching with a buddy spotting after a night of drinking with some chili thrown in the mix. let one go by accident and decided it would be best to let it all go, well that wasn't the best idea cause i started laughing because of the look on my spotters face and dropped 205 onto my chest.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Lmao
    Rofl

chest6 is offline Banned
    I was doing deads about a month ago and there it went..no one heard it..it wasnt loud..but damn did that thing smell. I walked off and went to the furthest water fountain and took my time..walked around a little, and watched ppl from there..they were all holding their noses and making these funny faces. Damn it was funny..I think they blamed it on this fat guy nearby..when I got back they were pointing at him

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    it seems like every time i let one rip on the cool some pretty girl in the gym decides to use whatever machine im standing next to.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    I seen a guy (one of my buddies actually) fart, then put his hand over his ass.
    Then, he waddled to the mens room.
    I am 100% convinced that he shit himself.
    He still gets teased about this one!

chest6 is offline Banned
    dammit im eating

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Johan you're a trip always talikin bout shitin or fartin

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    dammit im eating
    Mbhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    just 2day i had my ipod playing metallica at loudest. let out a fart that i thought was silent, but i couldnt hear anything but music anyway. i guess it wasnt bcuz ppl were looking at me very strangely.

last week I let a small one go while I was doing situps, of course right next to a chick!!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    welllll did she hear it

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I was doing deads about a month ago and there it went..no one heard it..it wasnt loud..but damn did that thing smell. I walked off and went to the furthest water fountain and took my time..walked around a little, and watched ppl from there..they were all holding their noses and making these funny faces. Damn it was funny..I think they blamed it on this fat guy nearby..when I got back they were pointing at him
    poor fat guy

nickm748 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy
    I seen a guy (one of my buddies actually) fart, then put his hand over his ass.
    Then, he waddled to the mens room.
    I am 100% convinced that he shit himself.
    He still gets teased about this one!

hahahaha

nickm748 is offline Associate Member
    btw does anyone remember the pic of that guys ass exploding when doing squats!

yeah the most disgusting and scary pic to ever hit the net

i watched some guy in the gym go and fart in his buddies face when he was doing situps and they almost brawled over it. i would have to say i would have to be pretty pissed too, i think his ass actually touched the other guys face. that close to the epicenter the fart would still have a rough texture to it.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    i watched some guy in the gym go and fart in his buddies face when he was doing situps and they almost brawled over it. i would have to say i would have to be pretty pissed too, i think his ass actually touched the other guys face. that close to the epicenter the fart would still have a rough texture to it.

yah and when you're that close you can feel the air/fukin gas spray out...and hear it seep out...

don't ask me how I know that

(you can ask about any of my other fetishes tho)

worst thing is when beeing outside a realy cold winter day and some ****face infront farts. You can realy feel the moisty, hot fart cloud

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    yah and when you're that close you can feel the air/fukin gas spray out...and hear it seep out...

don't ask me how I know that

(you can ask about any of my other fetishes tho)
    you almost made me puke thinking about that.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nickm748
    btw does anyone remember the pic of that guys ass exploding when doing squats!
    now that was a fart!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Share your gym fart stories-weightlifter.jpg  

that picture is very disturbing. makes me not want to do squats until i forget about that picture again.

solid-d is offline Member
    I was all alone in the corner on the gym in front of the mirra and let out a silent one that smelled pretty bad.. I look in the mirra and see my buddy about 30yards away and was like damn, wish he was here right about now so I can see the look on his face... Well about 5mins go by and by then I forget about what I just did, then my buddy comes over to me and says, Jeeze you shittt yourself.. Man that was pretty funny, cause it still smelled 5+mins later... So I still got him on that one.. He is the guy when Im driving in his car with the windows up and he lets one go, he quickly rolls down my window to move the fart near me, then rolls it up before I even know whats going on then locks the windows... Thats a mean trick.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by solid-d
    I was all alone in the corner on the gym in front of the mirra and let out a silent one that smelled pretty bad.. I look in the mirra and see my buddy about 30yards away and was like damn, wish he was here right about now so I can see the look on his face... Well about 5mins go by and by then I forget about what I just did, then my buddy comes over to me and says, Jeeze you shittt yourself.. Man that was pretty funny, cause it still smelled 5+mins later... So I still got him on that one.. He is the guy when Im driving in his car with the windows up and he lets one go, he quickly rolls down my window to move the fart near me, then rolls it up before I even know whats going on then locks the windows... Thats a mean trick.. lol
    i use to do that to my buddy. got to love the locking windows. i worked an hour away and the car ride there was sometimes unpleasant for him.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    now that was a fart!
    everytime i see this it makes me want to stop squatting..

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    When I was in high school, sometimes we would go up to the weight room for gym class. Well I'm doing squats and a guy from class who I didn't know that well was spotting me. On one rep, I was descending, and out of nowhere I let out a big fart. I never even felt it coming. We were both laughing so hard I had to put the weight down.

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    me and my w/o partner were getting a drink at the fontain he let the nastiest smelly silent fart go, i mean spoiled eggs, rotton milk, you name it, it was that bad......he turns and goes to me "man you are nasty" then runs to the bathroom...so im sitting there while people are giving me the dirty looks

Thread Information